Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
@DUALIPA
I haven’t even met Marco Asensio and it is highly unlikely I ever will as my Liverpool supporting manager would never forgive me .

You either believe her or the Turkish reporters, the source that rumor..

Now, Mia Khalifa (web cam star) crush on Karius is well-documented! LOL

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
@Pooya

Ramos putting leg in front Salah and then pulls the semi-locked arm toward his own thigh is suspicious... too many things going on for a ref to keep up.. who has ball possession and also the fact that they were going not in the same direction toward the ball.. for me left leg getting in there and pulling arm the same time is illegal.

it looks like ramos give a lift with back of calf and lifts/pulls salah in different directions.

pushing, shoving and even locking arms to a degree has been alright from what I gather. You can't be saying Salah fouled on Ramos. Are you?

Ramos also comfortably landed on both hands and Salah didn't.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
@Pooya

Ramos putting leg in front Salah and then pulls the semi-locked arm toward his own thigh is suspicious... too many things going on for a ref to keep up.. who has ball possession and also the fact that they were going not in the same direction toward the ball.. for me left leg getting in there and pulling arm the same time is illegal.

it looks like ramos give a lift with back of calf and lifts/pulls salah in different directions.

pushing, shoving and even locking arms to a degree has been alright from what I gather. You can't be saying Salah fouled on Ramos. Are you?

Ramos also comfortably landed on both hands and Salah didn't.
100% not, I just think there was ZERO intend from BOTH players, it just happend ! Guys, the whole thing took place in about 2-3 seconds, you really think either of the players had so much time to "plan" this foul ? lol

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Eveidence like that make it hard to believe he didn’t kill Salah on purpose even if he geniunly didn’t intend to.
Players like him have a job to do: mark the most threatening player and put him out if you can. I really believe he went out to so something like that. The fact that it was the shoulder and not some other part was the untended part.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
100% not, I just think there was ZERO intend from BOTH players, it just happend ! Guys, the whole thing took place in about 2-3 seconds, you really think either of the players had so much time to "plan" this foul ? lol
also 100% not agreed, how come a guru here guessed Salah would be out within first 30-35 minutes. because there's a pattern and because Ramos plays dirty and job of an opportunist is to take advantage of a situation. How come both Europeans and Iranian martial arts experts can identify the move? Doubt they meddle in football to make names for themselves..

Anyways it's past and think FIFA already put in the plans to review a situation much after it happened and even send off the offender; this had a yellow imo. A lot softer challenges get yellow. Someone will whoop ramos's arse before god will.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Whoever think there was no intention in Ramos' foul then they are either naive or biased, he clearly intended to hurt Salah no question about it. He rolled over with his arm locked in and didn't let go if that is not intentional then what is! He has shown what type of dirty animal he is on many many occasions and he has not being punished for them properly, that is why this keeps happening. He also tried to elbow the GK at the beginning of the match, illegal move and should have been addressed. He was seen in the technical area while he was suspended and never got punished for it. His elbow in the semifinal last year, I can write 300 pages book about his nasty plays here, he is disgusting and only RM fans are excusing his dirty plays.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Is Zidane done at Real ?

9 throphies in 30 months, one every three.. they don't give trophies in Tennis as often.. (not sure what that means.. LOL)

Zidane's shock announcement was made at a hastily arranged press conference on Thursday lunchtime, with the French legend confirming his intention to step aside from his role in an announcement few predicted.

"What I think is that this team needs to continue winning but I think it needs a change, a different voice, another methodology and that's why I took this decision," said Zidane.

Last edited: