Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world 2017/18 ( News , Result , Goals & Videos)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Napoli lost against Fiorentina 3-0 with 10 men .... Juve ahead 4 points with 3 games to go ....
Damnation.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Excluding the idiot referee, then I would go as far as to say that this loss was MAINLY Spalettis fault. His subs absolutely fucked us up both goals were directly Santons fault. And the remarkable thing is that last game when he brought on Santon we started getting completely screwed straight away, and now he does it again. He takes out Candrewa, Icardi and Rafinha, had he only managed to take out Perisic and Skriniar as well then he would have achieved the Miracle of subbing out EXACTLY the players who had the most impact on the match. And NO, none of them showed any signs of being tired.
Yup! Spaletti did a proper reedemoon terekmoon with his subs.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
And Lazio beat Torino at home 1-0 to destory any chance for CL qualification for Inter. 3 games still left and Inter Lazio is the last game.
We just have to hope Lazio gives up points in the next 2 games. Same goes for Napoli.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
I dont know man, the gave vs Inter, they didnt deserve to win that.
You can't judge the whole season by one game, you name me another Italian team that deserves it more than Juve then fine. Let's not forget Real Madrid didn't deserve to win against Bayern nor Juve neither.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Disgraceful Inter, its so incredibly sad to see the delightful Inter team I grew in love with (thinking of 97 and a squad consisting of players such as Zanetti, Ronaldo, Bergomi, Baggio, Diego Simeone, Pagliuca etc.) have turned into such an unlikeable team. 9 years now that we cant even break into CL. Cant even win at home to Sassulo. Shameful.

Icardi and Handanovic will go, they deserve much better than this shit. Lets just sell rest of the team as well, I cant bare see this shit anymore. I find more joy watching Team Melli and find more passion in that team than this disgraceful Inter team of last 9 years now

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Disgraceful Inter, its so incredibly sad to see the delightful Inter team I grew in love with (thinking of 97 and a squad consisting of players such as Zanetti, Ronaldo, Bergomi, Baggio, Diego Simeone, Pagliuca etc.) have turned into such an unlikeable team. 9 years now that we cant even break into CL. Cant even win at home to Sassulo. Shameful.

Icardi and Handanovic will go, they deserve much better than this shit. Lets just sell rest of the team as well, I cant bare see this shit anymore. I find more joy watching Team Melli and find more passion in that team than this disgraceful Inter team of last 9 years now
I know you are disappointed but if we beat Lazio, we still qualify thanks to Crotone today. In Italy, head to head is the factor.

Last edited:

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Lazio - Inter will be the match of the season. I will try to watch it, pressure is on inter
For Inter and Lazio, this will be the match of the DECADE. Literally speaking.

Lazio: 10 years absent from CL
Inter: 8 years absent from CL

And now after next weeks head to head match one team will be guaranteed to go through. Cant say that my eyes drink water though! (that's what you say right??)