Zidane to leave Madrid . WT..... ???

Quite a few are suggesting that this guy may take over:

View attachment 40592

I think his massage routine will do wonders to Ronaldo.
He would if he was in charge of Castlla. the job he hopes to take over from Solari this summer. He did an amazing job with Real Madrid Youth and I won't be surprised if he takes over a mid-table laliga team.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
زیدان گفته بود هر وقت حس کنم چیز جدیدی برای ارایه ندارم میرم. سه تا چمپیونز رگباری گرفت استعفا داد
اینجا آدم داریم ۷۵ سالشه هنوز چسبیده به اداره تا کل خاندانشو اونجا استخدام نکنه نمیره هیچ، خودشم ۲ بار بازنشست شده

زیدان گفته بود هر وقت حس کنم چیز جدیدی برای ارایه ندارم میرم. سه تا چمپیونز رگباری گرفت استعفا داد
اینجا آدم داریم ۷۵ سالشه هنوز چسبیده به اداره تا کل خاندانشو اونجا استخدام نکنه نمیره هیچ، خودشم ۲ بار بازنشست شده
Correct, He also said it today that he can't do much more than this for this squad and got no more to offer. A new coach can keep them rolling. As I said He will take over Deschamps after the WC and I pray to god for Conte

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Something tells me he wants to be the first and only manager to lead both Madrid and Barca to CL triumph! LOOOL!

I guess Mahdi is right. France national team is the place to be these days.

Hope Benitez takes over Madrid again. Or Mourinho. That'd be wonderful.

France has a ridiculous amount of talent. Deschamps however is not the personality to lead the young bunch. Zidane however is a player all of them look up too. No one will come and do bullshit like at 2010 World Cup.

And really, the talent they have in defense, midfield and attack is mouthwatering and ridiculous.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
France has a ridiculous amount of talent. Deschamps however is not the personality to lead the young bunch. Zidane however is a player all of them look up too. No one will come and do bullshit like at 2010 World Cup.

And really, the talent they have in defense, midfield and attack is mouthwatering and ridiculous.
Agreed. As I've said it on this forum, France should win every single tournament. They've already wasted 2-3 big tourneys with the players they have.