Trump WAS the president

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
congratulations you are among the 10% of Iranians that has lighter skin! I hope it helps you in the job interviews.

What this guy is doing is not normal conservative vs let's face less conservative (Obama). change taxes a few point up or down. keep talking about how important marriage is.

What this guy did was very purposeful. he deliberately created Chaos! to send a message.
This is not normal republican $hit.
Actually, I am planning on going into the Nevada Dept of Corrections by this time next year, started the paper work. In that line of work it doesn't matter your skin tone, of course it helps but being a good C.O matters the most. What they care about the most is not the color of my skin, rather my military service, that will give me my edge. I am not trying to say I am better or anything like that, I mentioned who in the hell wants to be Aryan in the 21st century anyways?

Now what you said is 100% true and he sent two messages. 1-On holocaust remembrance day by DELIBERATELY not mentioning Jews or anti Semitism. The White House even said we want to be "inclusive" yes and so do Holocaust deniers. This ban also coincides with the Muslim ban. The message is clear, you are only welcomed if you are a white Christianity. Personally I could not give a $hit about organized religion but that is just me.

Open your eyes this about identity politics!
You wrote a whole blob of text just to arrive at that?

Seems like you're the one that has had his eyes closed dude.

Of course it's about identity politics. Of course it's about "browning" of America (as you put it). Of course it's about appealing to the white man. Of course it's about pleasing American businesses. What the fuck else should it be about? Cow dongs of Congo?

Open your eyes: You live in America where the white man has a say in matters. The American businessman has a say in matters. The "brown" man who is not a citizen is considered an outsider. The bearded Muslim man is often a reminder of terrible events and ideologies. If you didn't like it so much, you wouldn't be living in Texas.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

Of course it's about identity politics. Of course it's about "browning" of America (as you put it). Of course it's about appealing to the white man. Of course it's about pleasing American businesses. What the fuck else should it be about? Cow dongs of Congo?

Open your eyes: You live in America where the white man has a say in matters. The American businessman has a say in matters. The "brown" man who is not a citizen is considered an outsider. The bearded Muslim man is often a reminder of terrible events and ideologies. If you didn't like it so much, you wouldn't be living in Texas.
What you say still has some validity. Even if you are in something like the military, where it is supposed to be neutral, your race plays a big factor, I experienced it on the positive side Others, were not so lucky. Now I am planning on going into Corrections and it is going to be more the same. There is a saying we have, "Brown is beautiful, black is grand but WHITE is the face of the big boss man!"

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I keep hearing Iranians say this how white Americans feel but guess what 25% of Iranians are Azari and very much white,
Not only Azaris have light skins though? You can find Iranians with pale skins everywhere, specially in Mazandaran and Gilan. One of my friends is from Khuzestan and he has got the palest skin I've seen among Iranians. but I agree with you! I also don't understand why a lot of Iranians in the US call Caucasian Americans, white people. In fact per definition, Iranians are included in the Caucasian race.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

But if you do know this, why are you arguing about IR hostile stance here, IR hostile stance there? and more importantly why are you defending Trump's order on this issue when in fact it's got nothing to do with IR and what they stand for!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
why are you defending Trump's order on this issue
Many people have become disillusioned with the so called left (if there ever was one in my lifetime).

That is mostly so called SJWs, overtly political correctness, too much emphasis on female empowerment in the west when in fact in big cities among the so called elites which most of hope we belong to women have more power.

combination of these causes folks to become reactionaries and embrace whoever is the opposite.

no different that most people who voted for brexit; or who will vote in France for Frexit. or voted for Trump. you feel like you played by the rules. you keep feeling that there as these lazy people around who are getting free things. and you have a suspicion that there is cronyism among rich people.

same reason that a very distinguished man like Bahkhtiar chose to cooperate however, short lived with Saddam.
same reason that Hassan Khomeini kisses a godless communist like Fidel on chicks.

we are human; we have emotions. mostly we are driven by what we are against.

But if you do know this, why are you arguing about IR hostile stance here, IR hostile stance there? and more importantly why are you defending Trump's order on this issue when in fact it's got nothing to do with IR and what they stand for!
I would be all for I.R's hostile stance if it wasn't an ideological empty bluff. I like competition and even power struggles. If I.R engaged in a real competition for world influence and backed it up with real economical, scientific and political resources, I wouldn't mind it. It's happened throughout history and will continue to happen forever.

I defend Trump's order because it sets a precedence. It shows other politicians worldwide who they should give a fuck about and how effective they should be at delivering their promises. I defend it because he's got the right attitude. I also defend it because it's somewhat justified.

Khomeini chose to be an attention whore by picking on the United States from early on. Iranians loved him and poured into streets for him. 10 years later when he died, there were still millions who cried for him. The Islamic Republic cult has continued the game and upped it in intensity for 40 years. If there is one country Trump should pick on, it's Iran.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I would be all for I.R's hostile stance if it wasn't an ideological empty bluff. I like competition and even power struggles. If I.R engaged in a real competition for world influence and backed it up with real economical, scientific and political resources, I wouldn't mind it. It's happened throughout history and will continue to happen forever.

I defend Trump's order because it sets a precedence. It shows other politicians worldwide who they should give a fuck about and how effective they should be at delivering their promises. I defend it because he's got the right attitude. I also defend it because it's somewhat justified.

Khomeini chose to be an attention whore by picking on the United States from early on. Iranians loved him and poured into streets for him. 10 years later when he died, there were still millions who cried for him. The Islamic Republic cult has continued the game and upped it in intensity for 40 years. If there is one country Trump should pick on, it's Iran.
All agreed! Although you still fail to explain why Trump picking on Iran is more justified than picking on nations who've actually killed American civilians. If you think it's not justified, then Trump does not have the right attitude as you think.

I know what you are trying to say about him being a man of action and start delivering his promises right away! But so did Hitler, Saddam, Ahmadinejad and Khomeini! Their actions have all the wrong reasons rather then the right ones.

Like it or not, the extremists in IR and most akhunds are Iranians who've always lived in Iran and who will continue living there for a very long time! The same can be said about people like Trump or Bush in the US! and probably both their kinds will be enemies for a very very long time. but as shown from Obama's and Rouhani's administrations, tolerance can be achieved between the more moderate types of their people. and after many years of distrust between both nations' extremists, trust could slowly be achieved by tolerance and talks. It's the actions of someone like Trump and Ahamdinejad that stop the trust and consequently stop a possible future friendship between the 2 nations. That's not something that should be norm but should rather be despised!

Last edited:
Hate doing the line by line quoting but I guess there's no choice. We keep discussing different subjects in each paragraph.

All agreed! Although you still fail to explain why Trump picking on Iran is more justified than picking on nations who've actually killed American civilians. If you think it's not justified, then Trump does not have the right attitude as you think.
It's more justified because if a Saudi citizen decides to pull a stunt these days, there are various ways to either prevent it, or at least do some follow up to bring about some sort of consequence. The same cannot be said about an Iranian citizen who enjoys virtually unlimited support from Iran's most powerful and most official faction of the government (the supreme leader).

I know what you are trying to say about him being a man of action and start delivering his promises right away! But so did Hitler, Saddam, Ahmadinejad and Khomeini! Their actions have all the wrong reasons rather then the right ones.
Hitler did some incredible stuff for the German people before he started making mistakes. His hatred of the Jews does not contradict the fact that he absolutely loved Germany and wanted the best for them. The problem was, he wanted "too much" and "too quick". He was also openly racist which made him quite an asshole, but a very effective asshole. One could argue if he hadn't wasted so many resources on the "Jewish problem", he could've gone further in his conquest.

Saddam, AN and Khomeini did not give a fuck about their countries or people. They cannot be compared to Trump in any shape or form.

Like it or not, the extremists in IR and most akhunds are Iranians who've always lived in Iran and who will continue living there for a very long time! The same can be said about people like Trump or Bush in the US! and probably both their kinds will be enemies for a very very long time. but as shown from Obama's and Rouhani's administrations, tolerance can be achieved between the more moderate types of their people. and after many years of distrust between both nations, trust could slowly be achieved by tolerance and talks. It's the actions of someone like Trump and Ahamdinejad that stop the trust and consequently stop a possible future friendship between the 2 nations. That's not something that should be norm but should rather be despised!
The stupid tolerance, trust or whatever political correctness crap you like to believe in is far too fragile for the real world of trees, oceans and deserts. It only exists in your liberal mind. It has no physical presence and cannot be sustained. It's the stuff teenagers want to believe in. The real world functions differently.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It's more justified because if a Saudi citizen decides to pull a stunt these days, there are various ways to either prevent it, or at least do some follow up to bring about some sort of consequence.
If a Saudi pulls a stunt, he's gone with it! How can he face the consequences?! and as seen until today, his country wont be effected by it one bit either!

The stupid tolerance, trust or whatever political correctness crap you like to believe in is far too fragile for the real world of trees, oceans and deserts. It only exists in your liberal mind. It has no physical presence and cannot be sustained. It's the stuff teenagers want to believe in. The real world functions differently.
I disagree with you about this! and it's more peculiar that this comes from a person who lives in Canada out of all nations.

I disagree with you about this! and it's more peculiar that this comes from a person who lives in Canada out of all nations.
Where one lives is irrelevant. There's merit for liberalism. It's the sole reason behind progress. But it's not a life itself or a "thing".

Let me make it simpler. There are thousands of examples I could choose, but this one should be simple enough.

- A car's displacement from point A to B is directly dependent on its ability to move.
- Its ability to move requires it to accelerate from a standstill to a positive velocity.
- It's arrival at point B requires it to decelerate from its positive velocity to a standstill.

In theory, a car can accelerate forever. In practice, a car can only accelerate for finite periods and those periods are variable in length.
In theory, a car never has to decelerate or stop. In practice a car must decelerate and stop.

acceleration is what is in a liberal's mind. It's unsustainable and can only be temporary. It is not a "thing". It has no physical presence. It's only a force. The car is the "thing" and its displacement is the output.

Liberalism cannot be life or even a way of life. It can only be a force that affects life on occasions. Everyone possesses liberal thoughts. The sane ones control their urges (much like good drivers). The idiots floor it and cause trouble while screaming "why me? why me? why not everyone else?"

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Not only Azaris have light skins though? You can find Iranians with pale skins everywhere, specially in Mazandaran and Gilan. One of my friends is from Khuzestan and he has got the palest skin I've seen among Iranians. but I agree with you! I also don't understand why a lot of Iranians in the US call Caucasian Americans, white people. In fact per definition, Iranians are included in the Caucasian race.
Yes there are other white Iranians besides Azaris that is true. My dads second wife was a Rashti girl and home girl could pass as Russian. The funny part is growing up in the 80s, in the USA, watching movies like Red Dawn, the Russians scared the living shit out of me dude. I was being a self hating Ruskie:)If you look at my arms I look more French or Italian but if you look at my legs, they are Lilly white, like Scandinavian status. My mom and dad wanted to shield me away from that(btw I think the Slavic is on my moms side) because it was at the height of the cold war We did not like the Soviet Commie bastards, they were even more hated than Iranians believe it or not.

Anyways I do not understand why Iranians in the US say white as well we are Caucus people, just like people from Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan,Russ, that is the Caucus region. To me white is a color in a crayon box it really has no meaning and I think it is a bit political. That is one reason why I never say I am white, I like to say I am Caucasian, I also happen to think Caucasian is a bit more inclusive, like saying Iranian vs Persian.

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Where one lives is irrelevant. There's merit for liberalism. It's the sole reason behind progress. But it's not a life itself or a "thing".

Let me make it simpler. There are thousands of examples I could choose, but this one should be simple enough.

- A car's displacement from point A to B is directly dependent on its ability to move.
- Its ability to move requires it to accelerate from a standstill to a positive velocity.
- It's arrival at point B requires it to decelerate from its positive velocity to a standstill.

In theory, a car can accelerate forever. In practice, a car can only accelerate for finite periods and those periods are variable in length.
In theory, a car never has to decelerate or stop. In practice a car must decelerate and stop.

acceleration is what is in a liberal's mind. It's unsustainable and can only be temporary. It is not a "thing". It has no physical presence. It's only a force. The car is the "thing" and its displacement is the output.

Liberalism cannot be life or even a way of life. It can only be a force that affects life on occasions. Everyone possesses liberal thoughts. The sane ones control their urges (much like good drivers). The idiots floor it and cause trouble while screaming "why me? why me? why not everyone else?"
Sweden is a highly liberal, democratic and relatively fair country! It's because the people living here have homogeneously the same mentality! I know the same goes to Canada! Nothing about it is only in theory, in lala land or the acceleration of a car! We're living it here and now! The same way, tolerance and talks were happening between the US and Iran in Obama's administration! Never before did a president of Iran talked in the phone with the president of the US. Never before, American and Iranian foreign ministers (after the revolution) sat down at the same table holding meetings or making phone calls to each other to solve various related problems. Never before Iran's high ranked politician (after the revolution) shook the hands of an American president and talked to him. and I'm not even gonna get into the deal. Things were happening right there and then and if it continued it would slowly gain the trust of the extremists on both sides. Once in a while people like Trump or Ahmadinejad come along and f*ck up a perfectly developing relationship! It's as simple as that!

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Anyways I do not understand why Iranians in the US say white as well we are Caucus people, just like people from Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan,Russ, that is the Caucus region. To me white is a color in a crayon box it really has no meaning and I think it is a bit political. That is one reason why I never say I am white, I like to say I am Caucasian, I also happen to think Caucasian is a bit more inclusive, like saying Iranian vs Persian.
The worst is, when you fill various American application forms, there is a place where you have to pick your race (which to me is completely nonsense) and there you will find the options, Caucasian and Middle Eastern as 2 separate races! I mean how wrong and stupid is that?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
The worst is, when you fill various American application forms, there is a place where you have to pick your race (which to me is completely nonsense) and there you will find the options, Caucasian and Middle Eastern as 2 separate races! I mean how wrong and stupid is that?
That is really stupid because most people in the ME region have some Caucasian in them, such as people from Iran. Hell you can even find white people in Syria, look at some of those kids in the refugee pictures, some of them have red and blonde hair. So If I am Syrian what am I supposed to fill out Caucasian or MErn? Now I see that some Colleges are getting hip to the give and created two categories, at Cal Poly I saw a category for white middle eastern but then again, Cal Poly is a Uni in So Cal. You will not find that option at the University of Alabama but you will at Cal Poly or UCLA. In my case, I asked which one do I pick and I told them my background. They said , "You have the option to fill in both white middle eastern and white European!" At least that is MUCH better but like I said California school, that is different.

Also I never understood the stupid British when they coined the phrase "Middle East." Middle East of WHAT? You could say West Asia/North Africa region or the Near East but Middle East is just so dam stupid. Of course it is stupid, it comes from the Britts. :)

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Sweden is a highly liberal, democratic and relatively fair country! It's because the people living here have homogeneously the same mentality! I know the same goes to Canada! Nothing about it is only in theory, in lala land or the acceleration of a car! We're living it here and now! The same way, tolerance and talks were happening between the US and Iran in Obama's administration! Never before did a president of Iran talked in the phone with the president of the US. Never before, American and Iranian foreign ministers (after the revolution) sat down at the same table holding meetings or making phone calls to each other to solve various related problems. Never before Iran's high ranked politician (after the revolution) shook the hands of an American president and talked to him. and I'm not even gonna get into the deal. Things were happening right there and then and if it continued it would slowly gain the trust of the extremists on both sides. Once in a while people like Trump or Ahmadinejad come along and f*ck up a perfectly developing relationship! It's as simple as that!
Sly jan IR sat with the US because it had to. It was on the brink of BK. Khamenei gave explicit orders no talks with US other than nuclear issue so your argument is flawed. Heck they even said no American products whatsoever.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
That is really stupid because most people in the ME region have some Caucasian in them, such as people from Iran. Hell you can even find white people in Syria, look at some of those kids in the refugee pictures, some of them have red and blonde hair. So If I am Syrian what am I supposed to fill out Caucasian or MErn? Now I see that some Colleges are getting hip to the give and created two categories, at Cal Poly I saw a category for white middle eastern but then again, Cal Poly is a Uni in So Cal. You will not find that option at the University of Alabama but you will at Cal Poly or UCLA. In my case, I asked which one do I pick and I told them my background. They said , "You have the option to fill in both white middle eastern and white European!" At least that is MUCH better but like I said California school, that is different.

Also I never understood the stupid British when they coined the phrase "Middle East." Middle East of WHAT? You could say West Asia/North Africa region or the Near East but Middle East is just so dam stupid. Of course it is stupid, it comes from the Britts. :)
I think you are obsessed with skin color.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

White MEern, Black MEern, what purpose does this serve for the universities to begin with, other than discriminating people based on race?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sly jan IR sat with the US because it had to. It was on the brink of BK. Khamenei gave explicit orders no talks with US other than nuclear issue so your argument is flawed. Heck they even said no American products whatsoever.
Of course! You didn't really think after 40 years of hostilities, they would suddenly start giving bouquets of roses to each other?! but give the same approach a some 20 years, and then you'd seen clear differences. People like Trump and Ahmadinejad interrupt that development that needs time to grow.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
White MEern, Black MEern, what purpose does this serve for the universities to begin with, other than discriminating people based on race?
Actually the purpose is not to discriminate, many universities offer scholarships to minority and have affirmative action. They want to pin point your race to see if you qualify or not, the problem with it is only CERTAIN minorities usually get these scholarships, mostly blacks and Mexican Americans. If you are Asian or from the Near East, you are not getting the scholarship or affirmative action. It's all politics man.