5 hours Tin Tin in farsi

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Amazing childhood stories. That memory never dies and I've read ecah and very book over 20 times and still doing it.
captain haddock persian dub is just amazing ...

Billions of blue blistering barnacles :D:D:D:D
I also read them all over many times but not since a long time ago , if and when time allows I would like to revisit the stories .......one that shines out was their trip to moon and their space craft ...at the time I felt like I was on that craft travelling to moon with them !:cool:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Damet kheyli garm!!!

I still have the whole book collection! The Persian ones are all with the publisher, Universal from before the revolution! I think I only lack "The Calculus Affair" (Majarahaye Professor Tornosel) and "Tintin in the land of Soviets", in Persian. but I have them in English or Swedish.

One of my goals is to actually go to Brussels just to visit the Tintin museum. If anyone wanna join, just let me know. ;)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Damet kheyli garm!!!

I still have the whole book collection! The Persian ones are all with the publisher, Universal from before the revolution! I think I only lack "The Calculus Affair" (Majarahaye Professor Tornosel) and "Tintin in the land of Soviets", in Persian. but I have them in English or Swedish.

One of my goals is to actually go to Brussels just to visit the Tintin museum. If anyone wanna join, just let me know. ;)
Oh I wish I knew this before hand , I was in Brussels a while ago and not likely to go there again....

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I am younger than you guys but am a huge Tin Tin fan as well. I wish one day I can visit the museum. I have all the books in English and actually am a collector to a small degree when it comes to Tintin cars and figurines. I been collecting them for years and can share some of the items I have if you guys have any interest in seeing them. Certain Tintin issues such as Tintin in the Congo because of its racist content had gone up in price heavily too compared to the other issues and some older copies and first prints do carry value behind them because of the following.

Here are a few of the models you can check out that are on Ebay and were made through Atlas some years back. They have different characters inside and very nice quality and cool to display if you like this sort of thing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Tintin...874100?hash=item52037d7db4:g:TNEAAOSw5VtaTLLV

https://boutique.tintin.com/en/la-voiture-des-faux-policiers.html

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I am younger than you guys but am a huge Tin Tin fan as well. I wish one day I can visit the museum. I have all the books in English and actually am a collector to a small degree when it comes to Tintin cars and figurines. I been collecting them for years and can share some of the items I have if you guys have any interest in seeing them. Certain Tintin issues such as Tintin in the Congo because of its racist content had gone up in price heavily too compared to the other issues and some older copies and first prints do carry value behind them because of the following.

Here are a few of the models you can check out that are on Ebay and were made through Atlas some years back. They have different characters inside and very nice quality and cool to display if you like this sort of thing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Tintin...874100?hash=item52037d7db4:g:TNEAAOSw5VtaTLLV

https://boutique.tintin.com/en/la-voiture-des-faux-policiers.html
That looks awesome. but I think beside the books themselves, everything else that comes out is only there for the people behind them to make money off of Tintin. For example when I was younger there was a new thing with Tintin T-shirts. I went crazy and bought 3 or 4 of them. and I still have them. lol This is about 23-24 years ago or so.....