Things get Messi for Iranian lookalike

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
He is simply crazy..He was on TV again recently and a 'pyschologist' asks him if Messi shaves his head would u do it? And Parastesh says Yes! :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbPm-RPBoQN/
welcome back Nilou :) glad to see your posts here again ... we all missed you.

you should watch the rest of that discussion, he continued saying, Messi should not be his idol because he had 2 kids before marriage !!! loool, moondam ki gaave enja, en baba, ravanshenas, ya oon daneshgahi ke be en madrak dare ... hmmmmm

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

you should watch the rest of that discussion, he continued saying, Messi should not be his idol because he had 2 kids before marriage !!! loool, moondam ki gaave enja, en baba, ravanshenas, ya oon daneshgahi ke be en madrak dare ... hmmmmm
When the psychologists in that country need psychotherapy themselves, what can you expect from the other people?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I gotta say this. This is sad. I mean try to make some money because you look like someone else. Get a life, go do something productive you damn it !!

So stupid !!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
WELCOME BACK!!:belly:
Oh thank you Zob Ahan jan. :15: Missed you all.

Thanks Pooya jan! Glad to read all of u guys' posts again.

omg I just did..jeez. Ajab marizie khode ravanshenas?! :O loool, despite being annoying the host gave a good answer to the stupid psychologist! :D

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
We are so quick to judge others..and that instict is like 500% among Iranians. This fellow actually has a life, believe he was continuing his education and what is wrong to have a side gig ??

Most of you/us live abroad and this is tolerated, norm and sometimes a main act; like the fellow mimicking Obama or a well-known actor doing Trump on SNL.

And who are we to judge what others do with their time. a bit of hypocricy to see and experience the free world but demand others curb their act and dreams.

Unfort. half the idiotic things he says is because IR rules and negative vibe ppl have in Iran on these matters. Motherfucking hosts onb all shows try to belittle him because of certain fucking 'standards' in Iran and for Iranians and how high class we should freaking act and be to foreigners.. give me a fuckin break..

All the power to Parastesh as long as he doesn't make a fool of him; during WC you see how all ppl come up and give him a hug and a kiss.. and take pictures... whats the harm in that? He was actually perfect for that venue and police had to intervene because of size o the crowd.

I gotta say this. This is sad. I mean try to make some money because you look like someone else. Get a life, go do something productive you damn it !!

So stupid !!

Feb 4, 2005
This sports journalist has no idea that in Iran women don't "sue" men for raping them let alone sleeping with them. Can you imagine the girls telling the judge "haj agha akhe be man goft messiam vagar na besh namidadam".
Indeed. As a result we can label Fariborz post as KS