Forum Request for everyone.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
I believe it was in his native tongue Nengone.

More on the song and its meaning...

New Caledonian Baha’i Sings on ‘The Voice France’ 6
Video Music January 29, 2018
Gulaan is a New Caledonian contestant on the French talent show The Voice. In this video clip, Gulaan explains that music is like prayer and he performs a song about the Messengers of God, including the Bab and Baha’u’llah, in Nengone.

Here are the lyrics to Gulaan’s song (both in Nengone and then translated into English):

Hwanelo sei Aberahama, Krishna ne Mose, Zoroastre, Bouddah, Yesu ne Mahomet, Le Bab ne Baha’u’llah.

Keriso kore tenegu,
Baha’u’llah kore huyegu.

Ngei bua me ci asesekoni, ore hnegu hna pupul, kore tenegu co nacada nore eate, Kagu magoi, Nengone.

Ten’ore nodei nasio, Ciraanegu du Bua, Ieï ha wien.

Translation:

Let’s begin with Abraham, Krishna, Moses, Zoroaster, Buddha, Jesus and Mohammad, the Bab and Baha’u’llah.

Christ is the Son and Baha’u’llah is the Spirit of Glory.

If you recognize this truth, that of My Creation, that My Son is Herald of My celestial army–proud spirit, o Nengone disciple–all of these Manifestations have fashioned the world.

(Song composed by Edouard Wamejo-Gulan)

For more Baha’i-inspired videos, please subscribe to Baha’i Blog’s YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1oCA3Ya

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I had to look up the language because I never heard it and I am a linguist. I guess it is near New Zealand, where I was recently. Apparnetly it is Austrionesian so iI learned something new. Once again the prayer or message is peaceful and inclusive. He mentioned Chirst is the Son, and mentioned Abraham, Moses, Mohammad, Zororaster etc. In Christiany you learn about the holy trinity: father, son and holy spirit, they are all one entity not three. I am sure that is where they got that part of the verse from in the song, when he mentioned Christ the Son. In Russian Orthodox customs you hold up V which repents the father, and the son plus Holy Spirit because it's supposed to represent a triangle or the trinity. You put two fingers down and you put your thumb on it and that represents son of God and son of Man. There was a big split between Greek and Russian Orthodox, just because they did it a tad bit differently. Actually, Russian came after Serbian and a few others but I digress. Very intersting and I will be sure to chekc out some of the other videos. I am open minded and I will not convert because I am very much secular however, I will incorporate the peaceful teachings and message,s and apply it to my life.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I did not know the Bahia's love music so much. This passage really struck a cord with me, "music is a ladder by which souls may ascend to the realm on high. Change it not into wings for self and passion..." I grew up secular but if you put a gun to my head and say pick I would probably say Russian Orthodox or Lutheran because that is what I grew up with. I know you are not trying to convert me to the Bahai faith however, I shall study the teachings of Baha'u'llah. I know about the problems of prejudice in Iran, and I felt it when I visited some family in Tabriz. Another remember mentioned, "IF you are black, don't let the sun hit your back in East Azerbaijan." Sadly, it is true and like all cultures, there is good and bad. My cultures all have one thing in common, be it Germanic/Bavarian Slavic Russian or Azeri Irooni. Since these cultures are very much homogeneous, the prejudice and racism is real. I have heard so many stupid remarks like, "Marry a German or Russian girl to keep the bloodline pure."
How stupid is that mentality, if I marry a German or Russian girl, it is because there is a common language, culture, customs and an understanding. However, I am open minded and dated girls from other cultures, even black girls(shocking to some of my family members) but again I do not see color. I have one theory why it is magnified in East Azerbaijan. That region is very mountainous, the Arbas and Mongols never reached there, from my understanding. That is why Azeris, Russians, and Germans have this mentality of keeping the bloodline pure.
I have found Iranians to be very welcoming to farangi people/foreigners. Although I have an Iranian passport, they view me as a foreigner, despite the fact that I can speak the language. My dad explained it to me though that unlike the USA, where people are mean and hate foreigners, Iran is not like that. Everywhere I went in Iran: be it Tehran, Mashad, Shiraz, Tabriz or Esvahan, I was welcomed with open arms. `
I hope one day there is a brighter future for Iranians and Iran. In order for that to happen though, we must be patient and wait. As I always preach, patience is MASTERY. One day, in my lifetime, there will be a revolution against the Islmaic Republic. I mentioned this story before. When I was 8, on Friday, my school went to a camping trip, in Sequoia National Forrest. I come back on Monday and look at the LA times and see SOVIET UNION is NO MORE. CCCP/ZSSR is GONE and my dream came true. I hope the same thing happens again, one day for Iran. I would like to return to Iran one day but it is not safe for me right now because I happened to be an American military officer. If they discover my military record, I am as good as dead and even my dad mentioned that it is too risky. In the meantime I will use my other PP's and visit Germany and Russia. Good thing if one of your family was born in those countries, you can become a citizen of Germany or Russia. I have a weird and interesting familial history but I am diverse, and a true representative of Americans. I am basically a Euro mutt but I am open minded because I grew up with different languages being spoken in the house and was raised in So Cal, a cultural melting pot. I hope that one day our hamvatnas rise up. One thing is we can't do it with foreign help, this must be from within we can't have a foreign boot in our soil or it will make it illegitimate. I pray for the future of Iran and wish all of my Iranian brothers and sisters, domestic and abroad, all the best. Of course I mean the good Iranians, such as yourself. Take Islam out of Iran, i know it will always be apart of the culture but don't make it the focal point and apart of the government. There should be a genuine separation of church and state. what I mean by church is religion not Christianity.
LOL hAji......:)
you're on it again!

homie, it was all about to find out who are those supporterting IRI here at ISP, now this?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
you're on it again!

homie, it was all about to find out who are those supporterting IRI here at ISP, now this?
Ok well I was answering Meehandoost jan and we had a very good conversation. I am not trying to get in trouble and I am not hijacking this thread moderators, I am just responding and being polite
BTW who are you calling haji lol, I just got done saying Russian Orthodox and Lutheran,background but I am secular. I think by now we have a good understanding of which members are IRI supporters. I was responding to Meehandoost jan. I say we get a list starting. Somewhere in this conversation, Bahai faith got introduced to it. I got several questions answered.

Last edited:

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
It was simply necessary to respond to the misgivings being spread about Baha'is and anyhow through discussions such as this, the true nature of people becomes evident even if not verbalised. In the process, it was a blessing to have an elevated and meaningful conversation and I too benefited from the exchange. And for the record, I think it's in poor taste to use a national legendary hero's name such as "Arash the Archer" (Kamangir) in such derogatory fashion among Iranians.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
you're on it again!

You know how it is. The threads have a life of their own and take you where the discussion goes. I don't see any issues with this. I think we had already exhausted the reason for which this thread was opened. We should chill and let people have their discussion.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You know how it is. The threads have a life of their own and take you where the discussion goes. I don't see any issues with this. I think we had already exhausted the reason for which this thread was opened. We should chill and let people have their discussion.
Damet Garm Ardersheer jan adn I was just responding to Meehandoost jan. Even Pooya jan said, "If I ever have any questions please ask." I learned quite a bit form the Baha'i faith and it was one of the best conversations I had on ISP so I thank him for that. As for Ali Khamenei do I think he is a Russian agent, I highly doubt that. He just does not fit the profile but the guy is very opportunistic and clever. There is a reason why Khomeini picked him but it has more to do with the parti bazi culture we have in Iran. This thing went on during Shah's time as well so it is not just an IR problem, bribes and playing favorites or party bazi, is just aprat of the culture. It is the same thing in Russia and that part of the world. In Eastern Europe, Caucus region/Ghaf Gaz and M.E, that is how things get done, be it business or politics. Thank you for what you said I appreciate that Ardesheer jan and you are right, this is 9 pages now and it ran it's course.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
As a non believer and definitely an agnostic fella, I find this conversation (in text format) page after page wonderful and fascinating, yet I find all of these rows a load of meaningless crap.
There is no god, there's is only a path leading to something which might create a god.

Now, speaking of my fictitious name here and I will once again explain why, note again I have explained it before.
This is the work of my cousins who can better Persian/Farsi and made me believe that this is a very nice name. Later on when I understand the real meaning of it, i get mad at the first place then I started to laugh as hell and now I acctully starting to like it because it obviously makes some people get pissed.
The same retarded and intolerant people who talking about god and faith, though judging other people after their name, race, color, background...etc....
If it was to me and that was my initiate will, I would chose the name "CockHead Piky", more Irish and part of me, more lovely and cultural.

God bless und peace!

P.S.
I actually tried to avoid responding (dont like hijacking the thread), though sometimes its fun after all to put together some words and have fun! :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^I feel you homie but here is why I congregate with my people on Sunday's at my Russian Orthodox church. I think you know why. :15: I got more Slava you know what than a toilet seat. :) Even the Baooshka's love me and will stuff me with food. That is their way of showing love. I am secular but open minded and like being with people who care about me, that is my reason. Now going back to what I said before, I really doubt Ali Khamenei is a Russian agent, I am willing to be my house on that. He is just a very opportunistic and clever politician and knows how to play the game, party bazi. There is a reason why Khomeini picked him and bypassed the council. I am not saying he is an honorable man but he is very clever, there is a reason why he remained in power.

Last edited:

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005

Now, speaking of my fictitious name here and I will once again explain why, note again I have explained it before.
This is the work of my cousins who can better Persian/Farsi and made me believe that this is a very nice name. Later on when I understand the real meaning of it, i get mad at the first place then I started to laugh as hell and now I acctully starting to like it because it obviously makes some people get pissed.
The same retarded and intolerant people who talking about god and faith, though judging other people after their name, race, color, background...etc....
If it was to me and that was my initiate will, I would chose the name "CockHead Piky", more Irish and part of me, more lovely and cultural.
Arash the Archer is a FOLK hero, nothing to do with religion, but only to do with Iranian national identity. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arash

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Arash the Archer is a FOLK hero, nothing to do with religion, but only to do with Iranian national identity. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arash
I did not know about the background of the name but here is my take on the name issue. To each their own, live and let live, I do not judge and was not offended. I know you are a good guy, I have spoken to you before and Arash T jan is also a solid individual. He can call himself Comrade Stalin, put a hammer and cycle on his avatar, and I still would not get offended. I evaluate him based on his posts and he is a good guy, with an excellent sense of humor, like me. I would not get offended. Both of you have my support now I suppose we are meandering a bit off topic and we need to go back to discussing which IRI people are agents of Russia or USA. I say as for Khomeini, not a Russian agent I do not know about the rest of the A-rab, haji loving, Death to America crew.

Last edited:

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
As a non believer and definitely an agnostic fella, I find this conversation (in text format) page after page wonderful and fascinating, yet I find all of these rows a load of meaningless crap.
There is no god, there's is only a path leading to something which might create a god.

God bless und peace!

P.S.
I actually tried to avoid responding (dont like hijacking the thread), though sometimes its fun after all to put together some words and have fun! :)
I don't have any issue with your user name. I actually think it's kind of funny, and shows a sense of humor. But, I really don't think tolerance of online name should be put in the same category as race, color and country of origin. I think the same way about religion that it does not belong to the category of race, color and country of origin. It's because religion is an ideology that one adopts and has control over, but race, color and country origin are what you are born with and you have no control over. Of course, same goes with your online name, which is what you have chosen. So, it's OK if someone judges you by your online name or the religion someone adopts to follow and believes in.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
So to our Iranian politics experts, which ones IRI are Ruski Podolskis or Amerikanski agents? For once, I'm the one trying to get us back on topic.:)

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Damet Garm Ardersheer jan adn I was just responding to Meehandoost jan. Even Pooya jan said, "If I ever have any questions please ask." I learned quite a bit form the Baha'i faith and it was one of the best conversations I had on ISP so I thank him for that. As for Ali Khamenei do I think he is a Russian agent, I highly doubt that. He just does not fit the profile but the guy is very opportunistic and clever. There is a reason why Khomeini picked him but it has more to do with the parti bazi culture we have in Iran. This thing went on during Shah's time as well so it is not just an IR problem, bribes and playing favorites or party bazi, is just aprat of the culture. It is the same thing in Russia and that part of the world. In Eastern Europe, Caucus region/Ghaf Gaz and M.E, that is how things get done, be it business or politics. Thank you for what you said I appreciate that Ardesheer jan and you are right, this is 9 pages now and it ran it's course.

As Houman bahal would say, “ey Jan”.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
As Houman bahal would say, “ey Jan”.
Would he say Vavelah as well lmao. BTW Who is Wouman Bahal? I found him on facebook is this the guy?:)

I am trying to sniff out the Wanabee Rooski Podolski or Amerikanski agents. I doubt Ali Khamnei is a Russian agent because he doesn't fit the profile and if he is, we don't want him anyways. :)

Houman bahal on Facebook, he doesn't have a pic on his profile but he lives in Tehran, Iran lmao.

https://www.facebook.com/navid.tala.3

^^My people are good at finding people and as I like to say, "We are watching you!" This broadcast has been brought to you by the Kremlin, Slavsya Otechestvo, nashe svobodnoye!, Good night ISP to be continued perhaps someone can tell me who Finally jan is referring lol.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
http://forums.iransportspress.com/member.php?1793-houmanbahal

Would he say Vavelah as well lmao. BTW Who is Wouman Bahal? I found him on facebook is this the guy?:)

I am trying to sniff out the Wanabee Rooski Podolski or Amerikanski agents. I doubt Ali Khamnei is a Russian agent because he doesn't fit the profile and if he is, we don't want him anyways. :)

Houman bahal on Facebook, he doesn't have a pic on his profile but he lives in Tehran, Iran lmao.

https://www.facebook.com/navid.tala.3

^^My people are good at finding people and as I like to say, "We are watching you!" This broadcast has been brought to you by the Kremlin, Slavsya Otechestvo, nashe svobodnoye!, Good night ISP to be continued perhaps someone can tell me who Finally jan is referring lol.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Last edited:

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
TeamMeli, you seem to have some information you want to share! What is the profile of a Russian spy and why do you think Khamenei and other Islamic republic top authorities are not among them? For the first time after the second World War Islamic republic has allowed Russian bases and boots in Iran. This is particularly offensive since Russia not only waged war on Iran for a long time, never apologized or paid reparations, but not too long ago annexed over 25% of its lands in 3 treaties forced on the incompetent Qajar kings.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
TeamMeli, you seem to have some information you want to share! What is the profile of a Russian spy and why do you think Khamenei and other Islamic republic top authorities are not among them? For the first time after the second World War Islamic republic has allowed Russian bases and boots in Iran. This is particularly offensive since Russia not only waged war on Iran for a long time, never apologized or paid reparations, but not too long ago annexed over 25% of its lands in 3 treaties forced on the incompetent Qajar kings.
I have seen that and that part I am happy I want to see relations between Slava Rassia and Iran be good. I know even during the CCCP/ZSSR days, even under Gorbachev and Perestroika it was icy. The Slava Russian part of me is going, da slavaladanya Rassia, URA. However, the Azeri Irooni part of me is screaming NO! Keep this in mind my people always have an anterior motive they never do something for face value, as is. They are killing two birds with one stone 1-By being allies with Iran, the Ruskies are pissing off the Americans and remember the old addage dosshman e doshman e man, doost a man ast. The enemy of my enemy is my friend theory. Russia is supporting Iran because Iran are enemies of USA so friends to Russia, see how that one works? They also want to build a navy base in Qatar so they want to have a strong presence in the Caucus/Ghafgaz and M.E. region.
2-The other thing is to get in the mindset of the Slvava mentality, we like to route for the underdogs, in this case it is Iran so that part is very much genuine about Mr. Putin.
3-Russia will never apologize for waging war and anexing 25% of Iran's land. Don't be mad at the Russians be mad at that stupid and incompetent king. The Iranians were actually winning but because the dumbass king didn't fund them right, the Russians ended up winning. WE were holding our own but to win wars you need funding. Even if the Russians wanted to pay reparations pay with what Rubles? The Russians are flat broke the only rich Russians are 1-Putin 2-Medev and 3-Mafia people As Yakov Smrnov said, "In America on your money it says In God We Trust. In Sovijet Russia, WE HAVE NO MONEY. :) That is not the Russians fault that is our own fault. Just my take my friend and the Ruskie perspective that you might not be used to.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
.......I want to see relations between Slava Rassia and Iran be good. I know even during the CCCP/ZSSR days....
The hell is early here, more coffee...

Once again and as usual you're in the wrong wardrobe and looking for that damned none-existing ghost....
hAji bruw, medvedev, putin, supreme "mulla Invalido" leader, SAVAMA, KGB and CCCP (do not mix it with "Combined Community Codec Pac") are a lot of crazy leaps.
Here bruw, you'll find what you looking for, see who financed Lenin and Trotsky back then.
Rothschild family (Associated Press) Frankfurter Judengasse, in business since 1760. You should know them by now, Rothschild (Red Shield) financiers of the Red Army and hey... do not forget to read about the Carnegie and Perkins's family (all jews)!

Well off course, You need to read this book "The Creature from Jekyll Island" Pages 263-267: Chapter 13 - Masquerade in Москва́

And here is a clip, fast forward it to min. 03:35 and listen carefully ahat that hAji (I like that word and I know what it means... my great uncle call everyone for hAji :) ) G. E. Griffin has to tell us.

[video=youtube;lu_VqX6J93k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k[/video]