LOOOOOL TAROFEH Alaki

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
If Nekounam did this it would look really bad for him! Its just a stupid jersey who cares.. IMO I personally don't think any of the players deserve to get it. Just sell the jersey and give the money for charity! That's what I would do.. There are a lot of poor Iranians and unfortunate ones now that is a good place to start.. And a lot of impoverished children in need, who could be helped with that money!..

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
vaghean khaak bar sareh nadid badid e hamashoon. man ridam beh in "captain" va "MPV" team melli.

That f..ing Pooladi crying like a freaking child in front of camera for not getting Messi's sweaty shirt and that talentless captain lying through his teeth about not caring about it.

And while we're at it fuck CQ and the shit team that he put together. The only thing that CQ was able to do was make these donkey's run a couple of kilometers longer in 90 minutes. That's it. He wasn't able to teach them any basic skills and certainly didn't teach them any self confidence.

What else do you expect from these "nadid badid" kids when the coach that they praise so much constantly kept telling the world and every media that his players are bunch of talentless nobodies who don't play for any major clubs and thus nobody should be expecting much from them?

I really hope they would get beaten badly in the Asian tournament as well so they would just shut the f.. up for good and be ashamed to show their ugly mugs at least on TV for a while and for CQ to go on ridiculing and putting them down even further in every other interview he gives (if he is stupid enough to stick around and coach these stupid monkeys).

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Dear Ashtar,

Unfortunately the akhoondi regime and the way of life in Iran has forced some of these guys to be nadid badid like this and bring down their integrity. If we had a government that arranged for Iran to play with big names and had more preparations for the team then obviously we would not be in such situation. You see my friend the way of life in Iran which is dictated by the akhoonds and their supporters promotes such behavior as they take down the integrity of Iranian’s and push them towards such actions. So One has to be fair on their assessment instead of bad mouthing a coach that is a true professional and knows so much more about what he is talking about unlike you and I who are doing Shoar behind the keyboard.

On a lighter note when will Iranians get away from this stupid tarof and the BS that goes with it. Plus in a professional setting is such question even suppose to come up with these detailed replies and then references to seeing videos and shots taken? This is a sports TV show and not a court session. The whole thing is flawed.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Maybe if they had a proper regime in charge and a proper federation that didn't choose to become isolated and hate the world, they would have played against some big teams, not just this year but always. Then they wouldn't be so nadid padid.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Yes, it's all the Akhoonds fault. People have no responsibility of their own. This video clip of George Carlin best summarizes how I feel about these people and politicians. Just change the word American to Iranian (or any other nationality) and what he says will perfectly fit your nation:

[video=youtube;dWO5Sa7M5oA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWO5Sa7M5oA[/video]

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Yes, it's all the Akhoonds fault. People have no responsibility of their own. This video clip of George Carlin best summarizes how I feel about these people and politicians. Just change the word American to Iranian (or any other nationality) and what he says will perfectly fit your nation:

Not quite dude. You cannot change the word American to Akhund (not Iranian) and get the same thing. Very very ... far from it. What you have in Iran is due a bunch of backward idiots running the country.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Not quite dude. You cannot change the word American to Akhund (not Iranian) and get the same thing. Very very ... far from it. What you have in Iran is due a bunch of backward idiots running the country.

Bunch of backward idiots running the country and a bunch of backward idiots following them or think they are criticizing them when they are a part of that same regime altogether.

Jun 26, 2014
I wonder if the 98' team was trying to grab Klinsmann's or Mattheus's shirt after the match?

This really lacks professionalism on the part of Neko and others. We are supposed to be World Cup futbol players, not teenage boys.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
بشین سر جات بابا. تو لوس آنجلس نشستی، طرفدار دو آتیشه رژیم منزوی آخوندی هستی ، اونوقت میگی اونایی که تو ایرانن ندید پدیدن. خیلی رو داری بخدا.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
تو لوس آنجلس نشستی، طرفدار دو آتیشه رژیم منزوی آخوندی هستی ، اونوقت میگی اونایی که تو ایرانن ندید پدیدن. خیلی رو داری بخدا.
It's amazing how every statement in the above sentence is absolutely incorrect. LOL

Ignoring all your other incorrect assumption I'll just clarify at least this one point that I did not say that everybody in Iran is "nadid badid", just the idiots in that clip.

BTW, "chashm o del sir boodan", "hemmat e boland", "gedA sefati", "khod koochak bini" and such has nothing to do with where one lives or one's financial status. Some people are just inherently "past o badbakht" regardless of having millions or living in "farang" and some people are just inherently "boland nazar va ba ghoroor" regardless of living in some remote village in Iran and barely affording simple bread and water.

Now, if some people want to excuse the appalling and childish behavior of these players and that clown so called host by bringing up politics and blaming "Akhoond o pir o peyghambar" then that's your prerogative and I guess you should think whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It's funny how Nekounam missed telling the Nigerian captain he had a gift for them! He saved that for Messi and then after all the media attention, for the Bosnian captain! ;) :D

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
There was just lack of class all around the table.
There is simply no excuse for this.

how come we manage to import creative haircuts from the rest of the world.

but when it comes personal conduct we miserably fail.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !

no you are absolutely correct.

it is totally the people's fault.

khar kenar kheyaaboon basheh har ki rad she savaaresh misheh.

I never thought i would be agreeing with you on anything but i guess here is the first time.

Aug 21, 2005
next door
it is more of cultural thing then a political thing. just like when iranians can't make a line for bread or tavooni, just like our driving culture, just like our tarofeh tookhaly, etc.... it is all cultural, why? because you do not see some or all of these things in other cultures, therefore it can't be political things as much as a social-economical!

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
Yeah you too are totally right it is the peoples fault! why is it this is? Its because we have so many stupid, selfish and incompetent people in our country.. These people are the same people that go vote every 4 years and get screwed by the Iranian government and complain afterwards when the economy is still in the shitter. So more or less these people deserve what they get.. Another reason is because we have a very backward culture.. Many people are rude to each other, they start fights for no reason and they are always impulsive. If these people thought about their actions and acted on those thoughts our whole country would not be in a mess and we wouldn't be the second unhappiest country in the world!

Aug 21, 2005
next door
Yeah you too are totally right it is the peoples fault! why is it this is? Its because we have so many stupid, selfish and incompetent people in our country.. These people are the same people that go vote every 4 years and get screwed by the Iranian government and complain afterwards when the economy is still in the shitter. So more or less these people deserve what they get.. Another reason is because we have a very backward culture.. Many people are rude to each other, they start fights for no reason and they are always impulsive. If these people thought about their actions and acted on those thoughts our whole country would not be in a mess and we wouldn't be the second unhappiest country in the world!
i could understand that people might be tired, frustrated, angry etc because of the regime and that effects them as why they are angry, rude etc all the time. at the same time we are not emotionally balanced people, with one gooz we go one way with anther choos we go anther way, there is no middle for us.