English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I didn’t say we (Jose) achieved anything but in his 2 years with United he’s done (achieved) better than Klopp.
On paper yes but you’ve spent 3 times more than us and play the most negative and horrible football In your history.
Future not looking good for u guys mate.

Feb 4, 2005
On paper yes but you’ve spent 3 times more than us and play the most negative and horrible football In your history.
Future not looking good for u guys mate.
Aziz jan we can discuss this until hell freezes over. By your account Arsenal is the best ever team because they spent nothing, developed players, play good (entertaining) football and made it to CL for 20 years. Once again and for the record I think JM is the worst disease that can happen to any football team. He was OK between 2000-2012 or so but nothing after.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Aziz jan we can discuss this until hell freezes over. By your account Arsenal is the best ever team because they spent nothing, developed players, play good (entertaining) football and made it to CL for 20 years. Once again and for the record I think JM is the worst disease that can happen to any football team. He was OK between 2000-2012 or so but nothing after.
Liverpool have reached CL finals three times in the last 13 yrs winning one of them. Better record than most big clubs in Europe including United. Getting into CL is not easy ask Man City and PSG fans, byreaching this yrs final we are attracting the best players on the planet. We are gonna dominate the EPL and CL In the next few years trust me Naser jan.
LoL at Arsenal, what are you on about Naser jan?

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
You are Correct Real

Lacazate, Aubamayang, Ozil, Xhaka, Mustafi, Wellbeck, etc

All of them Cost money £££ Naser Jan

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Liverpool have offered Athletico Madrid £79m for Oblak according to Spanish media.

Can’t wait to sign him, with him and Van Djik at the back Liverpool will be unstoppable.

1528212698339.png

BREAKING NEWS: Fred agrees to Manchester United switch, £52million.
Jun 05 2018 - 10:48

Brazil international Fred is set to be Jose Mourinho's first close-season signing after Manchester United reached a deal with Shakhtar.
Manchester United have reached an agreement with Shakhtar Donetsk to sign Brazil midfielder Fred.
With Michael Carrick retiring and uncertainty over Marouane Fellaini's future in Manchester, United have turned to the 25-year-old in a deal that it is reported will be worth £52million.
A brief statement released on United's official website read: "Manchester United is delighted to announce it has reached agreement with Shakhtar Donetsk for the transfer of Frederico Rodrigues de Paula Santos.
"A further announcement will be made in due course."
Fred – who came off the bench in Brazil's 2-0 World Cup warm-up win over Croatia at Anfield on Sunday – was linked with record-breaking Premier League champions Manchester City in January.
A 2013 arrival from Brazil's Internacional, Fred helped Ukrainian giants Shakhtar to three league titles, while amassing 155 appearances and 15 goals.
He is set to be joined by Porto full-back Diogo Dalot at Old Trafford, where Real Madrid's Gareth Bale and Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Marco Verratti have emerged as reported targets.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Liverpool have offered Athletico Madrid £79m for Oblak according to Spanish media.

Can’t wait to sign him, with him and Van Djik at the back Liverpool will be unstoppable.
I heard so much about him, all good... I have not been able to see much of his games, be nice to see him in EPL, I don't even know his nationally, is he in the world Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.