Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

To me was it a soft Penalty, however what would LV do if he was not brought down by Benatia ? He definitely didnt dive , he chested the ball down and who knows what would happen next ( yes you can have a guess after watching the replay 10 times but for a ref that was a goal opportunity ) . he had enough rooms for sure. BTW it was not that Juve had already sealed the victory and then all of a sudden they lost the tie, still another 30 min and PK were left to play ...

Again Juve lost the tie in turin, they were favoritre to go to Semi right after the draw but they fucked it up at home against the most unstable Madrid ever .... I was shocked after that result

1523539463881.png

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
If it was a penalty?
Yes it was clear as the daylight is!

Whether it was fair or not?
There is no justice whatsoever in this or any other sports!

Now;
I dont like Liverpool, dont know what I think of AS Roma (dont even care), I hope one of these team kick the lucky and smug ass of real-madrid REAL-HARD as I hate the fuckers, I'm bloody fucking fed up with spanish soccer and that ugly ronaldo...

OK, what do we have left?
YES, meine brüder in Fußball Club Bayern München

Oct 18, 2010
buffon goes on a rant on oliver.
no wonder there are no english refs selected for russia wc.

"He, with those two decisions at the end, demonstrated that he is a killer, an animal, because only somebody who has a garbage bin in the place of a heart can make decisions like these."

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
To me was it a soft Penalty, however what would LV do if he was not brought down by Benatia ? He definitely didnt dive , he chested the ball down and who knows what would happen next ( yes you can have a guess after watching the replay 10 times but for a ref that was a goal opportunity ) . he had enough rooms for sure. BTW it was not that Juve had already sealed the victory and then all of a sudden they lost the tie, still another 30 min and PK were left to play ...

Again Juve lost the tie in turin, they were favoritre to go to Semi right after the draw but they fucked it up at home against the most unstable Madrid ever .... I was shocked after that result

View attachment 40212
To me and by looking at the whole 180 mins and the disallowed goal of Isco which was not offside and the above stats, Real Madrid deserved to go through.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
was it a pk FUCK NO.
was it pk because RM was playing well of course yes.

reminded me of the decisions that went Barca's way last spring against PSG.
it was a 'business oriented' penalty not a football one. :love:
Question for you, lets say, Real paid the ref and this was in fact a business decision, would it not make more sense to just count Isco "ONSIDE" goal rather than start all this mess?

1523566384729.png

After the controversial penalty awarded to Real Madrid, that allowed them to reach the Champions League semifinals at the expense of Juventus, former bianconeri player, Andrea Pirlo, weighed into the argument.

The Italian was sympathetic with Gianluigi Buffon's reaction but also suggested that it could well have been a spot kick.

"Is it a a penalty? I think it could be," he said at the presentation of 'La Noche del Maestro,' the party that will bid him farewell as a professional player on May 21.

"But I understand Buffon, I would've gone crazy.

"I think he exaggerated the part about a crime against the humanity of sports being committed, but it should be understood that it was his last game in the Champions League and he expected to win it."

The debate over the penalty is still raging, almost 24 hours afterwards, and Pirlo had another interesting take on it.

"The Madrid penalty could be given, but the referee in certain situations can avoid giving it too," he continued.

"This elimination will have repercussions, and the disappointment remains, but after a few days Juventus will look to the league and the Italian Cup.

"I am ambassador of the final, between Milan and Juventus, and I can't have preferences."

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/04/12/5acf8bd0268e3eb46c8b457c.html

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
It was a really soft penalty, some refs wouldn't give that because he was losing his balance even before the contact and also the ball was going away from him but yes, of course, there was contact but a very soft one. this just hurts!
loool, taze pishbinit dare mireseh be pishbinie barax man! :D Tabrik!:)))

Despite 3-0 win, throughout the game ref was so biased in favour of RM. So many fouls on Dybala and Ref was giving Dybala the yellow card! Not to mention the clear hand ball by Casemiro. but god that goal by Ronaldo. :O Beyond this world..
Beside all these and the penalty rewarded to Madrid in the 2nd game, there was a similar penalty case just like the one in Madrid in Turin on Cuadrado. Both games refs weren't on our side. Last year Madrid beat Bayern the same and the year before that Ramos should have been sent off in the final.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I’ve been in Iran for the past 25 days
Internet is garbage here.

What a great couple of performances by Liverpool. Hopefully we get Real Madrid in the semi finals.

We’re unstoppable.

YNWA