AN: Mashaei is very very Bahari

Jun 18, 2005
I do not know if AN has lost it but yesterday he presented Mashaei with a medal in culture and then went on to praise him. He pretty much went all in short of making out with Mashaei on stage. In his speech AN went on to talk about Mashaei, Bahar, Iran, Zartosht, va farhange Irani.

Here is a link:

http://afaghpress.com/index.php?newsid=1155

He pretty much talked like a lover. lol

Bahar, eshgh, .. And how Mashaei is marde eshgh.

وی در ادامه با اشاره به اعطای نشان درجه یک فرهنگ و هنر به اسفندیار رحیم مشایی در این مراسم گفت: در این مراسم شاهد تجلیل از یک فرزند برومند و عزیز ملت ایران بودیم.برای من سخن گفتن از جناب آقای مهندس مشایی سخت است، اما باید شهادت دهم که این مرد دلی دارد همچون آیینه پاک و زلال، قلبی دارد مهربان که عاشق تمام انسان***هاست و ایمانی دارد به استواری دماوند، الوند، دنا و سبلان.​

Man ke tahte tasir gharar gereftam.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
LOL. AN has definitely become more "Iranian" than anything in the past couple of years, I actually think it may be Mashaei's influence. It's nice to see an Iranian/Persian revival right from the bosoms of the Islamic Republic - anything is better than nothing at this point! But I'm starting to wonder if AN's insistence to use the word "Bahar" so frequently in the past few months has anything to do with the Spring in the "Arab Spring"? Is he trying to put out a subliminal message that it's time for an Iranian Spring and expecting people to rise up at some point in the future (at the announcement of the selection results perhaps) given his signal and if Mashaei is NOT selected. This bahar thing is really pissing of the regime insiders. Many have been expecting an AN/Sepah coupe for a while. Has the time come?

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Don't be too naive. This is just to get people to the ballot box. A Mashaei in office will mirror the last 8 years nothing more.

Oct 18, 2002
AN has always been in love with Mashaei. Who knows; after he finishes his term they may move to Canada together and get married here.

Jun 18, 2005
I bet you if AN was asked to say something nice about his wife it would not be nearly as good as what he said about Mashaei.

The next 3 months will be very interesting. I would love to see Mashaei run but it wont happen.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
Under IRI, I have never voted. If Mashaei's "salahiyat" is confirmed however, and he ends up running, I will vote for him. I will vote for him and I will push every family member to vote for him as well.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Don't be too naive. This is just to get people to the ballot box. A Mashaei in office will mirror the last 8 years nothing more.
He's even crazier than AN. At the rate AN has been going for the past few months, I don't even know how the IR's going to survive the next 3 months of him, let alone 8 years of Mashaei! ;)

The conservatives and clerical class hate his guts. If they don't let him run at all or do let him run and he's not selected, AN will definitely pull a Mousavi/Karroubi (don't forget AN's changed a whole lot of provincial governors to insure his candidate wins through ballot fixing, so there's no way in his mind that Mashaei can lose, unless there are bigger fraudsters than his, which shouldn't be difficult to prove and he's on a roll). If he does get "selected" I just can't see how the IR can cope with someone who stands against everything the system stands for - being friends with Israel, the big EZ not condoning Islamization, etc. I think the end of this video pretty much sums up what will happen to the IR if Mashaei is president! :)

[video=youtube_share;xA6RNaJfbAY]http://youtu.be/xA6RNaJfbAY[/video]

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Here's another recent video from him. Aside from the fact that he sounds like he just chewed up an ounce of shrooms as usual, I think he disses Khamenei pretty good hald way through the interview. Tell me what you guys think about this...

[video=youtube_share;NMFx-1yaI4Q]http://youtu.be/NMFx-1yaI4Q[/video]

Jun 18, 2005
It was hard for me to understand what he said but I could tell he took a jab at Khamenei half way into the interview. I just do not know how this election is going to play out. Here are some scenarios:

1- Mashaei will not be allowed to run. AN and his friends will be dealt with severely. Someone with close ties to Khamenei such as Hadad, Velayati, Ghalibaf, or Rezaei will take over.

2- Mashaei will run but he will lose the election "Mousavi Style" to one of the names I just mentioned. He will cry foul and that will give the regime even more excuse and reason to deal with him and AN harshly.

3- Mashaei will run and will win in spite of opposition by traditional clerics. Iran will move more closer to a cleric free regime.

This upcoming election will be very telling as to who holds the greatest power in the country. Is it Khamenei and conservative clerics or AN, Mashaei? Whose side Sepah will be on?

I think the likely answer is Khamenei still enjoys power and the future does not look good for AN and Mashaei. Jannati said badan be hesabeshon miresim. Felan maslahat nist. If AN knows that then he will make some desperate moves soon to save himself.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
انتقاد از بازتاب: اشتباه نکنید؛ احمدی نژاد مقابل نظام بازنده نیست!

در پی انتشار گزارشهایی در «بازتاب»، در تحلیل عملکرد احمدی نژاد در چالشهای اخیر، یکی از بینندگان با ارسال تحلیلی از نتیجه گیری گزارشهای مذکور انتقاد کرده و نوشته است:

در چند ماه اخیر، چند روز یکبار، تحلیلی در بازتاب منتشر میگردد که خلاصه آن، بنی صدریزاسیون احمدی نژاد است، و گفته می شود این روند احمدی نژاد در مقابل نظام، در نهایت به صدور عدم کفایت سیاسی وی و برکناریش منجر خواهدشد و او نمی تواند در انتخابات آینده شانسی برای موفقیت داشته باشد.

اگرچه این تحلیل ها امروز به صداوسیما هم رسیده و برخی هواداران سابق احمدی نژاد هم آن را قبول دارند، اما به دلایل زیر، به نظر می رسد این تحلیل هم در فرضیات و هم نتیجه گیری، دچار اشکال باشد:

1- بنی صدر روندی خطی را مقابل نظام و خط امام دنبال می کرد و با هر قدم، تنش را افزایش می داد. از 14 اسفند 1359، این تنش تصاعدی رشد کرد تا به برکناریش منجر شد؛ درحالیکه حرکت احمدی نژاد بسیار پیچیده تر از بنی صدر است و وی سینوسی و نوسانی حرکت می کند.

هر بار که تنش او و نظام بیش از حد ظرفیت میشود، موقتا کوتاه آمده و فضا را تاکتیکی آرام می کند. مثلا درسخنرانی وی در مجلس یا عزل وزیر اطلاعات و معاون اولی مشایی، شاهد بودیم احمدی نژاد با توپ پر حرکت و مقاومت کرده، اما سپس کوتاه می آید.

ویژگی حرکات سینوسی آن است که از یکسو ظرفیت و تحمل نظام را افزایش می دهد و هر بار حرکات وی در مقایسه با گذشته ارزیابی می شود، نه در مقایسه با وضعیت مطلوب یا دوره نخست دولت.
ویژگی دوم تخلیه تدریجی انرژی و نارضایتی متراکم شده در نظام علیه اوست و در واقع این حرکات بمثابه سوپاپ اطمینان عمل می کند.

2- تکیه گاه بنی صدر ، شبکه میلیشیا و قدرت اجتماعی و نظامی سازمان مجاهدین خلق بود که در راهپیمایی تهران به تصویر کشیده شد و محسوس و قابل مهار بود، اما تکیه گاه احمدی نژاد، دو بخش افشاگری و قدرت مالی است که هردو از طرف نظام غیر قابل مدیریتند.

اکنون هیچ کس در نظام نمی داند احمدی نژاد چه میزان سند و فیلم و صدا از چه کسانی جمع آوری کرده و از چه طرقی می خواهد آنها را افشا کند، آیا این اسناد از کشور خارج شده؟، آیا برای افشاگری از رسانه های داخلی مانند ایرنا یا سایت ریاست جمهوری استفاده میشود یا از شبکه های ماهواره ای مانند بی بی سی فارسی استفاده خواهد شد؟ بنابراین اهرم افشاگری احمدی نژاد، غیرقابل کنترل است.

پشتوانه دوم احمدی نژاد نیز مالی است، پولهای هنگفتی که معلوم نیست کجا رفته و دست چه کسانی است، این حجم مالی بزرگ، آن هم در شرایط تحریم و کاهش درآمد نفتی، برگ برنده مهمی دردسن احمدی نژاد است که رقبایش از آن بی بهره اند.

3- روش بازی احمدی نژاد: باید صادقانه پذیرفت مهارت و هوش تاکیتکی احمدی نژاد به مراتب بیشتر از بنی صدر است، شیوه بازی احمدی نژاد، بحران در بحران است، وی بحران قبلی را با ایجاد بحران جدیدی تحت الشعاع قرار می دهد و سپس موضوع بعدی، تا اصل موضوع در وسط دعوا گم شود.

موضوع بازدید احمدی نژاد از زندان اوین را به یاد بیاورید:
احمدی نژاد به دنبال تبرئه خود از مساله زندانیان سیاسی بود، چون احتمالا خودش می دانست در صورت ورود به زندان اوین، نفرت زندانیان از وی بیش از هر فرد دیگری است و مورد حمله و تحقیر آنان قرار خواهدگرفت، اما زیرکانه این موضوع را مطرح کرد تا سپس در بین دعوای نامه های سرگشاده، مساله گم شود و نهایتا با دخالت رهبری، قوه قضاییه و قوه مجریه یکسان عتاب شوند، و هدف اصلی احمدی نژاد از این دعوا، فراموش شد.

یا در موضوع مرتضوی، احمدی نژاد بحران فشار مجلس برای عزل مرتضوی را با بحران افشاگری علیه فاضل لاریجانی تحت الشعاع قرار داد و اکنون که دعوا با دخالت رهبری ختم شده، مرتضوی را کنارخود می نشاند تا نشان دهد برنده واقعی است، تاکتیک احمدی نژاد مانند فرد بدهکاری است که مقابل درخواست و فشار طلبکار، کار را به نزاع خیابانی و درگیری لفظی می کشاند تا با دخالت دیگران و جدا کردن طرفین، عملا موضوع اصلی که بدهی باشد، تحت الشعاع فحشهای ردوبدل شده فراموش شود.

با توجه به نکات فوق، به نظر می رسد در انتخابات ریاست جمهوری آینده نیز احمدی نژاد بتواند کار خود را به پیش ببرد و با بحرانهای ایذایی نظیر افشاگری، درگیر شدن با سپاه ، مجلس و قوه قضاییه و تهدید به عدم برگزاری انتخابات، تایید کاندیدای مورد نظر خود را بگیرد.

بنابراین، دوستان بازتاب به دلیل آنکه اطلاع دارم در خیلی از مراکز حساس نظام مطالب شما خوانده می شود، لطفا آروزهای خود مبنی بر شکست برنامه احمدی نژاد در تداوم دولتش را بعنوان تحلیل طرح نکنید و مطمئن باشید احمدی نژاد دربرابر نظام بازنده نخواهد بود.

Jun 18, 2005
I do not know if I agree with that assessment. Remember they used to say Mehdi Hashemi holds all the dirty secrets on these high ranking officials. At the end he returned and they threw him in jail. Nothing happened. They threw Faeze Hashemi in jail and nothing happened.

I think the IR leadership likes to avoid crisis at this point. They do not want to create conflict with 3 months left. Even say AN has damning evidence. If they release it then the regime will deny it and claim that he is monharef and connected to the opposition. AN's best card is not having dirt on Khamenei or others but that he knows the last elections were fraud.

In spite of that I still see that the conservative clerics are more aggressive and confident with their attacks on AN. So he is likely doomed.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
May I ask why ? What is so attractive about him ?
Shahin jAn,

He will be the toughest headache to IRR, he might even make it explode from within. like Kazem AghA I will also vote for him if he manages to run, I think every body should, it will be pop corn time.

Last week he headed "Nakhostin Jashn e Honarmandan e Iran" Probably all IRR haters inside that hall. Look at this pic. she was one of the participants and prize winners.

hAlA Mashdi miAd yeh chizi migeh :D

IMG00504792.jpg