Alireza Dabir in a fight with Abbas Jadidi !

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I read that these two had a fight and physically got themselves involved despite the difference in size ,both members of city council ,anyone know more of what happened can share it with us ,knowing what Jadidi is like I am in favour of Dabir to be in the right .

Feb 4, 2005
I read that these two had a fight and physically got themselves involved despite the difference in size ,both members of city council ,anyone know more of what happened can share it with us ,knowing what Jadidi is like I am in favour of Dabir to be in the right .
That is also what I read. Both assholes but Jadidi to the power of 2. Neither were elected to council this time around.

Nov 24, 2002
Don't know what exactly happened but Jadidi was an asshole as wrestler, and is continue to be the one...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Don't know what exactly happened but Jadidi was an asshole as wrestler, and is continue to be the one...
I remember btw met Kurt Angle, now THERE is a REAL wrestler and a nice guy. Jadidi was an asshole as a wrestler and I remember in NY a tourney. He tried to act like he was hurt and was limping in the sadadium, he had a minor injury. Nothing pisses me off as an ammeture MMA guy than that and bad sports. That is ONE match I am GLAD the American beat the Iranian in Atlanta, great guy. I did not know Jadidi was in ppolitics but apparently he did not win and neither did the other guy. I don't know who the other guy is but I would say advantage goes to the former silver medalist H.W wrestler. Oh and I can tell you Angle respects military people, too bad more wrestlers are not like him. Appreciate the info Babr jan.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
@TEAM MELLI the other guy is Olympic champion, won gold in Sydney and few golds in world championship, he is also educated to PhD level and has a much better reputation than jadidi ..