Shah Engima...Iran is making an expensive movie on Shah

Jun 18, 2005
Iran has been in the process of making a very expensive movie on Shah and the Pahlavi era for the past several years. I watched some of the trailers, have to say it seems very interesting. Hopefully it will backfire. :)

[video=youtube;TVrKCddjMlQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVrKCddjMlQ[/video]

Jun 18, 2005
I find it interesting that someone is actually going to play Khomeini in this movie. That is a first I believe. I have a feeling Hoveida will become the people's fav in this movie. lol

Nov 24, 2002
and they attack poor bahai's again! divari kotah tar az in badbakhta peyda nakardan
hoveyda 's dad was Bahai but he never became bahai himself ! they can't even come with right information !

Last edited:

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
Such movie made under IR is very biased. On the other hand, documentaries such as the one made by Raha Etemaadi was also biased.

Such movie should be made under the supervision of few moderate academics.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I don't think they are gonne do a good job.

But I thought the series they Did on Mohammad Ali Foroughi very interesting and relatively free of hyperbole.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The main problem for them would be it would be alot more entertaining to go in depth on all the fun that Alam and Shah had together.

But Unfortunately that would not be something that can be portrayed on Iranian TV.

Jun 18, 2005
The main problem for them would be it would be alot more entertaining to go in depth on all the fun that Alam and Shah had together.

But Unfortunately that would not be something that can be portrayed on Iranian TV.
Like what kind of fun? For the most part they made have had some talks about girls but do not believe they did take it any further.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Like what kind of fun? For the most part they made have had some talks about girls but do not believe they did take it any further.
I am not suggesting they had x-somes.

I am suggesting that they can't show alam and Shah laying in the bed relieving their stress with various ladies.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Making a movie based on facts and actual events in IR?? R U kidding me? They turn and twist it the way they want it.

Jun 18, 2005
I am not suggesting they had x-somes.

I am suggesting that they can't show alam and Shah laying in the bed relieving their stress with various ladies.
And can you base your claim with evidence? That Shah and Alan were relieving their stress in bed with various ladies? I have read Alam's memoirs and there is no such thing in it.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
These mother fucker akhoonds are not honest about their own identity and what they do... Now they want to portrait the Shah? I have zero respect for any actor that is willing to take part is such distortion of reality and facts and resorts to such lies under IRI... Fuck khoonds, their programs, their tv shows, and everything they stand for.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
They did OK job portraying Bazargan in a Series about Five years ago as well. They were not trying portray him as the devil.

but I am wondering if they are gone portray

the following key characters or are they gone skip it.

Beheshti
Shariati
Dariush Forouhar
Aytollah ShariatMadari
Montazeri
Banisadr
doctor Yazdi
GhotbZadeh
Motahari
Golesorkhi

Possible regime elements with positive reputations:
GharehBaghi
ParkRavan
areteshbod khtam
AmirHossein Rabiee

Mujaheen Elements
Masoud Rajavi
Mousa Khiabani
HanifNezhad

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
These mother fucker akhoonds are not honest about their own identity and what they do... Now they want to portrait the Shah? I have zero respect for any actor that is willing to take part is such distortion of reality and facts and resorts to such lies under IRI... Fuck khoonds, their programs, their tv shows, and everything they stand for.
I am not going to get too much into it because I don't want to break any rules here but like him or hate him can't they just let the guy rest in peace? If they go too far and just portray him in a huge negative light, which obviously they will, it's going to backfire on them. It's going to make him more popular and people will sympathize with the guy. Do you see the current Russian administration making a movie on Stalin? Did Stalin ever make a movie about the Czar? Nope.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
And can you base your claim with evidence? That Shah and Alan were relieving their stress in bed with various ladies? I have read Alam's memoirs and there is no such thing in it.
Well There are no Iron clad documentation out there.
but for what it's worth.

Hossein Fardoost has pointed to this.

Farah was asked about extramarital affair in the film the Queen and I and she did not deny it.

Alinaghi alikhani noted in one his interviews that he appreciated that alam's family were happy with only two pages worth of redactions.

To me it is a bit of Bill Clinton thing.
Who cares, But is is juicy.

Jun 18, 2005
Well There are no Iron clad documentation out there.
but for what it's worth.

Hossein Fardoost has pointed to this.

Farah was asked about extramarital affair in the film the Queen and I and she did not deny it.

Alinaghi alikhani noted in one his interviews that he appreciated that alam's family were happy with only two pages worth of redactions.

To me it is a bit of Bill Clinton thing.
Who cares, But is is juicy.
Alam's family wanted one or two pages out and from there you jumped to the conclusion that Alam and Shah were having too much fun in the bed?

Hossein Fardoust pointed this out? Are you seriously using Fardoust's book that was published in Iran or his on air confessions as your source? The guy who stayed behind in Iran after the new regime took over and helped them form their new dastgahe etelaat?

At the end you say who cares but it is juicy. I do not think the families of those two individuals would find what you said "juicy". Then again I am not surprised you would come up with such fantasies about shah's personal life.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Fardoost the Russian and british spy is hadly an crediable source. The guy is regarding a traitrious snake and much of the lies he spewed were refuted and foundout to be nothing more then a bitter old man who wanted to endear himself to the mollahs.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Shah had one goal.Make iran into an industrial powerhouse and raise the standard of living and then pave the way for his son to make iran int a democracy.. By 1977 Iran's standard of living and average income was double that of South Korea and Iran's economy was ranked 11th in the world and Rial one of the top 10 most valueable currencies in the world Look where South Korea is and I imagine we would have been much more then advanced then them by now.As doctor millani said,Shah was drawing the plans of establishing an powerfull economy and transition to democracy long before the chinese were.

People say shah did not tolerate dissend. Well the opposition to him were armed terrorists who were being trained all over the world by communists.It's ot like tese guys wanted reform. they wanted a communist state. Shah's plans of a powerfull iran did not go well with these vehrmens.Iran woud have been at the very least in the top 6 economies and political powers if the devolution did not happen.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Alam's family wanted one or two pages out and from there you jumped to the conclusion that Alam and Shah were having too much fun in the bed?

Hossein Fardoust pointed this out? Are you seriously using Fardoust's book that was published in Iran or his on air confessions as your source? The guy who stayed behind in Iran after the new regime took over and helped them form their new dastgahe etelaat?

At the end you say who cares but it is juicy. I do not think the families of those two individuals would find what you said "juicy". Then again I am not surprised you would come up with such fantasies about shah's personal life.
Well he was buddies with Shah for only 50 years so i guess even on non-politcal things we can't count on him

Normally Public figures are not included with privacy concerns.

With The type of documentation you are demanding it makes impossible to attribute anything to closed system.

by the same token we can say well SharifEmami was not corrupt man. because Bakhtiar, Hoveida, Azhari, .. were all his political competitors and thus
any thing they say is heresay.

we are not convicting anybody of murder. so the same standard of proof is not required.

Last edited: