NHL Playoff 2016

Feb 4, 2005
Signature change is good but we should agree on what it is before.

SJS in 7 is my prediction due to Babr's roaring complaint. If I win then:

Babr's signature should change to: 'Hockey is Leafs, Leafs are Hockey'
China's signature should change to: 'Go TM, the true representatives of Iran history and culture! Make Iran and Iranians proud'

Nov 24, 2002
Na baba Nader, i was joking keep yours at 6 i don't mind. Mine for you is: Abedzadeh best ever keeper in Iran

Your suggestions for signature are fine with me, let see what is China's?

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
China's signature should change to: 'Go TM, the true representatives of Iran history and culture! Make Iran and Iranians proud'
phewwwwwww....thats hard to swallow...agha nemishe man sherkat nakonam? ;) j/k, ok ghaboole.....

Yours and Babrs should change to: "Fuck all IR teams, representatives of the shia forces occupying Iran"

Nov 24, 2002
Agha ma nakhastim :) i am confident Sharks will win it though. Aslan taghsire PI ba in suggestion ha, baba come up with something football related lol

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
nemikhaay, mitoonam sefaareshi befrestam dame dare khoonat, chejoori gol mifrestan, shaayad chelo kabab ro ham beshe injoori ferestaad. man poolesho midam migam befrestesh vaase felaani ;)

Nov 24, 2002
Merci, damet garm, i really hope one day, we manage to meet in person some of ISP old timers and i really mean it...

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Well its way to early to make any telling conclusion but so far, this has been the worst team the Penguins have faced in the playoffs. If it wasnt for Jones, the Penguins would have easily led with 5 or 6 goals after first period. The Sharks are completely overwhelmed by the superior speed and puck skill of the Penguins.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
The whole first period looked like a Penguins powerplay. Its "only" 2-0 for the Pens and the sharks can still call themselves lucky as they easily could have taken a much worse beating.