Volleyball- Rio Olympic qualification- Japan(May 28th-June 5th)

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Fuck you china, fuck you korea, fuck you qatar, fuck you emirates, fuck you KSA, fuck you arabs, fuck you turks, fuck you afghans, fuck everyone who even dares to face the IR bache shia, no matter if they lose or win, if they deserve it or not, fuck everyone, fuck fuck fuck...ki dige moonde? fuck ki? fuck....fuck fuck ....fuck china, fuck arabs, fuck bahrain, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...fuck china, fuck, fuck fuck fuck...fuck arabs, fuck bahrain, fuck KSA, fuck .....fuck fuck fuck...hezb faghat hezbollah, team faghat IR,...fuck fuck

love it :)

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
I missed this game but wait wait... are you telling me we won against Poland??!!!! The same Poland who beat us last time?? One of the best teams in the world???!!!! The same team???

Edited: Ok, I just saw that Poland had already qualified and used their reserve players! But still... great achievement by Iran! Dameshoon garm!
Iran defeat same Poland, 3 or 4 times before in World League or friendlies with full squad, in fact the only big team that Iran failed to defeat so far is France, somehow we always struggled against them.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Australia won 3-1 against China and they have same point as Canada. Last game will be crucial for both of these teams.. good to see fucking China is out!

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Beautiful! As far as i know we never won an olympic medal in team sports. These men have the potential to make that happen and create history again.

Also go Canada!!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Australia won 3-1 against China and they have same point as Canada. Last game will be crucial for both of these teams.. good to see fucking China is out!
I haven't been updated when it comes to volleyball! What happened to China? why is it good to see them out?

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Thing is Iranian and specially the shia dont need a particular reason to curse at people who are absolutely clean and never done anything to deserve all that. The same way they have taught themselves and their children to curse at abubakr o aayeshe o omar o osman and sunnis in general, they come up and curse at as example Mansouran. Fuck Mansourian! Why? Because he simply dared to play hard against PP. Fuck China! why? Perhaps out of the same reason as they curse at Mansourian. This is the mentality of these people. I say you want to curse? Do it but at least do it to people who deserve it. Fuck those who at least have done something to you loool. Fohshet daadan, jafang goftan, kos o sher goftan, kaare badi kardan, khataa kaar boodan? Fuck them! But China? loooool. Mansourian? loooooo. What for? loooooool

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Thing is Iranian and specially the shia dont need a particular reason to curse at people who are absolutely clean and never done anything to deserve all that. The same way they have taught themselves and their children to curse at abubakr o aayeshe o omar o osman and sunnis in general, they come up and curse at as example Mansouran. Fuck Mansourian! Why? Because he simply dared to play hard against PP. Fuck China! why? Perhaps out of the same reason as they curse at Mansourian. This is the mentality of these people. I say you want to curse? Do it but at least do it to people who deserve it. Fuck those who at least have done something to you loool. Fohshet daadan, jafang goftan, kos o sher goftan, kaare badi kardan, khataa kaar boodan? Fuck them! But China? loooool. Mansourian? loooooo. What for? loooooool
Hala chera inghadr pro-sunny hasti? From Saudi Arabians who haven't done a thing to this?! Are you sunny yourself?

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
بیا!!! برداشت این از حرف های من رو ببین. نه من سنی نیستم, آخه کسی که ۱۵ سال به هرچی اسلام توپیده سنیش کجا بود؟ فقط شیعه اساس زندگی, مذهب, مکتب و فرهنگش لعن و نفرت از سنی هاست و کسانی که ۵۰۰ سال با این بیماری بزرگ شده باشن, ۱۰۰% خودشون هم بیمار شدن. لعن رو باید بفرستن, عمر نباشه, چین, چین نباشه قطر , قطر نباشه, بحرین, بحرین نباشه عربستان, عربستان نباشه, ترک, ترک نباشه عرب, عرب نباشه کره ای ....بی دلیل لعن فرستادن از مشخصات بارز فرهنگ شیعه است.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I haven't been updated when it comes to volleyball! What happened to China? why is it good to see them out?
Kolan az esme China khosham nemiad. Hala az ina gozashte last time they were talking smack before the final game which iran won 3-2 as well. In dafe ham pozeshon zade shod.
Fuck China!

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Mansourian, mansourian shouldnt be forgotten either..fuck mansourian, fuck bahrain, fuck puck muck...tete pete...fuck fuck....fuck china, japan, korea, ghatar, bahrain, ksa, .....fuck anyone who have not done anything to us, zende baad those who push shishe nooshaabe into iranian peoples asses....fuck china, fuck fufufufufufck...

Oct 18, 2010
iran wins the final and it was not easy.they started brightly and won the first
set but had a mental lapse in the middle of the 2nd set and lost it.the 3rd set
was the easiest for iran and they won it with authority.but again they failed to
respond in the 4th set and lost it badly.the 5th set started by iran going up 3
points but they gave up the lead and had to concentrate and work hard to win
decisive set.i thought the coach did very good subs.his standard sub of the regular
setter and spiker with reserves after point 20 is spot on.#13 has been error less in
serving and is a good setter same with #16 in serving and both add more height
to blocking.he makes no errors.they go by stats and percentages when it comes down
to the final points so he is doing the right thing.
iran has virtually qualified since the number of wins is the first criteria.iran has 4 wins
and australia and china have 2 each with 2 matches remaining.they play the first game
tonight and one will be eliminated.all iran needs to do is to beat the win less venezuela in
the last match and they can book their tickets to rio.or beat the already qualified poland
tonight.i think the former is more likely.and even if they lose both matches they still have
better ratio than both china and australia at the moment and they need a miracle to catch
up with iran.
iran came playing poland with one mission and that is to beat them and qualify for the olympics.
poland helped them by inserting a few reserve players in their starting line up since they had
already qualified.france did the same earlier when they played with their reserves against
venezuela and only won 3-2.
poland was obviously not interested and they lost the first set easily to iran by making many service
errors and being sloppy on the attack.iran in contrast was laser focused on the match and the coach had
instructed his jump serving players to take a little off of it and go for accuracy.the second set had the same
outcome.poland did sub in their stars at some points in the set but they could not stop the iranians either.
the 3rd set saw a better service game by the polish team and the players had adjusted to the iranian tactics
and won it.the 4th set was pure class by iran.at that point poland was playing with intensity and for their pride.
they did not want to lose the match in that set.neither team managed to make more than a 3 point margin and
with some crucial challenges by iran they managed to win the marathon set 34-32 and secure their olympic berth.
again the coaching and the focus of the iranian players was superb in this match.it should be mentioned again that
they changed their service game and made the big hitting #2 and #6 go for service accuracy rather than power.
also iran coach started the reserve libero in this match and it paid off.at some points iran even played without a
libero on the court.
fivb has been very secretive about how the 4th berth will be awarded.it always maintained that the best asian team
will qualify no matter what but it has not been clear if another asian team places in the top 4 they qualify.
it seems that australia, canada and china are still in the hunt.so we may see 2 asian teams in the olympics after all.
iran reserves get a chance to duke it out against the venezulean reserves tonight which should provide them with good
experience for the real tournament in less that 80 days.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Is Farhad Ghaemi one of the best servers in the world? Damn...I've never seen another server do it so well! His serves are always difficult for the opponents!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^Why isn't he globally recognized as much as he deserves? I mean if his serves are among the best in the world? He's quite young too!

and with such a team, why don't we have anybody playing in European teams?

Maybe it's not as common to go abroad in volleyball. Sorry for the stupid questions. I'm not so much into volleyball. I'm trying to learn more!

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
^^Why isn't he globally recognized as much as he deserves? I mean if his serves are among the best in the world? He's quite young too!

and with such a team, why don't we have anybody playing in European teams?

Maybe it's not as common to go abroad in volleyball. Sorry for the stupid questions. I'm not so much into volleyball. I'm trying to learn more!
Because the salary is decent and the League is pretty competitive one, probably top 10 ranked in World and few of world class players join the league each year.