Legionnaires thread 2017-18, News, Updates, Live Reports

Nov 29, 2002
Guys, it is worth regularly bringing this video from 3 years ago up in case anyone here has missed it, as a prophylaxis in case Majidi ever gets anywhere NEAR the TM setup now or in 30 years time (look at the weasel's face at 0:40s , remember this is just over 3 years ago so jahanbakhsh was very well known and had played in the world cup, was starring in holland and very well covered in Iran's media)

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Morteza Pouraliganji in center of Drama.
Morteza just lost the Qatar Cup final, by making a so called penalty in 93th min.
Even VAR was used to judge the penalty (I still don't think it was a penalty, see for your self)
Anyway the penal was so unfair that captain Xavi got red card for protests. Poor Morteza

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
To be fair it was very difficult to see. Before watching the second angle I thought it was a penalty too.

Poor Pouraliganji! I hope this doesn't influence him psychologically.

Feb 4, 2005
Karim scored 2 goals as Olymp won 4-0. Hajsafi also played full game. AEK (champions) was held to a 0-0 draw when Masoud played 65 minutes. AEK and Olympiakos will go to CL and EL respectively. Also Masoud has a chance at double as AEK is in tge final of Greece cup. Both Heerenveen and AZ lost 3-0 which means at best (through playoff and qualification) they will play in EL. Charleroi keeps on losing in Belgium playoffs and are last. Kaveh scored the lone goal in 3-1 defeat.