Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world 2017/18 ( News , Result , Goals & Videos)

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Out of the current 5 top scorers in Serie A, 3 of them are from Argentina. While a lot of other nationalities and especially forwards have found life difficult in Serie A due the strong tactical and defensive strength of teams, Argentinians have historically thrived more often than not! I hope we continue see more Argentinian top players in Serie A in the future as well.

1 Mauro Icardi Internazionale 16
2 Ciro Immobile Lazio 15
3 Paulo Dybala Juventus 12
4 Dries Mertens Napoli 10
5 Gonzalo Higuaín Juventus 9

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Inter on top ... This is beautiful ... Juve Inter next ... this is going to be a a war

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
We played an absolutely terrible match. I was expecting Juve to be dominating the match on their home turf but not like this! Luck was really the only thing that gave us 1 point today as Juve honestly were 10 times better team no matter how hard that is to say out loud.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
We played an absolutely terrible match. I was expecting Juve to be dominating the match on their home turf but not like this! Luck was really the only thing that gave us 1 point today as Juve honestly were 10 times better team no matter how hard that is to say out loud.
They are a deeper team but Inter will win Serie A.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Dude, you got what you came for, You wanted 1 point playing AWAY ... sometimes in football, you can not play an exciting game, you play to earn that point !!!
I am absolutely happy with the 1 point, but not happy with the play. Its not like we were controlling the game or defending well or even parking the buss, we were actually quite lost and Juve had so many clear chances I think we were extremely lucky not to concede. When you play a game like we did, you loose 8 out of 10 times, but this time we were really lucky.

But yes, looking only at the result and nothing else then I'm more than happy with the result.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Pooya jan these things happen sometimes you lose to a team you should not. I am just happy Ulricht came up huge and Muller had a world class goal v Stuttgart. Ironically, he saved the PK, against his old team. I think it would be a jerk move by Bayern Munchen to go after Leno now. Ulricht can be the 1 until Neuer returns, at least we will be stacked at the GK spot.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
This sucks ... Inter lost for the first time this season to Udinese ! I still have faith in them.
Such unfair game ... In the first half, Inter had 22 shots and most of the possession. One stupid penalty by Santon changed the game. video replay screwed us.

Nov 24, 2002
Chiellini is doing his phd in economy, won't be surprised to see him in Juves management group after his retirement.