But I thought I was my husband's 3rd wife..

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
:(:-ohno: kheili badjenseh.. I thought I'd be Mahdavikia's 3rd wife..

At first thought its a fake news, but its not. Apparently, several years ago, he divorced his first wife(whom had a big daughter with). U know the fiasco of 2nd wife. But here is his 3rd wife, and their daughter. I mean I couldnt even be his 3rd choice?! :(

:aylar::confused:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
oh Really?!! Didn't know he divorced his first wife, let alone he had a daughter with a new one!!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
:(:-ohno: kheili badjenseh.. I thought I'd be Mahdavikia's 3rd wife..

At first thought its a fake news, but its not. Apparently, several years ago, he divorced his first wife(whom had a big daughter with). U know the fiasco of 2nd wife. But here is his 3rd wife, and their daughter. I mean I couldnt even be his 3rd choice?! :(

:aylar::confused:

.............!

https://youtu.be/lTYe9eDqxe8

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I have a story about Madavakia. In 98, my dad was at the Dubai Airport and it just so happened he was next to Mehdi Mahdavakia and my dad said, "Excuse me, is that Ali Daei?" Kia is so humble he said, "Yes and that is Abedzadeh, that gentleman is Khodad Azizi." Then my dad said, "You are Mehdi Mahdvakia!" My dad said, "My son in USA is the biggest Team E Melli fan, can I get some autographs from the team? They found a store which had some of their posters and pictures, they all signed. That is the beauty of Iranian athletes, they are not snobs like in the USA or sometimes Europe. What Mahdavakia does in his personal life is his thing I am not going to judge him, I just really appreciated what he did for me and how he was so humble to my dad. He could have said, "Hey idiot, do you know who I am, I am Mehdi Mahdavakha!" He did not do that, he took the high road and I will be forever grateful. The posters are hanging in my grandmother's house in Mission Viejo for safe keeping, next time I am in town, I am going to get it and find a spot to hang it.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
No worries, since he can have up to 4 wives, there is still hope that you'll be the number four. :cheers:
hehe, I know he is an avid Muslim and everything, but this is just too many mistakes to tolerate!

Lets not forget Arsenal’s eternal love affair with #4. I am sure lucky 4 will work for you.
lol, kuft! zahremar! Hope ur commuting with bus gets delayed, so u understand the real problems of ur bus-like ManU team. :p

oh Really?!! Didn't know he divorced his first wife, let alone he had a daughter with a new one!!
haminoo begu! Welcome to my world. I was completely surprised too!

of-course it's all about personal taste but what do you like about him ? I mean you like pires as well but there is a big difference between the two.
Actually both have similar grounds in common: Both are legends in their country's football + Polite/classy ppl + handsome. Apparently, Mahdavikia though prefers lots of change in his marital life than stability.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Niloufar jan I didn't know you liked Arsenal as well. I also shared a personal story about Mahdavakia and agree he is a classy individual, now what he does in his personal life, that is between him and his family.