My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011

دوست عزیز این آمار شما کاملا اشتباه است.

آلفردو دی استفانو اسطوره ریال مادرید تنها بازیکنی است که با زدن گکل در پنج بازی فینال چمپیون لیگ از سال ۱۹۵۵ تا سال ۱۹۶۰ رکورد دار می***باشد و هنوز رکوردش توسط هیچ کس شکسته نشده است.رونالدو باید در ۳ فینال دیگر چمپیون لیگ گکل بزند تا رکورد دی استفانو را بشکند.

دوست عزیز این آمار شما کاملا اشتباه است.

آلفردو دی استفانو اسطوره ریال مادرید تنها بازیکنی است که با زدن گکل در پنج بازی فینال چمپیون لیگ از سال ۱۹۵۵ تا سال ۱۹۶۰ رکورد دار می***باشد و هنوز رکوردش توسط هیچ کس شکسته نشده است.رونالدو باید در ۳ فینال دیگر چمپیون لیگ گکل بزند تا رکورد دی استفانو را بشکند.
Dooste azziz Amar kamelan dorost ast . This is in the champions lesgue format not European cup. Champions league started in 1992.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Let's recap what the DOOSHBAG did int he last two years: two EC championships and a UEFA title. 600 goals for club and country, what[video=youtube;4eywaQXwsls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eywaQXwsls[/video]

It came as a surprise , CR to move out from Spanish capital over tax fraud accusation. He has made an irreversible decision this morning. This came after the club backed him up over the allegation. He will now most likely to join ManU ....
his issue is not with the club . He is fedup with tax authorities

pooya will be happy today

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/06/16/59437bebca47415e518b45d0.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feb 4, 2005
It came as a surprise , CR to move out from Spanish capital over tax fraud accusation. He has made an irreversible decision this morning. This came after the club backed him up over the allegation. He will now most likely to join ManU ....
his issue is not with the club . He is fedup with tax authorities

pooya will be happy today

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/06/16/59437bebca47415e518b45d0.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good decision to move back to United. Khak bar sareh Spain and its ridiculous tax laws!

So why wouldn't RM simply pay his 14 million liability and put a cap on it? Is there criminal charges involved like in Messi's case?
why would Madrid do that ? his case is different than Messi thou. Messi is Spanish citizen, CR isn't . I'm in a meeting now and can't explain more [emoji14]

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Feb 4, 2005
I'm in a meeting now and can't explain more [emoji14]
This reminds me of my uncle at the early days of revolution. I was at his house and TV was on and all these terms of Imperialism, Capitalism and rest of ISM and IST were coming out of the reporters mouth. One of the guests asked my uncle "Bebakhshid Imperialism yani chi?" and my uncle explained... a few minutes later she asked "Bebakhshid communism yani chi" and my uncle explained...eventually she asked a difficult one (can't remember what but lets say Existentialism... My uncle who clearly didn't know the answer looked at her and said "khanoom cheghadr soAl mikonid bezar akhbar ro goosh bedim"