Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
shoma aval bebar bad bia ghod ghod kon. btw who the heck is Nasser!!!! loool
Ok haalaa to herso joosh nakhor, bar asaabet mosalat bash shayad Man Utd 50 saale dige bere final. LoL Ghabl az Fergy pokhi naboodid bad az Fergy ham pokhi nistid. Karetoon tamoome.
LoOoL

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
So glad we’re gonna play the other Madrid team in the final. This team are unplayable.
Only 4 goals conceded in 17 matches @ home In the LaLiga. Atl Madrid have always been my favourite Spanish club
I believe next year they could win CL.
Oblak is right now the best keeper in the world Diego Godin is god and the front two players are v.Dangerous.

Last edited:
So glad we’re gonna play the other Madrid team in the final. This team are unplayable.
Only 4 goals conceded in 17 matches @ home In the LaLiga. Atl Madrid have always been my favourite Spanish club
I believe next year they could win CL.
Oblak is right now the best keeper in the world Diego Godin is god and the front two players are v.Dangerous.
Oblak by far is one of the best keepers in the top 5 leagues. You barely see him making any major mistakes. I would pick him over DDG at any time

Last edited:
Oblak by far is one of the best keepers in the top 5 leagues. You barely see him making any major mistakes. I would pick him over DDG at any time
2nd best keeper in the world right now. His footwork and clearences are lacking. His teammates rarely pass the ball to him because he can't clear them properly under pressure. Of course he doesn't hold a candle to Ter Stegen in giving everyone a heart attack every single time. Also, he has the world's best defense line in front of him. DDG doesn't.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
2nd best keeper in the world right now. His footwork and clearences are lacking. His teammates rarely pass the ball to him because he can't clear them properly under pressure. Of course he doesn't hold a candle to Ter Stegen in giving everyone a heart attack every single time. Also, he has the world's best defense line in front of him. DDG doesn't.
Statistically in 2017-18 and all time he has a better Goal Against average and more clean sheets than DDG but as you said the defenders in front of him are far better than likes of Smaling and Jones.

Statistically in 2017-18 and all time he has a better Goal Against average and more clean sheets than DDG but as you said the defenders in front of him are far better than likes of Smaling and Jones.

These are a very false statements. Based on this Buffon must be 10 in his category due to the excellent defense line he always had before him. the number of goals conceded falls under the best defense not the best goal keeping. In that case Ulreich is better than anyone else in Bundesliga . Not sure where this came from !!!!!!

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

These are a very false statements. Based on this Buffon must be 10 in his category due to the excellent defense line he always had before him. the number of goals conceded falls under the best defense not the best goal keeping. In that case Ulreich is better than anyone else in Bundesliga . Not sure where this came from !!!!!!

Manzooret chieh? Yani man beram kheshalat bokhoram?

Statistics are completely meaningless when it comes to keepers. The only way to somewhat quantify their quality is by counting the number of times they have made crucial saves. DDG is from another world when it comes to that. He has literally won table points for Man U.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Communication with the defense is one of the most important aspects of good goalkeeping, a great defense just doesn't evolve by itself, it is also very relevant with the interaction of GK with the back line and everyone else during setpieces. Buffon is the mastermind of this tribute, the great defense in front of him was not just an asset for him but also his accomplishment.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I really hope Klopp buys Oblak and I reckon Atl Madrid prolly gonna ask for +£60 m for him
and I honestly think he’s worth every penny.

Nov 29, 2002
These two have nothing to do with eachother ,as I said in this case buffon is the not even in the top 10 , or I put Jose Pinto in the Ateti team and call him the World's best , lol
Agha, I don't understand your statement "these two have nothing to do with each other, as I said in this case buffon is not even in the top 10..." etc...?

I was just responding to your previous message ", DDG is not a commanding keepr like Buffon, schmeichel , Lehmann or even Iker and he wil never get his name next to them .. just my 2 Cents ."

Last edited: