Food, Restaurant Discussion

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
only 2 reasons for me to fly to the US right now would be In-N-Out and cycling some California trails.
@Mahdi if you ever go let me give you some secret menu tips: Order a 3 by 3 animal style and animal style fries(that one is not a secret) but the 3 by 3 is not on the menu. BTW I am in LV and we have good trails but I LOVE visiting Cali. BTW What is Starva and Arash T does that company have a website we can order the shoes? I want to try it out NEXT, those shoes look good. For me, A six looks good. There are some things I miss about Cali but I do not miss the high taxes and expensive real estate. Vegas or NV is like a tax haven and we got good trails here as well. If you ever are in Cali let me know and we can go on some nice trails. So cal and Nor Cal, ether way you can't lose. BTW we got In N out here so it's a little piece of home for me, when I eat there.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
@Mahdi if you ever go let me give you some secret menu tips: Order a 3 by 3 animal style and animal style fries(that one is not a secret) but the 3 by 3 is not on the menu. BTW I am in LV and we have good trails but I LOVE visiting Cali. BTW What is Starva and Arash T does that company have a website we can order the shoes? I want to try it out NEXT, those shoes look good. For me, A six looks good. There are some things I miss about Cali but I do not miss the high taxes and expensive real estate. Vegas or NV is like a tax haven and we got good trails here as well. If you ever are in Cali let me know and we can go on some nice trails. So cal and Nor Cal, ether way you can't lose. BTW we got In N out here so it's a little piece of home for me, when I eat there.

thanks..know 3x3 an almost everything else on the secret menu. lol

Nov 24, 2002
only 2 reasons for me to fly to the US right now would be In-N-Out and cycling some California trails.
In-N-Out? Seriously? Very overrated Burger, 5 Guys is 10 times better, yes a bit more expensive but much much better.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
In-N-Out? Seriously? Very overrated Burger, 5 Guys is 10 times better, yes a bit more expensive but much much better.
NO way 5 guys is way overrated I have a 5 guys and an In N out by my house. I went to 5 guys ONE TIME and that was the LAST TIME, not even CLOSE to In n Out, that is blasphemy Babr jan lol. Nothing pisses off a Californian more than saying "Five guys is just as good or better than In N Out." Read this article 7 reaosns why In N Out is better than 5 losers! lol Mainly 5 guys is a ripoff and rapes your wallet, In N Out is reasonably priced and serves way better food!
http://steelcloset.com/2009/08/03/the-internets-secret-war-some-nutjobs-actually-think-that-five-guys-is-better-than-in-n-out/

Oct 1, 2004
5 Guys is wildly inconsistent. In one town its great, in another its horrible.

Best burger is Fatburger. I recommend it.

Nov 24, 2002
In-n-out was named the best burger and when they asked few people who voted for they said we never ate there, just base on what peoole talked about we decided to vote lol.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Fat burger is good but too expensive. Everything you add to a simple burger is extra charge. 5 guys is good but their buns suck ass. In & Out is good but their patties are too small. Even a double double doesn't do it for me. I don't like their fries either. We used to buy burgers and shakes at In & Out and then go across the street to Micky D's to get fries. If in LA try Umami burger but expensive and too few restaurants. I am still in search for the perfect burger. I make a kick ass burger myself.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Fat burger is good but too expensive. Everything you add to a simple burger is extra charge. 5 guys is good but their buns suck ass. In & Out is good but their patties are too small. Even a double double doesn't do it for me. I don't like their fries either. We used to buy burgers and shakes at In & Out and then go across the street to Micky D's to get fries. If in LA try Umami burger but expensive and too few restaurants. I am still in search for the perfect burger. I make a kick ass burger myself.
Try a 3 by 3 animal stile my friend. A Double Double does not do it for me either but under $5 for a good burger and 3 patties and enough cheese. BTW Great MINDS I would do the same, their fries suck so In N Out burger then Micky D's for fries. I have not tried Umari burger where are the eateries so I can locate one? I am normally in the foothills but I visit the west side as well. BTW The problem with road cycling is I can do it but my butt hurts at the end of a long trip. I just prefer to SWIM best form of cardio you burn more calories than running and use muscle groups that you would not otherwise. Check this article out from health and fitness , Swimming v Running Primarily when you swim, you get a FULL BODY WORKOUT, for MMA guys it is the BEST overall WORKOUT and easier on the joints than running. Both are good aerobic exercises but you burn more calories swimming and better for weight loss. I won't talk about it too much but before MMA I was 225 and I am 170 these days, almost about to get a six pack. I can't wait: to take militarypolice Krav maga and go back into Martial Arts, again and BJJ. I took a one year hiatus got a back injury through running and swim helped me rehab. Well I got to go back to hitting the books, I got an expedidited date only 8 days left for Las Vegas Metro Police and Physical so for now I am running.
My past sins should NOT come back to haunt me, will not get into it. Sorry for 2 paragraph response but I love working out and MMA.
http://www.rihealthandfitness.com/swimming-vs-running-which-is-a-better-weight-loss-workout/

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Try a 3 by 3 animal stile my friend. A Double Double does not do it for me either but under $5 for a good burger and 3 patties and enough cheese. BTW Great MINDS I would do the same, their fries suck so In N Out burger then Micky D's for fries. I have not tried Umari burger where are the eateries so I can locate one? I am normally in the foothills but I visit the west side as well. BTW The problem with road cycling is I can do it but my butt hurts at the end of a long trip. I just prefer to SWIM best form of cardio you burn more calories than running and use muscle groups that you would not otherwise. Check this article out from health and fitness , Swimming v Running Primarily when you swim, you get a FULL BODY WORKOUT, for MMA guys it is the BEST overall WORKOUT and easier on the joints than running. Both are good aerobic exercises but you burn more calories swimming and better for weight loss. I won't talk about it too much but before MMA I was 225 and I am 170 these days, almost about to get a six pack. I can't wait: to take militarypolice Krav maga and go back into Martial Arts, again and BJJ. I took a one year hiatus got a back injury through running and swim helped me rehab. Well I got to go back to hitting the books, I got an expedidited date only 8 days left for Las Vegas Metro Police and Physical so for now I am running.
My past sins should NOT come back to haunt me, will not get into it. Sorry for 2 paragraph response but I love working out and MMA.
http://www.rihealthandfitness.com/swimming-vs-running-which-is-a-better-weight-loss-workout/

https://www.umamiburger.com/locations/ca/southern-california/

I have only been to the Hermosa Beach one but it shut down.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
All this talk about burger is making me hungry for a bike ride...
Fair response: I did not start the burger topic in the cycling thread, as evident on the start of this thread. Now the best burgers are the ones you make fresh. Watch this vid by my man Gordon Ramsey. It is rather easy to make:
1-Take your patty and let it stay overnight then the ingredients he uses are
1-fresh grounded pepper, salt some egg to make the burger stick and this is the KEY
2-Roll it on the sides so it get's the seasoning,
3-Find the hottest part of the girll, usually it is the top third.
4- The key is not to flip it to many times and put your favorite topping and toast the buns. I like grilled onions, lettuce tomato cheese. BTW yes after this burger talk I will go on my bike for a ride through Red Rock LMAO! Even when: Team Meli doesn't start the burger thread he get's blamed for it thank you Mahdi jan , see what your In N Out comment did to him, komade LMAO! He is in LV and he has an eatery here. Use chuck and amazing ground beef. Tea,am just having fun: speaking in 3rd person, being topical , AND waiting five minutes before he posts. Pooya82 jan I'm just joking and being topical ok buddy cheers mate, just having fun not ruining the thread. If: your burger does not turn out good, blame Team Meli In conclusion when in doubt blame Team Meli, he is used to wearing the black hat. :)
[video=youtube;iM_KMYulI_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s[/video]

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
You guys are all pussies. McDonald's has this thing called "Big Mac". Nasty and poisonous. That's a burger. Not all this girly pinky shit you are all talking about.
Can't remember the last time i ate there. Just the smell of restaurent from outside make me sick. Tokhmiest Burger, if you actually call it Burger

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I got to try it out man. Do you know of any locations that are NOT shut down? @ Mahdi jan you will be surprised at how many people do not know that you can order a 3 x 3 animal style. Double Double just does nto do it for me, too small.
Pasadena
Cerritos
Santa Monica
Los Feliz

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Pasadena
Cerritos
Santa Monica
Los Feliz
Dam how am I learning about this NOW bro? I went to H.S in the Canada Area and went to Pasadena City College, even lived in Arcadia. Next time I am in the Canada area, I will go for sure. Would an Andrew Jackson aka $20 do it boss? I got to check this spot out now that you mentioned it.

Last edited: