English Premier League 2017-18 Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2002
Interesting take on Arsenal in the totally football podcast today. they were saying that the ambition of Kroenke is such that Arsenal are defaulting to a top 8-9 side and will be aiming to get in Europa league over the next decade, possibly once if they are lucky they may reach top 4.

I feel bad for Arsenal fans.

Oct 18, 2010
i told you a long time ago arsen should go back to france country side
raise his pigs and make cheap wine.
persepolis manager will do better than him at arsenal.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Don't know if yo guys followed, Mahrezs goal was on 96 or 97th minutes and caused a tie. Man City hosting Chelsea tonite.

Chelsea have not recovered from the loss of Diego Costa and Nemanja Matic
Antonio Conte’s 3-5-1-1 formation, partly a result of dissatisfaction with the replacements for Matic, has played a big part in the club’s decline.

If there was a moment when, symbolically at least, last season’s title race tipped decisively the way of Chelsea, it came 12 minutes after half-time of their game at Manchester City in December. City were leading 1-0 when Kevin De Bruyne, four yards out and with the goal gaping, slammed a Jesús Navas cross against the bar. Within three minutes Chelsea were level through Diego Costa and, as City lost their heads, Antonio Conte’s side went on to win 3-1 .

That fight, that aggression, that ruthlessness is gone and, not coincidentally, so too is Costa, the embodiment of those qualities.

for Nemanja Matic, whose transfer to Manchester United, as well as whether Conte opposed it, remains a source of controversy.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...vered-diego-costa-nemanja-matic-antonio-conte

So Conte eff'd up a really good team, a disaster to watch them now.

Nov 29, 2002
i told you a long time ago arsen should go back to france country side
raise his pigs and make cheap wine.
persepolis manager will do better than him at arsenal.
Arsenal go back to being 8th-10th every year and playing the same football they were playing before Wenger took over.

In fact, probably even worse because Kroenke's ambition isn't to have a big club with Arsenal but to make money.

Anyway, Wenger will probably be out at the end of this season and then we will see what happens...

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Interesting take on Arsenal in the totally football podcast today. they were saying that the ambition of Kroenke is such that Arsenal are defaulting to a top 8-9 side and will be aiming to get in Europa league over the next decade, possibly once if they are lucky they may reach top 4.

I feel bad for Arsenal fans.
Haven't listened to the episode yet but yeah, given Kroenke's record, it totally makes sense.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
IF CP beat United tonite by two goals they move 5 spots from relegation zone to 13th spot.

Hazard thinks Manchester City playmaker Kevin De Bruyne, Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane and Liverpool winger Mohamed Salah are currently the best players in the English top flight. Pretty acurate!

My question for you is who are the top 3 worst players in the top 6 teams of EPL? and why? (unless very clear)

Status
Not open for further replies.