Trump pulls out

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I have been living in US for around 20 years now, but I still care about iran and want Iranians to get rid of this regime, at least in this life. I want them to be happy and proud of their country again. I loved Obama for his social ideology and i hate Trump because he is not human. You can see how torn I am. I think dealing with IR and giving them incentives is wrong. I hope they disappear with the help of people not another war. I'm prety sure the next regime in Iran will be leaning toward west and the raping of our country will continue, but I don't care anymore. I think people don't care as well.They just want to live a simple, happy life.
The next Iranian government, except if it is a government installed by the US and ozghals like Bolton pushing for Mojahedine Olagh, will never ever trust the US or the west again. It's over. Fuck all of them.

China will soon be their daddy anyway.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
The next Iranian government, except if it is a government installed by the US and ozghals like Bolton pushing for Mojahedine Olagh, will never ever trust the US or the west again. It's over. Fuck all of them.

China will soon be their daddy anyway.
No one should ever trust them ,not even their closest allies , USA has become a monster out of control , a bully with no morals who wants to bully the whole world , not even respecting what they signed only two years ago and insulting their allies such as Britain ,France and Germany by destroying 10 years of negotiations .

the Iranians should never trust them in particular after what they did to their closest ally in the middle east for 37 years in 1979 .

We will find out in the next few weeks if the EU and the rest have got the balls to stand up to the bully and kick him in nuts or if they finally grow a pair and do so .

Hypocrites closing their eyes to Saudi barbarians atrocity in Yemen ,their involvement in 9/11 becasuse they milking them out of their money.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
No one should ever trust them ,not even their closest allies , USA has become a monster out of control , a bully with no morals who wants to bully the whole world , not even respecting what they signed only two years ago and insulting their allies such as Britain ,France and Germany by destroying 10 years of negotiations .

the Iranians should never trust them in particular after what they did to their closest ally in the middle east for 37 years in 1979 .

We will find out in the next few weeks if the EU and the rest have got the balls to stand up to the bully and kick him in nuts or if they finally grow a pair and do so .

Hypocrites closing their eyes to Saudi barbarians atrocity in Yemen ,their involvement in 9/11 becasuse they milking them out of their money.
Sorry but you're wrong. Being a bully does not make one untrustworthy. It simply makes one a bully.

In this case, America is the best bully the world could possibly wish for. There has always been and always will be bullies. America's bullying has been nothing short of spectacularly mild and sometimes even rewarding. Okay the atomic bombing of Japan was quite a dick move, but hey, those were different times.

Bullies are not good, but neither is diarrhea.

You can definitely trust a bully. You can even build your own sick bullying scheme with the help of that bully. You can even use the bully to do your bullying.

What you can't do is bring a knife to a gun-fight against a bully. You'll get shot in the balls and your knife will probably fall a few feet away.

I'm totally rooting for America in this btw (if you couldn't tell already!).

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Sorry but you're wrong. Being a bully does not make one untrustworthy. It simply makes one a bully.

In this case, America is the best bully the world could possibly wish for. There has always been and always will be bullies. America's bullying has been nothing short of spectacularly mild and sometimes even rewarding. Okay the atomic bombing of Japan was quite a dick move, but hey, those were different times.

Bullies are not good, but neither is diarrhea.

You can definitely trust a bully. You can even build your own sick bullying scheme with the help of that bully. You can even use the bully to do your bullying.

What you can't do is bring a knife to a gun-fight against a bully. You'll get shot in the balls and your knife will probably fall a few feet away.

I'm totally rooting for America in this btw (if you couldn't tell already!).
Dude you are wrong , Untrustworthy is what they are and they have proved it time and again ...yes there will always be bullies and there will always be cowards and there will always be the braves who stand up to bullies .

I am not at all surprised you are siding with them ...that is even the case with you regarding football !

40 years ago they betrayed the shah ,their closest ally in middle east for 37 years , you want to side with this untrustworthy monster go ahead dude ,it's a free world ...well kind of ...

By the way LOL @ spectaculary mild .!!...tell that to the Vietnamese ,Iraqis ....etc ...

Last edited:

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Does that mean we'll have to eat more eggrolls than Kale Pache ? Damnnn
Traditional Chinese food, the proper one, not the fake shit they serve in the West, has something like Kallepache. So no worries!

Exactly! Nothing about the Western "civilization" should ever be trusted again. They are all the same shit, all the same colonial savage genocidal bastards, be it Americans, British, French or Germans. They are all not different. The US simply has better marketing, that's it. Best Bully my ass.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005

You are all right about them being bullies and hypocrites, but honestly you can accuse I.R. of same things as well, besides, don't you think more sanctions will bring I.R. to it's knees? and isn't it what all of us want?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
You are all right about them being bullies and hypocrites, but honestly you can accuse I.R. of same things as well, besides, don't you think more sanctions will bring I.R. to it's knees? and isn't it what all of us want?
More sanctions will bring ordinary folks to their knees and unforseen consequences, I am against anarchy and chaos and war.
I'm all for peace and co existence, toleration.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I'm all for peace and co existence, toleration.
Sort of what the evil "west" has actually managed to create for people like you and I to be able to even have this discussion.

No Iranian, Arab, Chinese, Russian, African or even German "bully" would ever let you be where you are in life.

More sanctions will bring ordinary folks to their knees
Everybody is ordinary. These same "ordinary" people decided their own fate at many different junctions in history. They overwhelmingly voted for Rohani as recently as 2 years ago. How ordinarily "innocent".

Oct 18, 2010
i don't think this is an accident.
maybe trump is an iranian/russian mole in the wh.

https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...erica-keeps-accidentally-helping-iran/560024/

For decades, since the Iranian Revolution, the United States has engaged in a quasi-war with Tehran. Washington backed Saddam Hussein in the Iran-Iraq War, described Iran as being part of an “axis of evil” alongside Iraq and North Korea, launched the Stuxnet cyberattack on Iranian nuclear facilities in 2009, and provided weapons for Saudi Arabia to fight a proxy war against Iran in Yemen. Today, the United States and Iran still lack formal diplomatic relations. President Donald Trump described Iran as “the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism,” with a “sinister vision of the future.” Meanwhile, Iranian propaganda pushes a narrative of resistance against the United States—the “great Satan”—as well as Israel.

It’s striking, then, that since 9/11, major U.S. foreign-policy gambits in the Middle East have consistently aided Iranian interests. America is not so much Iran’s frenemy as its fremesis: a supposedly mortal adversary that unintentionally gives critical support. By scrapping the Iran nuclear deal, Trump is following an established U.S. playbook of helping Tehran.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Sort of what the evil "west" has actually managed to create for people like you and I to be able to even have this discussion.

No Iranian, Arab, Chinese, Russian, African or even German "bully" would ever let you be where you are in life.

Everybody is ordinary. These same "ordinary" people decided their own fate at many different junctions in history. They overwhelmingly voted for Rohani as recently as 2 years ago. How ordinarily "innocent".
man keh sar darnayovordam chi migi .....vali baasheh ...long live bullies if they support your cause ...

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Just came back from Iran and I saw people struggling with my own eyes specially during nowrooz. Sad to see some people here celebrating USA pulling out of BarJaam.
It’s just gonna get worse for people economically and gives the sneaky dictator the opportunity to say “I said so “ + “USA can not be trusted I told you so”

Fuck the Dictator.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik

Exactly! You would be both having this conversation in Tehran instead of online between Canada and the UK. You definitely have a point.