Iranian TV series, Movies

Nov 24, 2002
I am watching Dar Jostejoye Aramesh base on some recommandations, with Jamshid Mashayekhi, Mehdi Hashemi, Dariush Farhang, Pejman Bazeghi and Hadis Miramini(who played in Setayesh II), Hadis Miramini has been the best actor of the series despite her young age. The series is not bad, ama mesle hameye serial haye Irani bikhod toolanish mikonan. Also some usual Terekmoun on basic stuffs like there is someone living in Vancouver and complaining we are freezing in a very cold Canada lol

I am watching Dar Jostejoye Aramesh base on some recommandations, with Jamshid Mashayekhi, Mehdi Hashemi, Dariush Farhang, Pejman Bazeghi and Hadis Miramini(who played in Setayesh II), Hadis Miramini has been the best actor of the series despite her young age. The series is not bad, ama mesle hameye serial haye Irani bikhod toolanish mikonan. Also some usual Terekmoun on basic stuffs like there is someone living in Vancouver and complaining we are freezing in a very cold Canada lol

Watching it but they only release two parts per week . Not bad but nothing special. I am also watching Navar Zard with Amir Aghai, Sirous Gorjestani and Bahare kianafshar ... not bad

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

loool ! well it was +18 today here in vancouver, so it was cold !

Oct 1, 2004

To be fair Vancouver had a bad winter in 2016/17. It actually snowed !

Nov 24, 2002
I'm currently watching Gomshodegan, It really touches the reality of our time in Iran, featuring some good names
Kourosh Tahami
Setare Eskandari
Afsane Baygan
Fariba Naderi
Pejman Bazeghi
Behnam Tashakor
and etc ....

I am watching it, I like it. Roshanak Gerami playing alright., a bit too Shiraazi(Bi-haal), but not bad. lol

Nov 24, 2002
I Watched Khaneye Kaghazi in movie theater last night with actors such as Parviz Parastoei, Soraya Ghasemi, Pakdel brothers(Mehdi and Hossein), Setareh Eskandari and Tina Pakravan(who was the producer as well). Not a bad movie overall.

[video=youtube;7r52QbgCTo0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r52QbgCTo0[/video]

Nov 24, 2002
Just watched the first season of this quite entertaining series, "Licanseha"! At times it can get loos but as a whole quite entertaining:

[video=youtube;YoJ_KHflsco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoJ_KHflsco[/video]
Apparently the episode II will be out soon.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^Yes, I'm waiting for it! If anything, some of the actors play really well.

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
What a crack of $h*t:

[video=youtube;dYts7Jy39XY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYts7Jy39XY[/video]

They could have made this movie so much better! Although this is the first time I see the girl actually touches the guy!!!

First, Thriller dancing and solo singing girls in Nahange Anbar and now this! What next? ;)

Nov 24, 2002
What a crack of $h*t:

[video=youtube;dYts7Jy39XY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYts7Jy39XY[/video]

They could have made this movie so much better! Although this is the first time I see the girl actually touches the guy!!!

First, Thriller dancing and solo singing girls in Nahange Anbar and now this! What next? ;)
It is pretty old Ali jan, it was out last year. Also the Indian-Iranian girl is the real wife of the singer Benjamin Bahadori.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It is pretty old Ali jan, it was out last year. Also the Indian-Iranian girl is the real wife of the singer Benjamin Bahadori.
I know, I had missed it. I wasted my time on it tonight!

Yeah, I read about Benyamin's wife. Not the main actress but the girl Benyamin was flirting with in the movie.

Nov 24, 2002
Inghadr ke az in aghazadeh ha be Canada omadan, daastane filmhaye in rouzaye Iran ham akharesh be yeki az shahrhaye Canada khatm mishe, in dafe Montréal :)

It is about money laundering after sanction: