FIFA day matches (March 2018)

Nov 29, 2002
If a miracle happens in June and Iran beats Portugal it would probably be one of the best days of my life -

1) Iran's best ever football result
2) Seeing C.Ronaldo crying

My happiest ever moments in football have been seeing Ronaldo crying (it is like poetry when it happens, just a beauty which works on multiple levels) and Iran winning. Witnessing both of them together, I can't imagine what i'll do

Feb 4, 2005
Poland 3-2 Korea
Belgium 4-0 Saudi
Ukraine 2-1 Japan
Brazil 1-0 Germany
Morocco 2-0 Uzbekistan (85’)
England 1-0 Italy (85’)
Spain 3-1 Argentina (55’)

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Even with Messi this Argentina team would have been humiliated today!!! I think Messi just faked the injury to get away from this embracement.

Nov 29, 2002
This Spain team is going to shit on us, and everyone else (apart from Germany) this summer.

Spain and Germany are too far ahead. Other nations should just bring a few youngsters and get ready for Qatar.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
How many buses does it take to stop Spain in this form ? lovely to see them destroy Argeis though ...
Lets just hope for the best and that is neither us or them need points to qualify to next round by the time we meet ,at least if not us then them !

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
If a miracle happens in June and Iran beats Portugal it would probably be one of the best days of my life -

1) Iran's best ever football result
2) Seeing C.Ronaldo crying

My happiest ever moments in football have been seeing Ronaldo crying (it is like poetry when it happens, just a beauty which works on multiple levels) and Iran winning. Witnessing both of them together, I can't imagine what i'll do
Dude...Iran beating Portugal?!! Do you think it will happen in our lives? Not even with a miracle.

If we beat Portugal (with luck, miracle or whatever), I will personally come to the UK and give you a nice chelo kabab.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
How many buses does it take to stop Spain in this form ? lovely to see them destroy Argeis though ...
Lets just hope for the best and that is neither us or them need points to qualify to next round by the time we meet ,at least if not us then them !
We definitely need as many buses as we can get in the stadium!

Unfortunately, our second game is agianst Spain, but even if they did not need any points and played all their reserves I think we would still have a very tough time and not much chance to lose with a small margin let alone get a point the way both teams play right now.