Some serious demonstration in Mashhahd and other cities

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Guys, bunch of posts were deleted from page 8-9 of this thread, they are all back now. there is always transparency at ISP. unless you are directly insulting someone, your post shall never be removed. My apologies to those members who had their post deleted. In addition, Kevan_Pars ban is reversed. Having said that, KP, please use appropriate language when posting, please respect every opinion, and yours is also going to be respected.

Thank you,
i ll take care of the language thing.

i am sorry i will not respect every opinion. I ll respect opinions that i understand and think deserve respect. (even if they go against my opinions)

for example if a child molester or an endorser of child abuse posts his opinions here do you recommend for me to respect his opinion. Imagine this blonde, christian, aryan german guy marrying a 9 year old girl. I will not respect his actions and if he tries to defend his marriage i will oppose his opinion.

on the other side of the coin, I can understand some people not respecting my opinions. that is fine as well.

after all why would people want to respect a society in which they can't go up the ladder by party baazi or based on your family background or religion. if iran becomes such a society 80 percent of the well off people should go back and start from scratch so i understand them not wanting Iran to become such a place.

May 21, 2003
didn't the 1979 revolution started this way too. with small, unorganized protest over time that culminated in the final blow!
islamic revolution in iran started in 1963 when ministry of justice in Iran did not punish khomeini and close religious seminaries for inciting riots to oppose legally passed legislation for women rights and land reforms.

Then it started again when country's king went on US and British TV and started slagging off Blue eyed devils.

Then it started again when muslims from najaf seminaries incinerated 600 people in Abadan movie theatre and Savak turned a blind eye. A lenghty public trial (OJ style) on iranian tv that would have EASILY connect the mass murder to Khomeini's agent would have completely silenced any sort of islamic movement in Iran.

Then again it started when communists used a free speech stance to take up arms against innocent civil servants and traffic cops. with imperial soldiers just looking on.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
i ll take care of the language thing.

i am sorry i will not respect every opinion. I ll respect opinions that i understand and think deserve respect. (even if they go against my opinions)

for example if a child molester or an endorser of child abuse posts his opinions here do you recommend for me to respect his opinion. Imagine this blonde, christian, aryan german guy marrying a 9 year old girl. I will not respect his actions and if he tries to defend his marriage i will oppose his opinion.

on the other side of the coin, I can understand some people not respecting my opinions. that is fine as well.

after all why would people want to respect a society in which they can't go up the ladder by party baazi or based on your family background or religion. if iran becomes such a society 80 percent of the well off people should go back and start from scratch so i understand them not wanting Iran to become such a place.
I think as long as your opinion is not causing harm to another individual , it should be respected, in your example, the Child abuser is hurting a child. however, I do see what you are trying to say.
here is the forum on the internet, you are going to see many have opinions, views etc. yes, none is saying we should respect a rapist.... Lets just hear each other out, and see where each person is coming from, have a healthy argument, and the most important thing is ... at the end of our argument, we need to understand, there is ALWAYS an option of "lets agree to disagree" and move on ! no need to attack anyone, insult, or take things personal.

I appreciate you watching your language KP jaan. hopefully, not only today, but everyday going forward.

last by not least, lets not hi-jack the thread, if you have any additional comments, feel free to either open a thread (so you can publicly discuss this) or send me a pm.
Cheers,

May 21, 2003
well this one seems to be pretty much over. reportedly government has removed telegram from filtering.

90% of the arrested are ones who were born in 1370s and 1380s.
They never saw the massive blood letting of 1388 and thus they were courageous/foolish enough to flock to streets.

Outcome

• Many poor folks will get lengthy sentences.
  • a handful will get an execution sentence.
  • Government will walk back increase of fuel prices. probably not many other meaning reforms on budget.
  • Likely increase to Cyber-warfare budget .

Lessons Learned
It is beneficial for both the government and people for semi-independent unions to be activated. so demands can be communicated and articulated by
people have thought issues clearly.

small protests in many cities demanding direct over-throw of government, will not yield anything other than many dead and arrest of many hundreds.

Hoping for the best for the innocent youth who got caught in all of this.
is that a lesson learned by you ...?
are you actually participating in the demonstrations ?

It is beneficial for both the government and people for semi-independent unions to be activated. so demands can be communicated and articulated by
people have thought issues clearly.
there hasn't been any riots in Iran for 8 years, why this utopian miracle that you are referring to has not actually taken shape.
is it maybe because all union members have become billionaires and civil servants in Iran are enjoying 'bill gates' type wealth ...?

Hoping for the best for the innocent youth who got caught in all of this.
by innocents are you referring to the Rich ? if yes why not call them the rich, or the content or the 'well off', why innocents ?

do you consider yourself an innocent if your neighbour is struggling with poverty and you don't do anything about it ?

May 21, 2003
frankly, I don't see anything accomplished.
6 people killed in ghahdarijan because some person with lack of judgment cheered the youth to try to take a kalantari. (my guess is some MEK elements)

defenitly not gradual change approach.

to me it is pretty clear that people who run places like Amadanews (now seidaemardom) don't give rats A$$ about people's lives.

We already know there is significant opposition to the regime. Khamenie acknowledged it when he said "Even those who oppose the regime, should come out and vote".

another outcome. more sanctions and hardships that will be added in coming weeks.
starting from your ending, so you recommend that due to demonstrations they ll be more sanctions imposed on the government of velaayat ?

So if my neighbour keeps driving over my lawn i should not say anything in case the next day he drives over my dog ...?

what would you call a gradual change, over one election period two maybe three four ... one thousand years ... an evolutionary millennium, do you think that by the time interplanetary travel becomes a redundant every day thing on earth maybe iranians will have democracy, do you recommend they should suffer and wait that long in case a couple of 'innocents' might not be able to travel to Iran and attend north tehran parties ?

May 21, 2003
looking at the last few days, no matter what happens Iranians can hold their head up high in the world again.

you don't try you are dead. vegetable. you are a waste of space and on the evolutionary scale obsolete and the sooner you life pulses stop the better for the species.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
Even in Tehran they didnt manage to silence the protesters voice afterall that nirooye entezami/basiji/jirkhor..

[video=youtube_share;PdxeOMsrrzY]https://youtu.be/PdxeOMsrrzY[/video]

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Well, IR knows that it cannot act stupid and that they won't survive another round of sanctions. Except if they believe that North Korea or Syria is the way to go forward.
So far 21 plus killed and there is enough video evidence of that
Nikki Haley is calling for security council to meet, what is going to follow? I guess they are going to push for sanctions

Nuclear deal was a bad deal because it broke sanctions, and as long as IRI played smart 4+1 were bound to it, regardless of what Netanyahoo or Trump wanted
They tried to reverse it but there was going to be so much of diplomatic cost
Now they do the same sanctions under human right, same goal achieved, but a lot more cost-effectively

Akhoonds are dumb losers, I just can't figure out how they survived for the last 38 years!

May 21, 2003
people of Iran, unlike our arab and turkik neighbours, are naturally tolerant.

plus for the generation that went into the streets against the monarchy it has been a case of once bitten twice shy...

what if 'dobareh enghlaab konim az een ee ham ke hast bad tar she' or 'sooriye o aragh ro bebinin mikhahin maa ham mese oona badbakht shim' ....

now it is the case and large segments of population BADBAKHT SHODAN and this was not due to US or Russian Bombing or foreign invasion. This has been done by hands of IRGC mafia, and trillions of dollars stolen by akhounds from the pockets of iranians.

so it is the case of 'card be ostokhoon resideh' and that natural iranian tolerance has gone out of the window. Millions of Iranian people (not all but millions) want more out of life and they see these international gangs of mafia taking the bread off their tables and they want it back.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
what would you call a gradual change, over one election period two maybe three four ... one thousand years ... an evolutionary millennium, do you think that by the time interplanetary travel becomes a redundant every day thing on earth maybe iranians will have democracy, do you recommend they should suffer and wait that long in case a couple of 'innocents' might not be able to travel to Iran and attend north tehran parties ?
Changing this regime via the streets (brute force) will yield a minimum 1 million dead people in Iran, possibly disintegration of parts of iran.

I Personally would rather wait out the dinosaurs like Jantai dieing one by one. in ten years time the governing regime would have lost another 30% of their base.

and they would be more easily coerced into conceding to reforms to society.

10 years we had to singing on national TV. today we have that. that is concession that society forced the government to hand over.

I Personally don't think anything good will come out of Syriaization or Libyaization of Iran.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
is that a lesson learned by you ...?
are you actually participating in the demonstrations ?
No i am sitting at the comfort of home typing this.
I am just keyboard warrior like yourself.

there hasn't been any riots in Iran for 8 years, why this utopian miracle that you are referring to has not actually taken shape.
There has actually been many protests in iran organized by unemployed workers or one's who have unpaid wages.
there has been numerable demonstrations by those invested in the failed financial institutions.
They were not exactly welcomed by the regime. but all the same the assembly was allowed to take place.

by innocents are you referring to the Rich ? if yes why not call them the rich, or the content or the 'well off', why innocents ?

do you consider yourself an innocent if your neighbour is struggling with poverty and you don't do anything about it ?
by innocent i mean the overwhelming majority of folks who were just out in the street yelling out their favorite slogan.
be it "marg bar dictator", "janam fadaye iran" ...

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
people of Iran, unlike our arab and turkik neighbours, are naturally tolerant.

plus for the generation that went into the streets against the monarchy it has been a case of once bitten twice shy...

what if 'dobareh enghlaab konim az een ee ham ke hast bad tar she' or 'sooriye o aragh ro bebinin mikhahin maa ham mese oona badbakht shim' ....

now it is the case and large segments of population BADBAKHT SHODAN and this was not due to US or Russian Bombing or foreign invasion. This has been done by hands of IRGC mafia, and trillions of dollars stolen by akhounds from the pockets of iranians.

so it is the case of 'card be ostokhoon resideh' and that natural iranian tolerance has gone out of the window. Millions of Iranian people (not all but millions) want more out of life and they see these international gangs of mafia taking the bread off their tables and they want it back.
I truly regret to say it but I don't think anything positive will happen here
Once about 20 years ago there was a riot in Islamshahr, basically the poor revolted against te rise in the bus fair
They were storming towards Tehran where they met security forces, many were riddled by the bullets, some were killed by the machine guns on the choppers
The sad thing is not only these days nobody mentions of it, is that even back then people in Tehran, only 15 miles away remained ignorant to it as nothing ever happened.
Poor can not make revolution, they just don't ave the means. They get themselves killed. Nobody will even remember the names of people who got killed, ts not the green movement of bunch of yuppies .... to be at least semi-privileged of support, money, connection, lawyers ...

Yes it is sad, and it hurts, but what revolution? under whose leadership? communication? PR? how to finance it? what is the long term strategy? who is doing it? where are the middle class? where are the students? educated? bazaris? ...
Even Akhunds in 79 did have an answer for all of the above, but what did Iranians do for the last 9 years to prepare? only opened a handful of laughable TV stations run by some morons (half of them IRI agents anyway!)

This is only a riot, and hats off to the brave who did it, but I am not optimistic it will go anwhere

May 21, 2003
Changing this regime via the streets (brute force) will yield a minimum 1 million dead people in Iran, possibly disintegration of parts of iran.

I Personally would rather wait out the dinosaurs like Jantai dieing one by one. in ten years time the governing regime would have lost another 30% of their base.

and they would be more easily coerced into conceding to reforms to society.

10 years we had to singing on national TV. today we have that. that is concession that society forced the government to hand over.

I Personally don't think anything good will come out of Syriaization or Libyaization of Iran.
lol @ dinosaurs ...
when janati was a baby dinosaur khomeini was a dinosaur and people were saying lets just wait for this dinosaur to die and the the circle continues ....

correct singing on national tv is very good. Singing on national tv is an excellent gauge to measure the level of success of a nation !!!

May 21, 2003
No i am sitting at the comfort of home typing this.
I am just keyboard warrior like yourself.

There has actually been many protests in iran organized by unemployed workers or one's who have unpaid wages.
there has been numerable demonstrations by those invested in the failed financial institutions.
They were not exactly welcomed by the regime. but all the same the assembly was allowed to take place.

by innocent i mean the overwhelming majority of folks who were just out in the street yelling out their favorite slogan.
be it "marg bar dictator", "janam fadaye iran" ...
don't label please.

I don't claim to be any sort of warrior. Nevertheless, I use the keyboard as a means to express my opinions and ridiculous comments by persons such as yourself makes my resolve even stronger.

oh thanks for clearing that about innocent 'people'.
and what were the 'guilty' people chanting in the street ?

and by the way if you are a keyword warrior how do you know what innocent people were chanting and the 'guilty' ?
where did the information come from ?

May 21, 2003
I truly regret to say it but I don't think anything positive will happen here
Once about 20 years ago there was a riot in Islamshahr, basically the poor revolted against te rise in the bus fair
They were storming towards Tehran where they met security forces, many were riddled by the bullets, some were killed by the machine guns on the choppers
The sad thing is not only these days nobody mentions of it, is that even back then people in Tehran, only 15 miles away remained ignorant to it as nothing ever happened.
Poor can not make revolution, they just don't ave the means. They get themselves killed. Nobody will even remember the names of people who got killed, ts not the green movement of bunch of yuppies .... to be at least semi-privileged of support, money, connection, lawyers ...

Yes it is sad, and it hurts, but what revolution? under whose leadership? communication? PR? how to finance it? what is the long term strategy? who is doing it? where are the middle class? where are the students? educated? bazaris? ...
Even Akhunds in 79 did have an answer for all of the above, but what did Iranians do for the last 9 years to prepare? only opened a handful of laughable TV stations run by some morons (half of them IRI agents anyway!)

This is only a riot, and hats off to the brave who did it, but I am not optimistic it will go anwhere
I have absolutely no regret.

the people have said they are alive and awake. no matter what happens the scum that run this islamic country will take note and will have to accommodate them to a certain level. (and that is if this rebellion fails) if it succeeds the sky is the limit for iranian people.

the people have spoken. (people who have been silent for many years ...well with the exception of 'SINGING ON NATIONAL TV' as the other fellow mentioned.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
So far 21 plus killed and there is enough video evidence of that
Nikki Haley is calling for security council to meet, what is going to follow? I guess they are going to push for sanctions

Nuclear deal was a bad deal because it broke sanctions, and as long as IRI played smart 4+1 were bound to it, regardless of what Netanyahoo or Trump wanted
They tried to reverse it but there was going to be so much of diplomatic cost
Now they do the same sanctions under human right, same goal achieved, but a lot more cost-effectively

Akhoonds are dumb losers, I just can't figure out how they survived for the last 38 years!
So you think Trump and Israel are behind all this? Why would they start it in Mashhad out of all places?

I just think that Alamolhoda cunt and his stupid son in law Raisi, started the whole thing to weaken their rival government but it got out of hand. I actually don't think it's more complicated than that.

I don't think European countries such as France, Germany and Italy who make tons of money from their new "Iran businesses" would care about some human right issues that they already know Iran doesn't follow.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
So you think Trump and Israel are behind all this? Why would they start it in Mashhad out of all places?

I just think that Alamolhoda cunt and his stupid son in law Raisi, started the whole thing to weaken their rival government but it got out of hand. I actually don't think it's more complicated than that.

I don't think European countries such as France, Germany and Italy who make tons of money from their new "Iran businesses" would care about some human right issues that they already know Iran doesn't follow.
It doesn't have to be a foreign power. It doesn't even have to be totally staged. Who out there doesn't know about Iranian people's fucked up level of anger and frustration? All it takes is one spark to make them start chanting and throwing things! LOL!

This could be as simple as a faction in Sepah or Nirooye Entezami or even Basij trying to get a bigger budget by showing what can go "wrong". It could be as simple as what you said (Alamoldayoos and Raeisi trying to undermine Rohani).

The thing is what we consider "getting out of hand" is not really out of hand at all. They don't really care about people chanting things and some poor souls getting killed. At the end of the day people stand absolutely no chance against the suppression mechanisms. None whatsoever.

As Keyvan said, it's good that people practice their unity and let out some steam, but not much positive can happen unless somehow the oil-money gets disrupted. That's the only way to attack the actual regime (instead of characters in the regime).