La Liga & All Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2017-18 )

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Talks between Barcelona and Antoine Griezmann are at an advanced stage. Barcelona are set to give him a 5-year contract with an annual salary of €15M. (Source: Cadena SER)
Who cares, we have CR and Karim who are scoring machines and the effect of age never shows on them. Let the others bring whoever they want!! We have the deepest bench in the world we migh even sell the likes of Asensio to save some money !

Talks between Barcelona and Antoine Griezmann are at an advanced stage. Barcelona are set to give him a 5-year contract with an annual salary of €15M. (Source: Cadena SER)

Barca have no money left if they dont sell big. they have already refused to disclose coutinho's deal. and btw Griezmann ? ok good luck ...

Having said all these Barca got one of the worst salary structure ever

I knew the club had to do something stupid to offset the logical purchase of Coutinho.

No idea what the world of football sees in Griezmann. He will never amount to anything worth writing home about.

I knew the club had to do something stupid to offset the logical purchase of Coutinho.

No idea what the world of football sees in Griezmann. He will never amount to anything worth writing home about.
been watching him closely since the day he signed for sociedad . honestly he is just another OK winger , no more and no less. Simeone tried to use him as a CF but he didn't cut it. if Barca can turn him into a real deal then we should wait for it

been watching him closely since the day he signed for sociedad . honestly he is just another OK winger , no more and no less. Simeone tried to use him as a CF but he didn't cut it. if Barca can turn him into a real deal then we should wait for it
He's just an average player who is motivated enough to do some damage when the cameras are rolling. He's got the brains, but not the talent or athleticism needed. Overall a pretty tokhmi signing for a club like Barca (if it happens). Then again, we're used to that by now.

I absolutely hate his goal celebration. Gay as hell.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Ronaldo named 49th most valuable player in the world

http://www.goal.com/en/news/cristia...yer-neymar-lionel-/1mgspanu4bbsh177vb2jkfvl1f

The Real Madrid star barely scraped into the top 50 of the most valuable footballers in a list calculated by the CIES Football Observatory

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has been ranked just the 49th most valuable player in the world by a new study.

The 32-year-old is behind Manchester United's Anthony Martial and Manchester City's Nicolas Otamendi in the table, and comes in one place ahead of Monaco's Fabinho.

Neymar is top of the list of the world's 100 most valuable footballers, compiled by the International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES) Football Observatory, ahead of Lionel Messi in second and Harry Kane in third.

Icardi to Madrid done deal? Some sites are saying he passed a medical in Madrid already!

Mauro Icardi has passed a medical at Real Madrid ahead of a move from Inter Milan, according to Diario Gol .

Real are keen to reinforce their strikeforce this January, and the striker, who is eligible to play in the Champions League, has already undergone private testing in Italy as the Spanish club prepare to unveil him.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
man this Real team will win jack shit this season!!! they are horrible and disjointed... wtf happened.. hopefully they don't fire Zidan. he dersve another season based on what he won in past couple of years!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
man this Real team will win jack shit this season!!! they are horrible and disjointed... wtf happened.. hopefully they don't fire Zidan. he dersve another season based on what he won in past couple of years!
hard to say
- Sharp decline of CR (no one saw this coming)
- Benzema being garbage
- Bale injury
- losing the subs (Morata and James)
- not giving chance to youngsters , playing Benzema over and over again
- horrible subs

also, dude, Real won CL back to back, people think its easy, its ok for real not to win anything this year, but my issue is, we are not giving a chance to your youth, horrible subs etc.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
hard to say
- Sharp decline of CR (no one saw this coming)
- Benzema being garbage
- Bale injury
- losing the subs (Morata and James)
- not giving chance to youngsters , playing Benzema over and over again
- horrible subs

also, dude, Real won CL back to back, people think its easy, its ok for real not to win anything this year, but my issue is, we are not giving a chance to your youth, horrible subs etc.
I think the major reason behind what is happing to RM this season is lack of depth on the bench. Last season CR started slow and was quiet horrible for most part of the season, he only started to pick up in April. Karim has always been the same (showing up once in a while), Bale has always been injured. So you see the only variable this year is the bench.

I think the major reason behind what is happing to RM this season is lack of depth on the bench. Last season CR started slow and was quiet horrible for most part of the season, he only started to pick up in April. Karim has always been the same (showing up once in a while), Bale has always been injured. So you see the only variable this year is the bench.
So you see the issue was not Benzema. We shrank from two teams to one and that's your answer

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
- This is not true, if you look at the stat i posted , CR scored "3" times the amount he has scored this after 17 league games vs last year (playing the EXACT SAME number of games) ... Last year he had 11, this year, 4, so clearly he is having a "MUCH" slower season this year compared to last year.
- your statement regarding Karim and Bale is correct, but I personally think before the bench, its the SHARP decline in CR that is causing this.

So you see the issue was not Benzema. We shrank from two teams to one and that's your answer
Karim is not the issue, its not his fault, he sucks and simply garbage, the issue with Karim is ZZ. When you play garbage, game in, game out, when you lose your talent because Karim is guaranteed a spot, that is the issue, not Karim himself, I mean he sucks, we all agree , the question is why he keeps playing ? That is on ZZ.

- This is not true, if you look at the stat i posted , CR scored "3" times the amount he has scored this after 17 league games vs last year (playing the EXACT SAME number of games) ... Last year he had 11, this year, 4, so clearly he is having a "MUCH" slower season this year compared to last year.
- your statement regarding Karim and Bale is correct, but I personally think before the bench, its the SHARP decline in CR that is causing this.

Karim is not the issue, its not his fault, he sucks and simply garbage, the issue with Karim is ZZ. When you play garbage, game in, game out, when you lose your talent because Karim is guaranteed a spot, that is the issue, not Karim himself, I mean he sucks, we all agree , the question is why he keeps playing ? That is on ZZ.
Who do we have in karim's position ?

See what the signing of a single good player does to a team?

Barca players including the prophet himself (Messi) were extra motivated today to show Coutinho what kind of people he's about to play with. Messi wanted to boss the stadium around and he did. Rakitic wanted to show up and he did. Alba left no doubt he's irreplaceable. Even that Dembele kid wanted to rip the entire Celta team apart to show what he's made of. This is the power of motivation.

Barca 5 - 0 Celta Vigo (Aggregate 6-1)

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Coutinho will most likely win 2 trophies in less than 5 months!!! looool
he would have won jack shit for rest of his life if he stayed at Liverpool.. best move of his life!

Last edited: