Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2017-2018 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Perspolis be tarkibe tarsouye Branko emroz bakht. Mobarake Kise Keshe. Raft vase ma, Bargasht vase shoma. Vally League Vas mast ;)
Hamino begu. Branko adam nemishe. He has always been a coward, and tarsoo..Akhe yeki nist bedeh, Es has nothing to lose, they are 3rd in the league and cant catch up, why you're playing defensive?! :O :(

Did I read someone saying that Branco would be great for TM again!
Akh vaghean. He got the bravery out of TM players, with his line-ups when he was in charge, and some ppl still call for him as CQ's replacement in future!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Nice treatement of FIFAs head visiting an IPL game by the fans; definitely will delay hosting gulf country football teams by a few seasons.

Oct 18, 2010
red fans showing their 3rd world mentality again.
the manager is winning the league with a double digit margin
with 5 games in hand and they piss and moan about his abilities.
what a bust!

May 12, 2007
what a bust!
Perspolis bought every player Branco ordered. Suddenly 7 TM players were in Perspolis.
Look how good they are today! Look at Biranvand, Amiri, Ansari, mosalman and Seyed Jala todayl. Do you think Branco
would have done so good if he was the head coach in Siah Jamegan?
Shaefer bought only two players. Next year esteghlal will top the table.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
what a bust!
I'm pissed off because of the way PP played, like a TARSOO. You know, most PP fans don't care about being in front by 15 points, they want to see the same smooth, attack minded PP we saw the whole season. Winnig is something but playing beautiful football is something else, don't you agree?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I'm pissed off because of the way PP played, like a TARSOO. You know, most PP fans don't care about being in front by 15 points, they want to see the same smooth, attack minded PP we saw the whole season. Winnig is something but playing beautiful football is something else, don't you agree?
They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks and it's certainly true with Branko ,he has the same mentality he had 10-15 years ago when he was team melli coach ,spineless and coward , I said it then and I say it now .

Oct 18, 2010
the most easily detectable characteristic of 3rd world mentality
is emotional outbursts with complete lack of logic.let me introduce
logic into this discussion for a change.

so the reds coach got the players he wanted and all the other coaches
did not?are we reading their minds?didn't the blue coach laid an egg with
all his players but the german manager has managed to do great with
the same players.

didn't the red manager have to do without #9(his best scorer from last season)
for a while and then traded him? even with benching his main playmaker his team
still has the best scorer in the league?

and look at the persepolis' points after 25 rounds in the past 4 seasons to see
how the manager came in and elevated the team to a new quantum level.the last
2 seasons are his completely and the one before he came in mid season.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Stupid ass Beyranvand will end his career one day with one of these stupid dribbles.
I'm seriously not comfortable seeing him as our number 1 keeper in the WC!

I'm not comfortable seeing any of them as number 1 actually. For me Mazaheri is the closest but even he lacks enough experience.

Maybe it's time to reconsider Rahmati again! Where is Mahbod to back me up on this against oghab and Kasra? :D

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I'm seriously not comfortable seeing him as our number 1 keeper in the WC!

I'm not comfortable seeing any of them as number 1 actually. For me Mazaheri is the closest but even he lacks enough experience.

Maybe it's time to reconsider Rahmati again! Where is Mahbod to back me up on this against oghab and Kasra? :D
I always put team melli's interest first ,but if Mahbod comes back I am willing to make an exception !

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Khooneh be Khooneh won the Hazfi semi final against Esteghlal Khuzestan and will face Esteghlal Tehran on 12th of Ordibehesht for the final.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=396339
شوفر خودت آمده کن...پرونده الاستقلال خوزستان بستند...نوبت الاستقلال شبهه الجزیره شده...از سولاخ کوچک به سولاخ بزرگ

Feb 4, 2005
Perspolis 0-0 Saipa (20')

Reds need a tie to officially become the champions. Saipa needs a win or at least a tie to stay in the hunt for second or third place and a spot in next season of ACL.

Status
Not open for further replies.