Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2017-2018 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
looool in Shish velkon in kise kesha nist!!!!

on the serious note WTF is happening to Sepahan. They will get relegated if they play like this.

Feb 4, 2005
Makani was at fault on both goals and Seyyed should have done better on Sanat Naft's goal. Thanks to Esteghlal defender for his clearance on the line.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I think he joined Irankicks.com
it is a shame to lose such a great member who contributed so much and was working hard to get old members back and now some people upset him and he has decided not to be here ....

We got Niloufar back and are missing babr , it doesn't matter what other sites he is in , he always belongs here .

I treat this site and any other like this like a stand in Amjadieh ,in the old days I used to seat in the stand left of VIP where red and blues were mixed ,but sometimes I sat in the right of VIP(royal box) where they were all blue ,even sometimes on the opposite stand where they were all reds ,and among these crowds you would get all sort of people from classy guys to not so classy ones ,but that never stop me going to any of them.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
it is a shame to lose such a great member who contributed so much and was working hard to get old members back and now some people upset him and he has decided not to be here ....

We got Niloufar back and are missing babr , it doesn't matter what other sites he is in , he always belongs here .

I treat this site and any other like this like a stand in Amjadieh ,in the old days I used to seat in the stand left of VIP where red and blues were mixed ,but sometimes I sat in the right of VIP(royal box) where they were all blue ,even sometimes on the opposite stand where they were all reds ,and among these crowds you would get all sort of people from classy guys to not so classy ones ,but that never stop me going to any of them.
Anybody knows what has happened to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.