Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Sorry I could not post yesterday, I was at Crown Bar at the Las Vegas Bayern Munchen fan club. I want to say what a night and day performance vs PSG. It is rare to see Lewey score a goal and still get outshined by someone. That someone was Tolisso, that header wondebar das ist gut Tolisso. I will tell you this much, Neuer is due to come back mid Jan and the second leg will be in mid Feb. Whomever ends up playing Bayern in the draw as the #1 seed is NOT going to be happy. If banged up Bayern can beat PSG, then what do you think Bayern with Neuer will do? Like I said before we are a different team without Neuer, that will change everything and they have as good of a shot as anyone to win this. Job well done Jupp, Tolisso and Mia San MIa.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
UEFA Champion's League Draw, and schedule Go FCB, Mia San Mia.
19/06/17: First and second qualifying round draws
27–28/06/17: First qualifying round, first leg
04–05/07/17: First qualifying round, second leg
11–12/07/17: Second qualifying round, first leg
14/07/17: Third qualifying round draw
18–19/07/17: Second qualifying round, second leg
25–26/07/17: Third qualifying round, first leg
01–02/08/17: Third qualifying round, second leg

04/08/17: Play-off draw
15–16/08/17: Play-off round, first leg
22–23/08/17: Play-off round, second leg

second round https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2018/competitionformat/index.html

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
its better to finish second!!! so many good teams in pot 2 :O
I noticed that, the pot 2 teams are STACKED this year, Bayern is not the only one. BTW looks like it is going to be a VERY LONG DAY, for Dortmund already 1-0 Real Madrid. Look at the pot 2 teams as it stands
, Bayern Munchen, Chelsea, Juve, Real Madrid, you have some heavy weights in pot 2. Those four pot 2's can beat the pot 1 teams.

GOAL Ronaldo 2-0, Ronaldo becomes the first player to score in six CL group stages, it was close but he made it. It's going to be a very long nigh for Dortnund.

GOAL Dortmund homie made up for this miss eariler 2-1, Dortmund are not out of this game. Half time Real Madrid 2-1 Borussia Dortmund. Hopefull, the 2nd half wil be just as entertaining as the action packed 1st half.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
What a shocker, anytime I see a Pep team losing, that puts a smile on my face Shakothar Donetsk 2-0 Man Shitty, Cossacki Slava Zepuli, lamo WOW they are losing to a team from Ukraine. I am happy for them, at least the people in Donetsk can smile about something.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Draw for round of 16 is to be held on Dec 11.

1st: MU, PSG, Roma, Barcelona, Liverpool, City, Besiktas, Tottenham
2nd: Basel, BM, Chelsea, Juventus, Sevilla, Shakhtar/Napoli, Porto, Madrid

We will definitely see some heavy weights facing each other

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

Thank you for that info I agree with you there will definatly be some heavy weights and as HB jan and I pointed out earlier, some of the pot 2 teams are just as scary as the pot 1 teams. Looks like Real Madrid finally broke through 3-2, Dortmund just defended after they scored the 2nd goal, Real Madrid deserves this result, if it holds. With Neuer coming back in Jan and the 2nd round is in mid Feb, Bayern Munchen will get a much needed leader back our German wall, Neuer. It will be a new ball game when he returns, that strikes instant fear in every other pot 1 team, crossing their fingers not to get drawn with Iron Bayern. Chelsea and Juve are no slouches and don't countn out Shakothar they are currently beating Man City 2-0 as we speak. Shaotar Dontesk can surprise some people.

Oh and LMFAO @ CSKA -Liverpool 7-0 Cska. Cska coach, "Comrades, what is defense, in Sovijet Russia, goals score you!" Liverpool scored a touchdown and an extra point on CSKA, that is hard to do I don't care who you are playing. CSKA-See you in Europa, thanks for participating.

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

Wish List
Besiktas ---> Liverpool ---> Roma ---> Man U ------> PSG ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> City.

Dream:
Real vs Besiktas
Chelsea vs Barca
PSG vs Juventus
City vs Bayern