NHL play-off 2017

Nov 24, 2002
Media getting multiple orgasms over Price contract is like he won 4 cups already, People keep saying if he sign around 9 millions, is like he give the Habs a discount to leave some money for other players to build a team, what a BS. What did he exactly win more than Lundqvist, who is earning 8.5(which is considered overpaid by many btw) to deserve this money??

Here are some top goalies salaries in league:

Lundq: 8.5
Quick: 5.8
Rinne 7
Bobrovsky 7.4
Holtby 6

Only Lundq earning over 8.
and no goalie who earned over 6.5 ever won the cup.

Nov 24, 2002
Winner of Pens, Caps make it to the final IMO, Habs had an easiest road to the Cup final this year(they were not facing any tough team before conference final) and they fcuked up it. I guess the final will be between Preds and Pens but i hope Oilers make it, they have a very talented team, their defense is a bit shaky though.

Nov 24, 2002
The sport is no more a one man show as it used to be in 70s, 80s, 90s and even early 2000. The strategies and systems became big part of this game, BUT when it comes to Erik Karlsson you ca say it is one man show, the guy is a machine, there are stars, superstars and few like him who are not human according to his coach Guy Boucher. I mean Crosby has a good team, McDavid in Oilers has a very decent team, Same with Ovechkin and Caps, etc but Karlsson is everything when it comes to Sens. The guy is HOF as soon as he retires, the only defenseman close to him which come to my mind in modern hockey is The Great Nick Lidstrom but even that, he had an amazing Wings team in front of him.

Nov 24, 2002
Oilers got extremely lucky yestarday. Ducks hit the cross bar twice and played a desperate game. Talbot was solid for Oilers in net.

Nov 24, 2002
It amazes me how Pens with Fleury and such an average defense(without Letang) manage to be so dominant. Franchise center(s) can change every thing, EVERYTHING. Build a team around a Franchise center. Pay whatever shit it takes to get one, if you can't draft one.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Ey baba! Khak too sareh Edmonton. They lost game 5 4-3 in OT. They were leading 3-0 until about 4 minutes before the game finishes!!! Duck lead the series 3-2

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
How about that series and go Ducks, Right now I wamn watching NYR and Ottowa good game 2-1 NYR, Capitol game 5. Lundquist(spieling) is a beast! Remember what I said about the Ducks and those who underestimate them? My boy went to the game last night, took some cool pics, wish I were in LA/OC area right now, oh well. At least I can watch this game so much for Beach FuBall nice imaginary goal Iran up 1-0(visualizing it) ja ja ja!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Goal Ottawa Eric Carlson nice goal 2-2 now. Wow as I type this 3rd goal back to back ! 3-2 Ottawa Smith goal. Final score 5-4 Ottawa what a hell of a game!

Last edited: