Sugar Daddy

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
That is pretty funny stuff guys but here is my take on it. If any of you want to go that route why date some Iranian gold digger? Why not go after a Natalia, a Slava Russian gold digger. They are both gold diggers but bet you the Slava girl will be much hotter. You can go on sites where they want to come to the USA they are not necessarily after your money. A good friend of mine from the Navy, "Married" a Slava Polish girl. They made an arrangement, she paid him $2000 a month, until she got her green card and honored the commitment. She was not after his money, she wanted the green card and out of Warsaw Poland. I am telling you hamvatans take advantage of the poor Slava girls. First of all they will be much nicer than the pooro Doktar e Irooni gold digger, much more low maintenance and you can put a couple of grand in your pocket. Of course I say all of this with no cultural bias(Slav'sya, Otechestvo nashe svobodnoye) You don't even have to pay a cent on the website as well.
https://www.russianbrides.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiA-KzSBRAnEiwAkmQ150-1y6RKbTw2OGUlRjk_3L0KYzgL472RQRFoq1H-ozK-ZcPgqW9rGxoCmL0QAvD_BwE

Ogahbealborz I love your economic theory. You should make a chart and one line representing interest, the other knickers. Where they intersect in the middle is the right price to quantity ratio, lmao.

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
همه همیشه از شوگر دادای صحبت میکنند
هیچکس از شوگر مامای چیزی نمیگه
در صورتی که شوگر مامای ها کمتر از شوگر دادای ها نستند
مخصوصا بین توریست ها از این ش م خیلی دیده میشه که دنبال یه ژیگولو میگردند
اصولا بخواهی عمیقا فکر کنی همه مردها به شکلی شوگر دادای هستند یعنی دخترها امروزه مجبورشون میکنند که باشند !!!ا
انزمانها دخترها اینقدر مادی نبودند حتی شوگر دادی های انزمان این همه دست به جیب نمیشدند
پسر یکی از دوستام بیست و دو سالشه اومده به رفیقم میگه بابا پول میخوام برای دوست دخترم هدیه بخرم باباش گفت چی میخواهی بخری میگه
دوست دخترم یه دستبند کارتییر دیده میخواد برای جشن تولدش بخرم
دستبنده چنده 12 هزار دلار بی زبون
اخه این شوگر بوی نیست
Sugar guy sugar boy sugar man
یا هرچی میخواهی اسمش رو بگذار
یا یکی دیگه از دوستان با دوس دخترش به هم زده بود و ناراحت بود گفتم چیه گفت باهم اختلاف پیدا کردیم گفتم چرا
گفت میگه دوست پسر دوستش برا دوستش فلان هدیه رو خریده اونم زرده تو اسنپ چات تو هم برای من یا همون یا از اون بهتر رو بخر
تا بزنم تو اسنپم تا بدونه دوست پسر من هم برام خریده
گفتم بابا اون شاید ملیونره که این چیزها رو میخره
قهر کرد و ناراحت شد و خلاصه بهم زدیم
الان دخترها همه به شوگر مان احتیاج ندارند نه سوپرمان
بدبخت شوگر دادای اسمش بد در رفته چون سنش بالاست والا همه ما نرها به شکلی شوگری شدیم
یا بهتره بگم شوگریمون کردن
نوکرتم با وفا
:puffpuff:

Lover

Bench Warmer
Apr 11, 2008
Toronto
Are you guys sure about this website russianbrides? Seems fake. I regularly travel to Ukraine. I can not afford girls in Toronto, a lot have sugar daddies or just looking for black men. There are better sites like badoo when you go there. Russianbrides website doesn't seem real!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Are you guys sure about this website russianbrides? Seems fake. I regularly travel to Ukraine. I can not afford girls in Toronto, a lot have sugar daddies or just looking for black men. There are better sites like badoo when you go there. Russianbrides website doesn't seem real!
I will be sure to check Baboo out, you may be right it might be fake. Oh and one day I need to visit Ukraine, it is on my bucket list but not right now, too dangerous, especially for Russians even if you happen to have some Cossacki/Ukrainian in you. I have the same problem here in LV, they are all gold diggers and same thing with LA, when I was there. I think the best thing to do is find someone at say a Russian Orthodox church, that way, at least you know she is not a prostitute. She might be a freak beneath the sheats(most Slava Russian Orthodox girls are) but not a prostitute. Great minds think alike my friend.
[video=youtube;5zFKFHViHdI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zFKFHViHdI[/video]

Last edited: