Miley Cyrus VMA 2013

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
I saw that. I'm sure she had a lot of fun doing crazy things but she was not in a night club and she should have controlled her self more. It was not good for the younger viewers to see her like this seeing that she was somehow a role model for these kids.

If she wants to dance like that I think she should do it in private! Its unbelievable most of these celebrity's think they are gods and goddesses and should be treated so without criticism.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Nov 29, 2002
I don't know much about this Smiley Vyrus girl (never seen any of her films or songs) but I guess she is doing the tried-and-tested route that all teen stars do when the "teen star" component of their career is coming to its natural end.

I think this was best exhibited by Christina Aguilera's "Dirrty" song which secured a decade more for her career.

Basically the formula is: Become jendeh = 10 more years minimum

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
This is what you get when a teenager with no ability to sing or dance gets on the stage..... shock art always come in where there is no art!!!

ahmad-a

Bench Warmer
Feb 9, 2007
She achieved her goal in that performance. She is on every news site and her album sales will increase as a result of that.

در دل دوست به هر حیله رهی باید کرد.

Oct 18, 2010
you guys don't seem to know who miley is.she used to be known as hannah montana on disney channel in the mid 2k's and was a sensation with little girls.i remember one xmas all my niece wanted was hannah montan stuff.it's her past that's she is trying to erase.here she is in her younger years:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBjyhVzCIhw

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
you guys don't seem to know who miley is.she used to be known as hannah montana on disney channel in the mid 2k's and was a sensation with little girls.i remember one xmas all my niece wanted was hannah montan stuff.it's her past that's she is trying to erase.here she is in her younger years:

fekr koim een bishtar be dard-e shoomaa mikhore baraadar ( garche motma'en nistim betoone twerk koneh vaase shoomaa vali khodaaro chi didi Vallaho A'lam):

maa etefaaghan yeki mishnaasim ke zamaan jang " re'is yeki az daftar haye jahaad saazandegi bood, harvaght mikhaast az een jende 20 $ biaareh vaght namaaz khodesh sighasham mikhoond , tof be sharf-e aadam vatan forosh-e do-roo

I recently read an interview with Miley Cyrus in the Sunday Times where she spoke out about her life so far - the sex, the drugs, the rock 'n' roll. Fame can do the strangest things to people. People are surprised by Miley because of her supposed-angelic ways during her Disney days. Lady Gaga does similar actions and people don't bat and eye-lid.

Lohan Hilton Cyrus.jpg

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
AFR Jaan, khosham meyad ke saleghat am khobeh een do taro bokhoreem ba haam ya taak taak :)

dotaae'i baa ham ,tak tak mikhorim , haalaa agar khaasti do taa baa hamam ghaboole , can you imagine it daash esteghlaalll ? oooOoo shit ...

ps. alan peer-e mard haa-moon sekte mizanan ... hahahahaha ... loollll

PS2. daash if I got banned see u that side...hahahhahaha

Last edited: