The new HBO series "Here and Now'

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
What do you guys think of this new drama series? To me it was interesting because it had an Iranian story in it. To start with, I don't know when will an i Iranian actor really play an Iranian for real. In this series the Iranian therapist is played by Peter Macdissi ( Lebanese and Armenian) and his Palestinian wife is played by Nega (Necar) Zadegan. The son is also played by non Iranian actor. It's very confusing story but I'm waiting for the Iranian part to come out. Apparently the Doc has had hard time in Tehran and hated Islam and religion.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
What do you guys think of this new drama series? To me it was interesting because it had an Iranian story in it. To start with, I don't know when will an i Iranian actor really play an Iranian for real. In this series the Iranian therapist is played by Peter Macdissi ( Lebanese and Armenian) and his Palestinian wife is played by Nega (Necar) Zadegan. The son is also played by non Iranian actor. It's very confusing story but I'm waiting for the Iranian part to come out. Apparently the Doc has had hard time in Tehran and hated Islam and religion.
I am not familiar with the new drama series but I like the doctor already :)