Brexit negotiations ... disaster looming in the horizon.

Nov 29, 2002
They are more interested in creating a Federal Europe which is entirely ideological. In reality it is harmful and unworkable.
I'm sure a few loony toons might desire this but what is the hard evidence that this is possible and could ever happen? Seriously, I mean come on...

Believing that this were ever feasible is proper tinfoil hat territory, it's just fear mongering of the highest order by tabloids and 19th century throwbacks like Jacob Rees-Mogg (ironically and amazingly, these are the same people who use the term "Project Fear" for Remainers, the absolute hypocrisy is disgusting)...

...and the net result is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
exactly...that's the thing.

well..they export vacuum machines and weapons. LOL
bro the dyson kicks ass.

oh i get it, so Hojat-ol-church May is counting on starting wars all over the place. Now Brexit makes sense. but wait a minute, haven't the americans been doing that since korea.

i think Brits are very low on options possibly:
- rejuvenation of India vs. Paki thing
- Indonesia vs. Malaysia
- West Ham vs. millwall
- Darth vader against luke

May 21, 2003
I see a non britishness in british politicians for the last decades.

As opposed to when i lived there, when, tories were tories and you knew what you got from them. Labor was labor and SPD/liberals made sure no one got a full majority.

but it seemed they all worked, somewhat, for England.

this new wave of politicians starting with merikhi ye mahboob e man (Blair) seem to be working for 'THEMSELVES' and not anyone else.

Nov 29, 2002
Britain's tabloid media run by Murdoch and Dacre is just too powerful. They have become so big that now Americans who are annoyed with the MSM are flocking to the Daily Mail.

As a result, they can keep printing the same shit every day, and in most working-class Brits' minds the only thing which is important is Immigration - it is more important than the health service, than the economy...

So "lets stop foriners comin' in" is the main issue now. The Tories are loving it, because they have guys like Jacob Rees-Mogg who was thawed out from being frozen in the 18th century (nice guy, but he really lives in a Victorian fairytale). When it is so easy to control people because of fears of immigration, then it's so easy for the Tories to stay in power as they are seen as the anti-foreigner party.

The Daily Mail now has more power than most nations around the world, and can continue confusing the masses. The other media don't help either, Adam Curtis explains things very well here, this is a must-watch for everyone:

[video=youtube;tyop0d30UqQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyop0d30UqQ[/video]

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Britain's tabloid media run by Murdoch and Dacre is just too powerful. They have become so big that now Americans who are annoyed with the MSM are flocking to the Daily Mail.

As a result, they can keep printing the same shit every day, and in most working-class Brits' minds the only thing which is important is Immigration - it is more important than the health service, than the economy...

So "lets stop foriners comin' in" is the main issue now. The Tories are loving it, because they have guys like Jacob Rees-Mogg who was thawed out from being frozen in the 18th century (nice guy, but he really lives in a Victorian fairytale). When it is so easy to control people because of fears of immigration, then it's so easy for the Tories to stay in power as they are seen as the anti-foreigner party.

The Daily Mail now has more power than most nations around the world, and can continue confusing the masses. The other media don't help either, Adam Curtis explains things very well here, this is a must-watch for everyone:
It's a general trend in Europe that people from old aristocrat families or other very old money stand behind these people. Behind Le Pen are French of aristocratic background, behind Brexit too, behind AfD in Germany and FPO in Austria too.

Should make you think.

May 21, 2003
They don't even clarify what is the 'immigration' problem.

i mean different echelons of society see the immigration different.

reading articles and watching documentaries i get the notion that maybe there are three different 'types' of immigration problems that british people are against:

A- older people in smaller towns have the traditional problem with west indians, pakistanis, and indians type of immigration that started with the rivers of blood speech in the 60s. Those corner shop immigrants are now dead and their kids and grand kids more british than the brits themselves.

B- east european immigration divided into two groups, hard working poles, romanians, etc etc and some layabout gypsies, albanians, pimps blah blah .
i think a kind of drastic kind of change in law would have sufficed to taking care of this problem rather than full exit. I read that Germany is about to pass laws for Euro citizens to have worked in germany for few years before qualifying for benefits. i don't see why uk couldn't have done something parallel to that.

C- last but not least the brown threat from those turban wearing people in the middle of East.

i think if they take a referendum on which immigration they are against it will split in the thirds for the types above.

what i like know, how not being in europe will help them stop category Cs getting in since they actually exported british terrorists to europe, US, Syria.

if anything Euro should have installed security measures against British Citizens and not vice versa. Weren't the Charlie hebdo brothers for a time trained in England ...
i am not sure or maybe the guy in Nice, i read that they all have visited with muslims in britain one time or other.

just doesn't make sense other than playing in the hand of North American politics to weaken the union so that Trump can export garbage to Europe as well.

In canada we are going in reverse. We are trying to get produce from Europe to lessen our dependence on the US

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
They don't even clarify what is the 'immigration' problem.

i mean different echelons of society see the immigration different.

reading articles and watching documentaries i get the notion that maybe there are three different 'types' of immigration problems that british people are against:

A- older people in smaller towns have the traditional problem with west indians, pakistanis, and indians type of immigration that started with the rivers of blood speech in the 60s. Those corner shop immigrants are now dead and their kids and grand kids more british than the brits themselves.

B- east european immigration divided into two groups, hard working poles, romanians, etc etc and some layabout gypsies, albanians, pimps blah blah .
i think a kind of drastic kind of change in law would have sufficed to taking care of this problem rather than full exit. I read that Germany is about to pass laws for Euro citizens to have worked in germany for few years before qualifying for benefits. i don't see why uk couldn't have done something parallel to that.

C- last but not least the brown threat from those turban wearing people in the middle of East.

i think if they take a referendum on which immigration they are against it will split in the thirds for the types above.

what i like know, how not being in europe will help them stop category Cs getting in since they actually exported british terrorists to europe, US, Syria.

if anything Euro should have installed security measures against British Citizens and not vice versa. Weren't the Charlie hebdo brothers for a time trained in England ...
i am not sure or maybe the guy in Nice, i read that they all have visited with muslims in britain one time or other.

just doesn't make sense other than playing in the hand of North American politics to weaken the union so that Trump can export garbage to Europe as well.

In canada we are going in reverse. We are trying to get produce from Europe to lessen our dependence on the US
The "migrant problem" is code for Afrikan man T.I.A(this is Afrika) they are not tlaking about the Indian engineer who is here legally. This is so sad look at what the UK is becoming, an ultra right wing nation, led by the dingbat Teresa May. I have peeps in the UK this breaks my heart and I am censoring most of my thoughts and feelings because it is just too sad to discuss it but I agree with what most of you guys are saying. Even what Behrouz C said was true, I was able to read it because someone highlighted his quotation. However, the people of the UK need to be taught a lesson, just like the people of Iran were taught a lesson, in 1979. There is nothing wrong with NATIONSTOLTZ abba Fascist ist nicht gut, I am not any ISM I am an independent, this is so jacked up and it is going to get worse before it things get better. I thought the situation was bad in the USA but UK should know better, shame on their leadership. Anytime you have a system of : constitutional monarchy, a hose of lords, house of commons, dukes, lords, titles, the EDL, you will have these problems. Good luck UK!

Nov 29, 2002
The "migrant problem" is code for Afrikan man T.I.A(this is Afrika) they are not tlaking about the Indian engineer who is here legally. !
Sorry boss, I have to say you're incorrect on this one. When people here talk about migrants they mean every foreigner, in particular recently the ones who get the abuse are Poles, Romanians, people from Balkans.

The good thing about the tabloid-infused Brits is that they are equal-opportunity racists. Being a white blue-eyed Iranian or a dark baluchi iranian, a black african or a nice slava from southern ukraine, they see you as the same thing.

Rule Britannia (Britannia rules the waves!)

Having said all that, educated Brits are some of the best guys in the world and I consider myself British (though very proud of Persian heritage) so there must be something going right here. I guess there is a big education/class disparity here which is more than in many other countries.

Nov 29, 2002
TM, would be interested to know who your friends in Surrey are, reason being i was raised there and it the towns are small, many of the iranian community there came to the UK before the revolution (like my folks who dodged the eshalic republic's foundation by half a decade).

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
¿Está débil, o?
La literatura española se engloba dentro de la literatura en español, en la que se incluyen las literaturas en español de todos los países hispanohablantes. :)
Es importante que se mastica el culo antes de tragarla, lo haces?
Por otro lado, también está englobada en la literatura de España, junto con las de las demás lenguas habladas en el país.
Hermanos Slava y los hombres grandes de Bavarian controlan todo el mundo, que una puta vez y chupar las bolas pequeñas inglés, pequeño gatito!! ;)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Sorry boss, I have to say you're incorrect on this one. When people here talk about migrants they mean every foreigner, in particular recently the ones who get the abuse are Poles, Romanians, people from Balkans.

The good thing about the tabloid-infused Brits is that they are equal-opportunity racists. Being a white blue-eyed Iranian or a dark baluchi iranian, a black african or a nice slava from southern ukraine, they see you as the same thing.

Rule Britannia (Britannia rules the waves!)

Having said all that, educated Brits are some of the best guys in the world and I consider myself British (though very proud of Persian heritage) so there must be something going right here. I guess there is a big education/class disparity here which is more than in many other countries.
Ya that is true they hate Bavarians and American's too, hell they even hate their own if you are not from say Surry good point chap.@Arash T well done, I will work on Spanish but getting fluent in Russian and German(almost there) is more important. Anyways these teabaggers are something else they hate German's not realizing 30% of Eng DNA, the royal family and upper/lower saxon province ist DEUTSCH dumkompf achlchts und liebelochter's.

However, despite my Bavarian and Slavic roots, if I marry an Eng woman from say Surry, my Kids would be excepted as Eng. 2nd generation I am done but the poor Polish dude would never get accepted. At least I can mimmick the Queen English accent on my honour and know the culture. Now again, I will not be accepted but my kid born in the UK, has an English mom, he/she would be accepted. It is just jacked up all together that is why I hate those teabaggers so much, has nothing to do with Bavarian, Slavia Rassia, America or ir-an but guess what; all four have one thing in common, not too found of them. You racist kants just because you have: titles such as lord, duke and $$$$$ does not make you better than anybody else, jagoff teabaggers. . That is why I say they deserve everything they get, for what they did in the past, present and what they plan on doing in the future. I shall stop it there before I really get mad. You went to Cambridge and my dad's buddy went to Oxford so I will go straight to the SOURCE boss: good show old chap, pip pip, cherrio, jolly good!

Last edited:

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Don't worry the Big Boss will be fine, if there was any benefit in EU Britain never would leave it, Hanoo hamoon Robaah makaari hast ke bood, een jaryan refrandom o sholoogh polooghi ham baraa khafeh kardan oon martikeh neghneghoo Corbyn hastesh,haalaa bebinim France is clever enough today?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Don't worry the Big Boss will be fine, if there was any benefit in EU Britain never would leave it, Hanoo hamoon Robaah makaari hast ke bood, een jaryan refrandom o sholoogh polooghi ham baraa khafeh kardan oon martikeh neghneghoo Corbyn hastesh,haalaa bebinim France is clever enough today?
Afarin jan, I have to disagree with you there already the BP went down from 1.7 USD to 1.29 last time I checked so a signifiant drop and Brasil passed UK's economy so already they took a hit. Big Boss, Teresa May she is kind of like the Marie Le Pen of the UK. Time will tell WHAT LONG term impact this will have, like in science and mathematics, there is always more than one variable at play. I am not trying to toot my own horn but I am a Euro politics buff, especially Deutschland, Slava Rassia and the UK. When you spend time in those places, they kind of become a part of you, especially for me with DE and Russ. I think it is going to get worse before it gets better and this stems from prejudice and isolationism. See UK never considered themselves apart of mainland Europe because they are their own island. Looks like the political strategy is to allign themselves with the USA but USA has their own problems right now. Donald J Trump is more concerned with building walls, rather than helping out Teresa May. BTW if you want cheap labour, get the Mexicans and it will not last a year. Now the Ger-mans haha that biatch will last, 1963-89, das ist DDR nostalgia(just kidding guys). Caveat, I will admit that perhaps the good Dr might know more about Uk politik, considering he went to FREAKING CAMBRIDGE haha but I got you guys beat on DE and Root, I can bet my house on that, it is a good thing I have an ear for musik and languages.