TM Iran Information Thread

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill
Now, it is time to not to pay attention to those that stand for stagnation and accommodation, and keep going moving forward on our way to the future. You follow my lead or you have the right to stay behind.
All for Team Melli
CQ
By now and certainty it has been found that this coach may not be a top class head-coach and not that kind of coach who wants to let his players play beautiful soccer, though he obviously managed to bring discipline and team-first mentality to the TM camp.

In my opinion and the way he behaves is exactly the way I would like to see the past King of Iran should have behaved, namely to SLAP all those fucking big-mouth bitches left and right and doing that real hard to make'm shut up.
If now he allows these mass illiterate devils and dumbbells force him down and taking over his place then we will have a TM situation very similar to the Iran of today!

Fuck'm all those bitches.... gooooooooo CQ!!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
By now and certainty it has been found that this coach may not be a top class head-coach and not that kind of coach who wants to let his players play beautiful soccer, though he obviously managed to bring discipline and team-first mentality to the TM camp.

In my opinion and the way he behaves is exactly the way I would like to see the past King of Iran should have behaved, namely to SLAP all those fucking big-mouth bitches left and right and doing that real hard to make'm shut up.
If now he allows these mass illiterate devils and dumbbells force him down and taking over his place then we will have a TM situation very similar to the Iran of today!

Fuck'm all those bitches.... gooooooooo CQ!!
Beautiful football requires tools and skill levels that you can only find in places like Brazil and Spain sort of football ,getting results and playing solid requires another set of skills that a coach like ours has and can get the best best out of what he has at his disposal .

Now whatever he says and picks on is worth putting up with because of the rats around team melli throwing shit at them at any given opportunity ,he has his own way of fighting off the pitch ,important thing is where team melli is today and has been for the past few years under his helm .

Rykoff is considered as one of the best ever football coaches in Iran ,perhaps the best but at the time he had many enemies ,he was a hot head who would take no shit ,he retired a national hero Aziz Asli and stood by a unknown young skinny 18 year old goalie and took the storm head on and makde him the best ever Asian keeper.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Beautiful football requires tools and skill levels that you can only find in places like Brazil and Spain sort of football ,getting results and playing solid requires another set of skills that a coach like ours has and can get the best best out of what he has at his disposal .

Now whatever he says and picks on is worth putting up with because of the rats around team melli throwing shit at them at any given opportunity ,he has his own way of fighting off the pitch ,important thing is where team melli is today and has been for the past few years under his helm .

Rykoff is considered as one of the best ever football coaches in Iran ,perhaps the best but at the time he had many enemies ,he was a hot head who would take no shit ,he retired a national hero Aziz Asli and stood by a unknown young skinny 18 year old goalie and took the storm head on and makde him the best ever Asian keeper.
I really do not know who that head-coach Rykoff (I searched for him on the web) is, must be a very old foreign based head-coach for Team Melli.
I am very sure you are aware of this, Iranian players are horrific hard to grind and shape, each and everyone wants to be the core of the team "the shining star of the heaven", not only Iranian players stand out, this mentality applies to many other nations and their players, but it's 100 times worse with Iranian players.
CQ has managed to take them down from their high horses and got it in their minds and heads that they are not more important than the TEAM and only that is a huge step for TM and its players.
Although a hard core Red-Fan, aint no like Branko Ivanković, he is a chicken-heart jagoff, he is not the man of the stormy and ragged days!

My first and best experience of TM is back in WC 1998 France, the famous and nostalgic clash between Iran and United State 2-1, I remember Iran had a domestic head-coach. (by the way I started to follow TM after this WC in France)

all dudes mustachio :)

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
My first and best experience of TM is back in WC 1998 France, the famous and nostalgic clash between Iran and United State 2-1, I remember Iran had a domestic head-coach.

Back then TM was actually trained and prepared by Ivic leading to the WC. Talebi who was on the bench during those games had zero positive impact on the team, he took over just ight before the games started over a coup (I briefly mentioned how he got to become the head coach of TM'98 in one of my recent posts on this thread), and basically milked efforts of Ivic.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Good for CQ, once again he put those big mouths who see themselves above and beyond TM in their place and reminded everyone of the hard task ahead and the need to have full focus and preparation in order to do our best at WC.

Thank you CQ!
GO CQ and TM!

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
I am really wondering why IFF and Sports Ministry do not make a decision?
Their lack of decision making is causing more conflicts than good.

Ever since we qualified CQ has asked the officials to make the priorities clear and make a decision as what is more important for them: continent presence and possible success which we have not had for decades and may still not have a realistic chance(AFC club champ) or respectful and successful (for our level) presence at a higher level (WC) after qualifying twice in a row for the first time ever.

Instead of making decision, IFF tried to find another way to avoid conflicts. Under CQ's advise, IFF asked AFC to not have the AFC club champ elimination round before WC and on FIFA days in order for the qualified Asian countries to be better prepared for WC, however AFC did not accept that request.

CQ has over and over asked both IFF and Sports Ministry to make a decision one way or another. Now that AFC has turned the request down, there is no other way around to resolve the conflict other than making a big decision by the officials in charge: If you want TM to be fully and properly be prepared for WC have the players available to TM staff instead of playing them at AFC club champ. CQ has argued the necessity for it, the importance of WC, its level , its international recognition, and its frequency vs AFC competitions which happens every year and is not ranked very high among the international competitions.

So what's the hold up? We have a non-profitable mostly government owned league and we are talking basically about 2 clubs owned by sports ministry (their budget comes out of bit-ol-mal), Perspolis and Esteghlal, and perhaps another government owned (industrial) club, Zob Ahan.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
So I ask again, why the officials on high up do not make a decision rather than wasting time and causing more conflict?
Either let CQ and TM staff know that their demand is turned down or let the clubs know so the mangers of the club can execute their decision and release the players to TM?

Why do club coaches even get involved in this decision? I mean if president of a private owned club which has been on top level of Greek football and often plays at European championships can make decision over its coach to release its players, then why head of sports ministry can not make a decision about players of a government owned club in a government run league that is not profitable and even its broadcasting rights are owned by government owned networks, for the sake of national team of that country?

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
90 program has a great analysis on TM's preparation games against Tunisia and Algeria. check out the thread dedicated to analysis of those friendlies:

آنالیز بازی با تونس

Towards the end of the piece, it mentions the concerns and shortcomings of TM (specially in regards to center backs and defensive middle fields and overall physical ability of the players to press and win battles) and the need to prepare the players to be faster in reactions and decision making among other things.

I recommend doubter of the CQ plan for having the players for 40 days watch the short clip to the end.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I really do not know who that head-coach Rykoff (I searched for him on the web) is, must be a very old foreign based head-coach for Team Melli.
I am very sure you are aware of this, Iranian players are horrific hard to grind and shape, each and everyone wants to be the core of the team "the shining star of the heaven", not only Iranian players stand out, this mentality applies to many other nations and their players, but it's 100 times worse with Iranian players.
CQ has managed to take them down from their high horses and got it in their minds and heads that they are not more important than the TEAM and only that is a huge step for TM and its players.
Although a hard core Red-Fan, aint no like Branko Ivanković, he is a chicken-heart jagoff, he is not the man of the stormy and ragged days!

My first and best experience of TM is back in WC 1998 France, the famous and nostalgic clash between Iran and United State 2-1, I remember Iran had a domestic head-coach. (by the way I started to follow TM after this WC in France)

all dudes mustachio :)

Ask Kasra and he will give you a comprehensive biography of RyKoff .....I name two players who were the result of his efforts ...Nasser Hejazi and Hassan Roshan .

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Back then TM was actually trained and prepared by Ivic leading to the WC. Talebi who was on the bench during those games had zero positive impact on the team, he took over just ight before the games started over a coup (I briefly mentioned how he got to become the head coach of TM'98 in one of my recent posts on this thread), and basically milked efforts of Ivic.
Thanks for clarification!

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Thanks for clarification!
Here is an old clip from TM players sitting around making fun of Talebi which might give you an idea as how things were when he was in charge.
The one impersonating Talebi is Parviz Boroumand (GK) and you would notice Azizi, Bagheri, Din-Mohammadi and PashaZadeh in the room.

(min. 1:30 and on)

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ ele merece !

definitely aside from qualification and somehow decent quality form, we're looked at differently when a higher class coach is there vs. typical ali naghi khan.

Most posters on that link are supportive too although one mentioned a commitment which might have been there to assist with our football program which is non-existent.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
there are advertising-like banners stating 'coach Q paycheck from 2014 to 2018' on sports sites and when you click it you end up here..

http://ads.farakav.com/clk?av=wNsN&gl=7b48585e7591efe8b15718f18600edad&lc=9&gl=&lc=

https://tejaratnews.com/هزینه‌ها-کارلوس-کی‌روش-جام-جهانی

wonder why and who is behind it? or just a ploy to bring traffic to the destination site.

There is certainly an agenda behind all these attacks, every day we witness a new angle of it. One day it comes out from a sport idol, another from a foreign coach of the most popular domestic team, ...and they get media's attention like they are no other event happening in the world.... and there are days that likes of Afazeli step up and come forward or one day Sepah's media outlet Tasnim takes the lead and show some of the hands behind all these attacks, and now TejartNews is playing its role. It certainly looks like an orchestrated attack and we have not seen the last of it.

The article aside, some of the comments below are to the point:

اگر مغرض نیستید انتظار داریم تا از درآمدزایی های قطعی صعود ایران به ۲ جام جهانی و همچنین ایجاد پرستیژ و شخصیت ملی هم بنویسید که البته مورد آخر قیمت گذاشتنی نیست.

نوش جونش
تنها جای مملکت که پول داره درست خرج میشه و نتیجه میده اینجاست

سلام کسانی که در فوتبال ایران نمره شان به ۱۰هم نمیرسد باید هم به۱۰۰ با بغض نگاه کنند

اینم بگید که فیفا به ایران بخاطر صعودش به جام جهانی ۱۰میلیون دلار معادل ۵۰میلیارد تومان پاداش میده. پس کی روش یجورایی خودش پول خودشو درآورده

The amount mentioned in the last comment I posted is actually for each qualification, so it is more accurate to say $20 mil.
I'll let you read the rest yourselves.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Ali Daei once again voiced his support for CQ and TM:

علی دایی: کی‌روش به بیراهه نرفته است

یک خبرنگار از علی دایی پرسید کی‌روش دوباره با کنایه در مورد بازیکنان شاغل در ایران صحبت کرده و بعد از درخشش رونالدو در لیگ قهرمانان اروپا از بیانیه‌ای که داده بود، عذرخواهی کرده است و حالا واکنش شما نسبت به این موضوع چیست که دایی پاسخ داد: شما فقط دوست دارید ما را به حاشیه ببرید و سؤالات بودار می‌پرسید. کی‌روش سرمربی تیم ملی است و دوست دارد موفق شود. به نظرم هر شخصی سرمربی تیم ملی باشد، وظیفه ماست که از او حمایت کنیم. الان هم باید این کار را انجام دهیم. من کاری به صحبت‌های همکاران عزیزم ندارم و خودم دوست دارم به تیم ملی کمک کنم. کی‌روش به بیراهه نرفته و به تیم ملی ما شخصیت داده و خدا را شکر که خیلی راحت به جام جهانی رفتیم و این موضوع نشاندهنده توانایی سرمربی تیم ملی است.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
From couple of days ago:
TM recovery camp is back in session

تمرین ریکاوری تیم ملی فوتبال ایران برگزار شد.

به گزارش سایت فدراسیون فوتبال، امروز از ساعت 14:45 تمرین ریکاوری تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در مجموعه تمرینی پک برگزار شد.
این تمرین در بخشهای مختلف برگزار شد و بازیکنان تمرینات ریکاوری بدنی و ذهنی را زیر نظر کادر فنی تیم ملی انجام دادند.

Tmrecovery.jpg