La Liga & All Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2017-18 )

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
It took Zidane 75 minutes to realise that he needs 2 strikers if he wants to score.
I am hugely disappointed in the bench. I knew they were shit. But didn’t know they were this stinky.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Fariborz it seems ur wish is coming true. 3-0 so far. There is still time for 6-0😂😂
This could be a good wake up call for Zidane and Peres to realise that most of these players won’t even make the starting line up (or even the bench) of the likes of Malaga and Las Palmas.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
It’s not about motivation. We saw last year how the bench of Real was at times even more powerful and effective than the starting 11. Let’s not fool ourselves. We lost the league and Copa only because of the weak bench.
Real most do some major purchases in summer otherwise next year will be even worse then this year.
Didn we lose Copa last year 2 ? We lost the league this year because CR was not himself before Xmas and we dropped many points !
we can agree to disagree, but saying Real has the weakest bench in La Liga to me, makes ZERO sense :)

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Didn we lose Copa last year 2 ? We lost the league this year because CR was not himself before Xmas and we dropped many points !
we can agree to disagree, but saying Real has the weakest bench in La Liga to me, makes ZERO sense :)
For me Real bench being zero or sub zero is a given. A team like Real should have players such as Cacani and Ribery on the bench not some no names teenagers. Just compare our bench to the likes of City, Bayern, United or even Arsenal and you will notice the difference.

You don’t have to take my word about how weak our bench is.. just look at the stats; how many goals scored by them? How many assists? Saves? And then compare that to the bench of last year.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
For me Real bench being zero or sub zero is a given. A team like Real should have players such as Cacani and Ribery on the bench not some no names teenagers. Just compare our bench to the likes of City, Bayern, United or even Arsenal and you will notice the difference.

You don’t have to take my word about how weak our bench is.. just look at the stats; how many goals scored by them? How many assists? Saves? And then compare that to the bench of last year.
As i said, we can agree to disagree :) We dont need to win "EVERY YEAR" , EVERYTHING ! As long as we are developing our Youth, I am OK.

Plus, didnt we beat Bayern? and Arsenal LOL , and where did the strong bench got City in CL ?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com