Best place to get the new World Cup kit

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Has anyone been able to find the kit in Iran or ordered it from Fifa or other sources and had it arrive ? What is the best place to get the new kit?

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
This is the only place I have found the red jersey in large - it's not cheap, but it's not bad either for Canadian delivery, since we were paying for shipping from the US as well. they also have the white in XL: http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/list...=asia-and-oceania-football-replica&reptm=Iran

This is supposedly the biggest online football store and they're supposed to be genuine jerseys based on what I have heard from people who bought them. But it does say replica on their site, so I have sent them an e-mail to see if by replica they just mean not the actual jersey that will be used in a match.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
What size are you looking for bro? Worldsoccershop.com also has the red one in small. Everything else is real hard to come by as far as authentic ones go. I saw some being sold on ebay out of BC for $60 or so and they're close to the real deal, but I'm pretty sure they're not authentic/genuine.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only place I have found the red jersey in large - it's not cheap, but it's not bad either for Canadian delivery, since we were paying for shipping from the US as well. they also have the white in XL: http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/list...=asia-and-oceania-football-replica&reptm=Iran

This is supposedly the biggest online football store and they're supposed to be genuine jerseys based on what I have heard from people who bought them. But it does say replica on their site, so I have sent them an e-mail to see if by replica they just mean not the actual jersey that will be used in a match.
Baba jan don't let the "replica" jersey title throw you off. For some reason it is very tough to get the authentic jerseys that the players wear. I looked for a few authentic Iran and Germany jsereys and I couldn't find any. It's not like the NFL, NBA, NHL or MLB were you can go to their website and order a $300 authentic jersey and that is the 2nd problem authentic jerseys are extremely expensive. The average replica jersey is probably around $80. Authentic jerseys usually cost more than three times that price. I also noticed with soccer jerseys you want to buy one size bigger so I normally wear a large as well but for my jersey, I ordered an XL. They have two types of soccer jerseys the simple jersey with the team logo and the player name jerseys, which usually go for $100.

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
I ordered several jerseys from store.fifa.com and they all arrived in the past week. I was able to get Red / White XL - S so I have a few that I'm giving out to family. It looks like they are sold out of Red ones as are many others. Out of the two I think the Red looks best. Good luck! If you find a store that has Red ones please post here for members to purchase.