Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
When it comes to Madrid everything is possible believe me . after all these years every time when this team play I pray we concede first instead of scoring . dont ask me why !!!!!
Babam jan, 2 times in a row CL winner ... and now moving to semi's in the third year ... still not a believer :D why ?????????????????????

Babam jan, 2 times in a row CL winner ... and now moving to semi's in the third year ... still not a believer :D why ?????????????????????
You didnt get the point, I ain't talking about belief, I am talking about heart attack :LOL: . I mean ovrall Madrid are a team which 90% of the time comes from behind to win and they fuck it up if they score first,

2013-14 final We conceded and then we came back to win it
2015 -16 final We scored first and then fucked it up and won it in the Shootout
2016-17 final we again scored but then conceded anf then won it back

This is why I kept saying I have no confidence in Valverde. He's been a coward all season long. What a far cry from just a few years ago this club has become. We've just been lucky Messi has "felt like" playing during some games for a few minutes at a time.
Barca still a great team , the only Problem is that thay are very one dimensional and each and every coach trying to copy Pep's barca. How many times you saw they change format or shape differently ??? so as a result if a team can press high and keep it for at least half an hour then they get outplayed

Barca still a great team , the only Problem is that thay are very one dimensional and each and every coach trying to copy Pep's barca. How many times you saw they change format or shape differently ??? so as a result if a team can press high and keep it for at least half an hour then they get outplayed
Pep didn't invent it. He just did it right. It doesn't even matter. Yes it's one dimensional and proven to work. When you have shit players that don't execute it right, you either change the players or the system. These fuckers have done neither. This team has needed 5-6 new top players for a very long time. The academy has produced zilch. The club has acquired no one except Coutinho (the rest should be sold as a package to "Semsari")

Barca is far from a "great team". They're a truly crappy underachieving team.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Pep didn't invent it. He just did it right. It doesn't even matter. Yes it's one dimensional and proven to work. When you have shit players that don't execute it right, you either change the players or the system. These fuckers have done neither. This team has needed 5-6 new top players for a very long time. The academy has produced zilch. The club has acquired no one except Coutinho (the rest should be sold as a package to "Semsari")

Barca is far from a "great team". They're a truly crappy underachieving team.
The team hasn't lost a game yet in this year in LA Liga, they are not a great team???

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
کاری که پارسال بارسا با پاریس سن ژرمن کرد امسال رم با بارسا کرد
نه عزیز دل, کاری که پارسال بارسا کرد هیشکی تکرار نکرده, اونا تو پاریس گل نزدن, رم یه گل امیدوارکننده زد. در ضمن پاریس یه گل تو بارسلونا زد که بارسا رو مجبور کرد پاریس رو شیشتایی کنه.

نه عزیز دل, کاری که پارسال بارسا کرد هیشکی تکرار نکرده, اونا تو پاریس گل نزدن, رم یه گل امیدوارکننده زد. در ضمن پاریس یه گل تو بارسلونا زد که بارسا رو مجبور کرد پاریس رو شیشتایی کنه.
we are talking about being eliminated while having an acceptable goal difference in the first leg. Same scenario with a different context

Yes it's one dimensional and proven to work.
proven to work ? how ? by winning one CL in the last 7 years or failing to go to semi three years in a row while you have best of the best players on your side ? what's really proven ? You can go pages and pages of this and that but Barca failed and fails to convert once cannot play their own game like yesterday . Yes Messi can bail you out once or twice but if he can't then you're dead. were Roma pressing high ? ok then give them the ball and wait for a counter when you only need one goal to kill the tie, Could they do it ? no and thats called one dimensional on my book and failing more and more

Last edited:
So they have never won a game when Messi was not playing ?
lol ! if they win, you say its all about Messi, when they lose, you say team is bad !LOL
In truth, no they haven't won a high level game without Messi. Micky Mouse league and Copa games don't count.

A few years ago, the team could easily manage most teams(even top CL games) without Messi, but his presence made Barca absolutely dominate.
In the past few years, Messi's presence has been the difference between being a shit mid-table team and a championship contender.