Some serious demonstration in Mashhahd and other cities

May 9, 2004
areh vala to raat migi.

areh misheh iran syria o libi ...

vaghean ke raat migi to ...

albate khodetam az hamoon posth e triboon haa hasti choon fek konam shenidam ke dar emaarat e kuwait zendegi mikoni
نه جانم من از تریبونی ها نیستم
اونها رو فکر کنم خوب میشناسی
همونهایی که روبان سبز بستند و اومدن چند تا برنامه اجرا کردند و پولی به جیب زدند بعد از اینکه سر و صداها خوابید رفتند با خود
تاجرهایی که از رژیم بودند داد و ستد کردند
یا انهایی که این براشون شده کار و کاسبی و هر کشته ای که میرسه اب از لبو لوچه شان میریزه که الان
برنامه من گرمتر میشه
اگر فردا ایران خدایی نکرده لیبی و سوریا هم شد باز همین ها میان و میرن پشت تریبون و ببینن کی بیشتر پول میده تا طرفداری اون رو بکنند
البته برخی از ادمهایی هم هستند که واقع دلشون برای ایران میسوزه
ولی اکثر اینها پولی هستند
یک عده ساده لوح هم هستند که واقعا دلشون برای ایران میسوزه و فکر میکنند انقلاب مثل انقلاب 79 به همون شکل ممکنه پیش بره
و از شر این رژیم خلاص بشوند
وقتی به خودشان می ایند که کار از کار گذشته

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
as Bt said a major problem with our community a total disregard for the truth.

my entire family has been telling me for past 5 hours that Dadgostari karaj has been taken over.
and I keep telling them in 1388 a mere attempt to take over basij HQ around Meydan Azadi resulted in many being shot.
but they kept insisting.

well here is the video. https://twitter.com/Mohsensabaei63/status/947226055324127233

Because of the regime repeated lies people are willing to listen to anybody.
Amadnews posts a picture of a tractor trailer pulling a tank and claims tanks are being brought to the street.

it turns out it is picture from 2 years ago.

just utterly disappointing. even if the regime falls apart i doubt anything will change for the better for the very long foreseeable future.

there is a cultural problem in our community.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I saw a video of people destroying some shop or government building. It said "Tehran today...Mellat Be Pa Khizid".

The video was clearly from 1388 Ashura. I know this because I simply remember the video well. So I go under the video and comment that this is NOT today and it happened in 1388.

Some guy replies:

امروز یا 88 فرقی نداره. مهم اینه که خبررسانی بشه و کار آخوندا یکسره بشه. تو برو نگران رهبرت باش

When things like this happen in Iran, the truth has the least bit of value. The end justifies every mean and beliefs are more important than reality.

People should definitely participate and fight against this monstrous garbage of a regime, but only for one virtue: THE TRUTH!

Fat chance of that shit happening...

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
نه جانم من از تریبونی ها نیستم
اونها رو فکر کنم خوب میشناسی
همونهایی که روبان سبز بستند و اومدن چند تا برنامه اجرا کردند و پولی به جیب زدند بعد از اینکه سر و صداها خوابید رفتند با خود
تاجرهایی که از رژیم بودند داد و ستد کردند
یا انهایی که این براشون شده کار و کاسبی و هر کشته ای که میرسه اب از لبو لوچه شان میریزه که الان
برنامه من گرمتر میشه
اگر فردا ایران خدایی نکرده لیبی و سوریا هم شد باز همین ها میان و میرن پشت تریبون و ببینن کی بیشتر پول میده تا طرفداری اون رو بکنند
البته برخی از ادمهایی هم هستند که واقع دلشون برای ایران میسوزه
ولی اکثر اینها پولی هستند
یک عده ساده لوح هم هستند که واقعا دلشون برای ایران میسوزه و فکر میکنند انقلاب مثل انقلاب 79 به همون شکل ممکنه پیش بره
و از شر این رژیم خلاص بشوند
وقتی به خودشان می ایند که کار از کار گذشته

ژنرال جاکشیان،

الان وقتش رسیده که شما در راس حزب مهر خودی نشون بدین و به پاس قولی که داده بودین این رژیم تازی رو سرنگون کنین. امیدوارم که یادتون نرفته باشه. امید ملت به شماست.

May 12, 2007

Listen to this
.[video=youtube;2y2qLtso1pk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y2qLtso1pk&t=723s[/video]
The potential to change IRI from within has always existed. Obama used this to get a good nuclear deal. Trump may only use it for a deal in Syria or maybe more.
For US it has always been an advantage to keep unpopular regime in charge of countries like Iran.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
The demonstrations are involving many cities that makes it difficult for IRI to bring its loyal forces from distant to the capital, same is true that foreign mercenaries are engaged frying bigger fish in Syria. Clearly the strategy has been to start the riots in smaller cities this time.
Also it is the poor and unemployed who are on the street this time, they will be more difficult for the regime to suppress.

But IMO it is hard for the people to get anything good out of this:
First and foremost there is lack of central leadership and chain of command. Social media will not be enough to organize a revolution alone, its good to start, its's okay to sustain, but it is short in achieving results. There will be just too much disarray and infighting. Plus they are state controlled and at the crucial times they will be disabled killing the momentum.
Also as long as riots are not coupled with wide-spread civil disobedience and strikes, the regime will take its time to kill the movement like 9 years ago.

I hope I am wrong though

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
They're generally more lively than we are (all the time). Being lively, concerned, reactive and "active" is a good thing. What is lacking is awareness and commitment to truth.

If you ask me what is the difference between Westerns and Iranians it boils down to one thing: Commitment to truth.

Truth gets in the way of many beliefs. Unless people decide to rate truth higher than their beliefs, there's no escaping this spiral of failure.

Iranians still majorly lack commitment to truth. It doesn't matter if they're religious or not. They just don't want to accept truth no matter what. Their beliefs are way over prioritized which is exactly why things are the way they are.

Reality cannot have the same value as fiction.
and what is this 'truth' that you are referring to, actually i should say what is your 'take' on this truth that iranian people have failed to be 'faced' with or 'get to'?

May 21, 2003
It seems the demonstration slowed down , Insta and Telegram filtered already . I dont see any fresh news since last night
still early and most people are probably tired sleepless and in some cases bruised and sore ...
the anger and frustration i saw yesterday in some young people won't ebb away this easily.

this is a different beast to 2009 manicured fingers saying 'where is my vote' ... this is abu muslim kind of shit or at least maybe i am hoping it is abu muslim kind of annihilation of islam kind of shit.

May 21, 2003
They're generally more lively than we are (all the time). Being lively, concerned, reactive and "active" is a good thing. What is lacking is awareness and commitment to truth.

If you ask me what is the difference between Westerns and Iranians it boils down to one thing: Commitment to truth.

Truth gets in the way of many beliefs. Unless people decide to rate truth higher than their beliefs, there's no escaping this spiral of failure.

Iranians still majorly lack commitment to truth. It doesn't matter if they're religious or not. They just don't want to accept truth no matter what. Their beliefs are way over prioritized which is exactly why things are the way they are.

Reality cannot have the same value as fiction.
i mean what i think is that for example ....

you work like a dog for 30-40 years to struggle to put two-three kids in unversity, if you are lucky none of them gets hooked on meth or gets pregnant out of wedlock ...
there is an earthquake you lose half your family and you are in a fucking tent in sub zero conditions and no one gives a shit ...

what sort of a more 'IN YOUR FACE' truth do you expect a person to be faced with... ( i mean yes there is lymph node cancer and strokes blah blah blah)

yek omr kaar mikoni and your pension doesn't even cover your toilet paper and at the age of 80 you have to go begging in the street to get one meal a day (would you call that being faced with the truth that your life is fucking shit)

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Source : @Ian56789

Confessions of an Economic Hitman - John Perkins.
CIA Coups in Iran 1953, Guatemala 1954, Ecuador, Panama & more

[video=youtube;XWuAct1BxHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWuAct1BxHU[/video]

Iran 1953

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is probably not a coincidence that the Iran Protests started in Masshad, near to the Afghan border & therefore easily susceptible to CIA infiltration.
Only Western city with protests, Kermanshah, suffered a major earthquake a few months ago.

Iran - Regime Change Agents Hijack Economic Protests

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Syrian protests started in Deraa near to the Jordanian border in March 2011 & were quickly hijacked by the Muslim Brotherhood & Libyan al-Qaeda supporters who were armed by the CIA.
Any similarity to current Iran Protests is purely coincidental /s

​Syria: The hidden massacre

---------------------------------------------------------------

*** IRANIANS SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL TO NOT TO FALL IN TRAP AND TURN IRAN TO ANOTHER SYRIA BUT DEADLIER ***

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Here is what is going to happen. The Akhoonds are going to send in the Army and they are going to slaughter the people. The Akhoonds will still remain in power, I hope I am wrong and something comes out of this but I am not holding my breath. I have seen this movie before, it does not have a happy ending.