The entire Dutch starting 11 team should go to JAIL

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
Honestly I have never in the past 25 to 30 years seen a first class team and former WC winner getting raped so savagely in a world cup game. This can't be legal, public rape while 2.5 billion people were watching just can't be legal.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
They should have never shown the heat map of the game.

Hahahaha I commented before that the police of Brazil should investigate this case because Holland raped Spain. They taught the Spaniards a free lesson in how to play football. I've been watching WC football since 1990 and I too have not seen a rape of this epic proportion by a former #1. It's as if Holland was playing against Ethiopia.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Fantastic game of football ,perhaps an end of an era for Spain who maybe relied to much on their veteran players .......fact of life , nothing last for ever .

Casillas reminded me of Zubizoreta's last game in goal for Spain ...I think it was a game against Nigeria in world cup .

May 12, 2007
Spainish players couldn't concentrate. You could see it in 1 half. Too many opportunities were lost. They had better players but lack of motivation and concentration.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Fantastic game of football ,perhaps an end of an era for Spain who maybe relied to much on their veteran players .......fact of life , nothing last for ever .

Casillas reminded me of Zubizoreta's last game in goal for Spain ...I think it was a game against Nigeria in world cup .
Oghab joon, their era ended when they lost to Brazil in the Confederation's cop, with 3-0 last year! This was just a proof of that!