Reza Shah's body may have been discovered today

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Let's see how the regime will deal with this. Its so sad that the body of such great man falls in the hands of dirty akhoonds and is not respected in the manner it truly deserves. Even though he lives in minds and hearts and is so highly respected its still a sad reality that this has happened to our motherland and those that did so much for it. I hope they can not deny the news and at least he gets a final resting place. Even Tamerlane would not destroy the graves of those he hated and found it a shame to ones integrity to fight the dead. The mullahs of Iran are worse than that unfortunately.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
Indeed, that's true. And it's not entirely implausible that after the recent events and people shouting Reza Shah's name in the streets that the regime came up with this idea. Nothing of the sort would be surprising from this regime! Reza Shah is truly the great and the father of new Iran. Whatever may happen to his remains, may his soul rest in peace.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I started a post on how Reza Shah ordered Tehran Uni in 1306 based on a dialoug I had with an older gentelman but didnt' find the supporting material online. However this is vivid support on Reza Shah's role on Tehran Uni project..

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Even samad agha/sarkar ostovar would pull enough support... isn't it sad?

‏الان وضعیت مملکت طوریه که
اگه مومیایی رضا شاه تو انتخابات شرکت کنه حداقل ۹۰ درصد آرا رو به دست میاره

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
^^ wow so cool, had no idea about fans' chants last weekend.

^ they should have claimed the body imo. even taking it abroad for the time being imo.
Dude, our govt doesnt allow a live human being exit the country, if they dont like to. You think they'll send Reza Shah's body safely to USA?

So glad that Reza Shah's body was found, but at the same time its sad that they've found another reason to demolish those graves to pave way for development. :(