AFC Champions League 2018 [R]

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Estighlal managed to snach a point from the mighty Al Ain in Tehran. This is very impressive given how small of a team ES is compared to Al Ain. Yes it was in Tehran but the ba gheirat guys of Es played the game of their lives and managed to draw. Thanks to the big crowd and the kharaki penalty. With this brave football style maybe one day Iranian Football will manage to get its old glory back of beating the kinds of Bangladesh and Nepal with ease. Well done!!
THx post clarified it for me as I don't watch Iran's football much and am generally PP'er but have respect for SS and thought this would have been an easy win. LOve the humor too.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Too bad Esteghlal didn't manage to win this game against Al Ain, such a crucial match! After Thiam was subbed out, Es Es was not the same... It's going to be tough in the next 2 matches.
Zob Ahan was totally destroyed by the Emirates team, it didn't look good at all!
It looks pretty much more and more people (including in Iran) have lost hope on our clubs success in ACL! Sad...

Feb 4, 2005
Tractor tied Jazira in Tabriz (1-1) and sits at the bottom of table with 2 points. I think they'll be out

Al Ahli 3, 7
Al Jazira 4, 5
Al Gharrafa (Taremi's club) 3, 4
Tractor 4, 2

Feb 4, 2005
We are dealing with tons of injuries and at such crucial time as we need to either win Hazfi or finish 2-3 in IPL for next year ACL, as well as two important games in group stage of this year ACL. With all the injuries hopefully we can manage to advance from the group. We should be able to win Hazfi final against Khooneh be Khooneh though.

Feb 4, 2005
Hope he can return in a month but I also think it is more severe than that. Usually Hamstring problems take a long time. Doctor Moosh nazar shoma chieh ostad?