Favourite music band/group/song

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Listen to Man is in love by Micke Scott please and tell if you haven't experienced what he is talking about
Have to get out , get back to you later
Have a nice time

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Listen to Man is in love by Micke Scott please and tell if you haven't experienced what he is talking about
Have to get out , get back to you later
Have a nice time

I will be sure to listen because I am not fmiliar with Miche Scott, can you tell me more about the artist? I will listen to the song Man by him after I drink my Turkish coffee(still kind of early here in the States) I am always looking to broaden my horizons and learn about new artists.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
@ TM very nice and what a sweet simple family song, had heard but didn't know who had done and could not understand what it was about then

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
@oghab @TM
Around the age of 14 , 15 I dogged disco songs ,ABBA D Summer .. santa esmiralda and particular disco song called Back To music
My older brother listened to rock like Deep Purple, P Floyd ... while smoking ciagari
Some of his taste got into me and by the age of 17 i was sold to stones and P Floyd (W U were Here ) ...
moved to England 77 and then happened to hear Give them enough rope by The Clash which was the best I had ever heard . My friends thought I was pretending and bullied me a lot for my taste
There was a program on BBC called Rock Goes to collage. British band played on colleges all over England
There in Brighton saw them live : Dire straits, Clash Police Jam , Ian Duri n blockheads , specials ...
Sorry been boring , got carried away .

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Oh Kenny Rogers sure now I know who you are referring to Nadersan jan and very nice. Kenny Rogers Jonny Cash Harry the guys I mentioned these are all famous singers but I do not know of Mike Scott but it seems like he is somewhere from the UK. Cute song it was nice. I like the Kenny Rogers song you posted above better I heard that before, nice. BTW Only time I will usually cry or tear up is if it is something like a beautiful classical composition or something meaningful like a traditional Cossack or Persian sonati song that is neat. I hear you loud and clear my friend.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Talking about Sonati music , still having problems with Cha Cha in those pieces !
But love some of them , Motrebe Mahtabro ,: Nazemi or themes fr Sotedelan movie : Parisa , Shajarian
Or Sima Bina : almost all her work
@TM ,M .Scott is writer and singer of The Waterboys which I listen a lot , Scottish
The other Guy Shawn Philip : hear this song once 1975,6 , a hippie tourist played it for me , after that couldn't find it until some years. , tell me guys what you think of it , please

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Thought you would like it , Canadian
Please send any odd unknown Band or artist you have come across. Would be fun

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
@oghab @TM
Around the age of 14 , 15 I dogged disco songs ,ABBA D Summer .. santa esmiralda and particular disco song called Back To music
My older brother listened to rock like Deep Purple, P Floyd ... while smoking ciagari
Some of his taste got into me and by the age of 17 i was sold to stones and P Floyd (W U were Here ) ...
moved to England 77 and then happened to hear Give them enough rope by The Clash which was the best I had ever heard . My friends thought I was pretending and bullied me a lot for my taste
There was a program on BBC called Rock Goes to collage. British band played on colleges all over England
There in Brighton saw them live : Dire straits, Clash Police Jam , Ian Duri n blockheads , specials ...
Sorry been boring , got carried away .

Thanks for sharing , I love ABBA music and the girls (back in the day when they were younger)....

I like the stones and PF but only certain stuff ...my favourite stones song is "fool to cry " and Angie and wild horses , as you can see more mellow stuff .

Keith Richards once got punched in the face by BB King for touching his guitar !! As I said before most British guitarist were in awe with BB King and Chuck Berry ..

I love the wish you were here by Gilmore ...

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
@ Ogh , didn't know about the punch, but i have heard them talking about Muddy Waters
And I wonder who inspired this guy?
https://youtu.be/kLAT3110ZSs

Yeah ,well I don't think it was like a brawl fight ,it was a long time ago when a young Keith was back stage or something meeting his idol and was mesmerised by looking at the legend's guitar and picked it up and he got a smack ,keith was telling that with a smile on his face !

I listened to the clip ,very nice ...he probabley got inspired by Shahram Shabparreh ,music and style resembles his ...

Oh and reading your previous post you mentioned that song "back to music " ...!! I remember that very well and kept playing it ,I think I got the tape from Iran at the time ...

also spiralda with his disco version of Cat Stevens song "don't let me be misunderstood " ...I love Cat Stevens .

Last edited: