Anybody going to WC in Russia?

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I will most likely be there for Iran-Portugal and Iran-Spain since I have tickets for both matches. I might go there earlier and see if I can catch some other games.
As I understand, one should apply for a FAN-ID which is tied to your ticket's application number and it also is your VISA to Russia. You also get free train rides as long as you have a FAN-ID. I am not sure if they will enforce the rule that your ticket has to be associated to your FAN-ID before they let you in the stadium. But that's what I read on FIFA site.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I might go there earlier and see if I can catch some other games.
Why don't you go for the Iran-Morocco game?

Not so many people seem to be interested in that game which is the only non-impossible game for Iran!

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Why don't you go for the Iran-Morocco game?

Not so many people seem to be interested in that game which is the only non-impossible game for Iran!
That would be my last choice if I can’t get tickets to some other games with allows me to watch some great players live in action. I have already seen Iranian players and know about how they play.

pendar

Bench Warmer
Oct 17, 2002
T dot
www.legofish.com
I have 4 sets of cat2 TST-5 tickets for Iran, but unfortunately can no longer go. If anyone's interested I'm happy to sell them at face value and transfer my tickets through Fifa.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
دیده‌بان حقوق بشر از رهبران جهان خواسته است که مراسم افتتاحیه جام جهانی فوتبال در روسیه را که قرار است از ۱۴ ژوئن شروع شود تحریم کنند.

این سازمان دلیل درخواست خود را حمایت روسیه از دولت بشار اسد در سوریه و عدم توجه به اتخاذ تهمیداتی برای حفاظت از جان مردم غیر نظامی سوریه اعلام کرده است.

کنت روث مدیر اجرایی دیدهبان حقوق بشر در بیانیه‌ای با عنوان «جام جهانی نباید باعث فراموشی سوء استفاده‌ها در سوریه شود» گفت: «روسیه با برگزاری رسانه‌ای ترین رویداد جهان تلاش می کند خود را در چشم افکار عمومی دنیا قابل احترام جلوه دهد.»

وی افزوده است: «رهبران جهان باید به رئیس جمهوری پوتین بفهمانند که اگر وی دست کم مسیرش را تغییر ندهد و به جنایاتی که نیروهای دولتی و روسیه در سوریه مرتکب می شوند پایان ندهد، آنها در مراسم افتتاحیه جام جهانی در وی‌آی‌پی کنار او نخواهند نشست.»

هدف دیده‌بان حقوق بشر از درخواست تحریم افتتاحیه جام جهانی فوتبال در روسیه این است که رویدادی که میلیون ها نفر آن را دنبال می کنند در سکوت نسبت به وضعیت سوریه برگزار نشود.

Last edited:

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Alright, I, like those members of ISP who cannot be there expect you guys to send us firsthand daily reports about "haal-o-hawa" and TM on this page. Have fun.