My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Nov 29, 2002
I've never seen someone as bad at free-kicks internationally as Ronaldo. 40 free kicks almost all of which have been awful, no goals.

Why can't someone else take the free kicks?

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I've never seen someone as bad at free-kicks internationally as Ronaldo. 40 free kicks almost all of which have been awful, no goals.

Why can't someone else take the free kicks?
They don't have anyone else.. maybe Nani but no one else can take these. they just suck as a team.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Back to the topic .i still think CR is a bit more complete Than Messi . And Zlatan is better than both of them together . Have fun folks
Of course, everyone is free to think any way they want but I'm not sure how you got to this conclusion. In almost every department except strength, Messi is superior to both of them.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
And R has scored at least 20 times more with his left foot from outside the Box than M has passed the ball inside the B with his right food, or R has scored at least 30 times more with his head than M has done .

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
And R has scored at least 20 times more with his left foot from outside the Box than M has passed the ball inside the B with his right food, or R has scored at least 30 times more with his head than M has done .

Meaningless stats! The guy has higher scoring rate than Ronaldo, assist more goals, and is much more involved during the game than Ronaldo.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
But still R is more complete ,because he is good at both feet and much better header , last but not least could adjust to any different tactic than M

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
But still R is more complete ,because he is good at both feet and much better header , last but not least could adjust to any different tactic than M

Messi takes better FK, Messi read the game better, involved in the game much more and scores much more goals, how on earth you came up with Ronaldo is a more complete player based on been a better header, irrelevant.
Who says Messi can't play in any other systems, based on what you say that. He already plays in a different system in Argentina and without doubt he has been the most influential player for his team unlike Ronaldo in Portugal who is there to just miss FK. Both Nani and Sanchez were much more involved in the game than Ronaldo yesterday while Ronaldo was busy missing good chances.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Let's call it a draw , 4-5 to..R and move on ,life is too short to not to agree with me . Good luck with your The Mighty Midget Messi