Everything related to Zlatan Ibrahimović

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Soon or late he would claim he is god too! It is great to have self esteem but this guy...
dude, WE GET IT, you dont like him. You dont need to keep saying how much you dislike him in every second post, it is starting to feel like spamming really. Az to baide khodayi hichvaght spam nemikoni hamishe dorost o hesabi minevisi vali vaghean bayad az Zlatan mottenafere shadid bashi ke vel nemikoni in yedonaro :)

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
I don't understand why you get so mad!? I'm not saying anything out of place, he thinks he is much better than everybody else and he is never too shy to claim it. All you got to do is listen to this guy sometimes. My intention was not spamming but if the truth about him bothers you I stop posting in this thread! He is an outstanding player but his attitude is not at all!

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
I don't understand why you get so mad!? I'm not saying anything out of place, he thinks he is much better than everybody else and he is never too shy to claim it. All you got to do is listen to this guy sometimes. My intention was not spamming but if the truth about him bothers you I stop posting in this thread! He is an outstanding player but his attitude is not at all!
Look, its as if you would open a thread about juventus and every second post I would just come and say how much I hate juventus! Its fine to voice your opinion I dont get mad if you dislike him you are not the first guy in this thread that says he doesnt like Zlatan nor will you be the last. But just look at the last page all you say every second post is how much you dislike him it kinda ruins the thread. Thats the thing, Im not mad I just feel like its getting close to spamming cause its not like you say anything new you just say "he has the biggest ego" in 20 different ways :)

And we all have different opinion about attitude, to me has done more good for the world than you and I will ever do in our lifetimes. I just feel like you hate him so much that you only see what you want to see. Look at the clip below, this is very new either from yesterday or before that (I dont even have to go back more than that). And yes, he has a big ego, but at the same time he has put more time helping sick and poor kids than any other fotballer I know and has shown time and time again that he have a big heart. Either way, I dont care about convincing you to like him, you dont and thats absolutely fine. I just hope to see a little bit more of the quality posts that Im used to see from you :)

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=935865103132737[/video]

P.S: Just incase you wonder, he wrote "to my buddy Mattias" on his shirt

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Well really I only mentioned I hate him once on other two occasion I have criticized him on how he thinks he is better than everybody else and is much bigger than the rest of the team which IMO is very valid. I never open the thread about how much I love Juventus and if I do and someone wants to criticize the team that is fine not like it happened on many occasions in the past. When the guy say he is the best athlete in the history of Sweden and not just the best but second best and third best and on and on... he really is disrespecting the rest of the athletes which Sweden is not in shortage of athlete neither. If this thread is only about his good side of his personality then fine I stop criticizing him. I'm very aware of his big heart and how much he has helped in his society but that can be apply to many athletes including Balotelli but on many occasion he has done things that he could be criticized. I'm sure me and you with the same financial power would have done many good things in our society also. Yes I don't like him but I also don't have so much respect when he see himself head and shoulder above everyone else, Messi is much better player but he is humble and earn more respect from me not so much Ronaldo. I have much more respect for players such as Zanetti and Del Piero who as much as they helped in their society they also had much more class than this guy. But fine if criticism about him bothers you I won't criticize him anymore and leave this thread for only his pleasant side of his life. BTW I don't hate him because of his big ego I started to hate him when he was in Juve and how he left us which might sounds funny to some people but that is just how it!

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
When the guy say he is the best athlete in the history of Sweden and not just the best but second best and third best and on and on... he really is disrespecting the rest of the athletes which Sweden is not in shortage of athlete neither.
No disrespect man, but you really dont know what you are talking about. My guess would be that you just heard this from ferdosipor when he was commentating Iran-Sweden, but either way first of all he said this many years ago its nothing new, and second of all he was JOKING, it was a JOKE, just as in 9 out of 10 times when he says something like that it is not 100% serious. This is something that pretty much everyone in Sweden knows by now and that is the reason that he is rather loved by most other athlethes and people here than hated. This doesn't mean that he doesnt have a big ego though, he does, and if you had read his book or knew about his tough background you might have a bit more knowledge the reason behind it, but in either case you got to be able to see through when he is joking (which he does A LOT as in the case of your example) and when he is really serious.

As for criticizing him, I said it before and I say it again, many people have criticized him before and I havent even winked or reacted at all, but in your case it started to feel like spamming so I felt like I wanted to remark on it.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
No disrespect man, but you really dont know what you are talking about. My guess would be that you just heard this from ferdosipor when he was commentating Iran-Sweden, but either way first of all he said this many years ago its nothing new, and second of all he was JOKING, it was a JOKE, just as in 9 out of 10 times when he says something like that it is not 100% serious. This is something that pretty much everyone in Sweden knows by now and that is the reason that he is rather loved by most other athlethes and people here than hated. This doesn't mean that he doesnt have a big ego though, he does, and if you had read his book or knew about his tough background you might have a bit more knowledge the reason behind it, but in either case you got to be able to see through when he is joking (which he does A LOT as in the case of your example) and when he is really serious.

As for criticizing him, I said it before and I say it again, many people have criticized him before and I havent even winked or reacted at all, but in your case iti started to feel like spamming so I felt like I wanted to remark on it.
Fair enough if he was joking but on many occasion he hasn't been joking. BTW I didn't heard it from ferdosipour I read it in an Italian article few months ago when he had that comment about Ligue1. Either way I have already said my intention was not spamming as you can check the date on each post which are far from eachother.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Another hat trick, and now 102 goals for PSG only 7 goals away from reaching the clubs ALL TIME record in less than 3 years!

Is Zlatan the best player the french league have ever seen in its history? Zidane is the only one that can compare but as soon as he reached top form he wasnt playing in the french league anyway so Id say Zlatan is the greatest player ligue 1 has ever seen.

Attachments