Big 'Eff You' to Trump by Canada deserves own thread

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ he may posture against europe but not for china , so your discussion has zero credibility.. he main aim to beat china but he cant'. Forget what comes out of his mouth as claims are bigger than reality. much bigger.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
^ he may posture against europe but not for china , so your discussion has zero credibility.. he main aim to beat china but he cant'. Forget what comes out of his mouth as claims are bigger than reality. much bigger.
China is indeed the only country that could counter Trump's protectionism and bullying from a position of strength, so my argument only gains credibility from your example. Nice try.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Way to go Trudeau, show the fu*king basturd you are not afraid of him. Until last election the whole world was looking up to US as leader of Democracy, but since the Asshole was elected only the racists and morons like him.

And where did that get us?

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
And where did that get us?
No one educated enough or with an IQ over 80 would consider the US a "leader of democracy". It was never a democracy. It's a republic founded by slave-owners who didn't want democracy or dictatorship meddling with their individual desires. They were smart enough to want the same for all the white men of the time. Never once did they intend to have the general masses (mostly dumb sheep) deciding the fate of things in America.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Pure nonsense.

Trump has one mission and that is to re-establish the US's dominant role in the world trade. He will not budge and that is absolutely the right thing to do for his country. His words and actions are from a position of strength. Germany's, France's and Canada's are NOT.

You don't stand up to a bully from a position of weakness. That's what those moron Akhunds in Iran have done for 40 years and people are paying the price for it.

JT has no leg to stand on. Thanks to lack of vision and a pussified nation, Canada has no weapon to use in trade wars. It has cornered itself into a position weaker than that of small city-states like Qatar and UAE.

If your idea of 'standing up to Trump' is being a media whore, well, then Justin-boy is your guy.
I think you don't follow news. Canada has been trying to do negotiation with USA regarding NAFTA and many other issues and pretty much accepted whatever Trump administration wanted. What did that happen ? Nothing. USA put tariff on the whole world including Canada. So now what should Canada do ? Say thank you Mr. Trump and send them an appreciation letter ?
Again, you might not like Trudeau or Liberals but to justify Trump action by saying that Trudeau should not say anything is utterly BS to me. Even Harper today said that what Trump is doing doesn't make no sense.
Maybe you think Canada, Germany and France are not big powers compared to USA but they are important allies. You don't Fuck with that and people like you say those countries should bow. wow :)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Actually Trudeau is not a media whore. Tarrifs are going on July 1st. I support that 100%

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Trump has one mission and that is to re-establish the US's dominant role in the world trade. He will not budge and that is absolutely the right thing to do for his country. His words and actions are from a position of strength. Germany's, France's and Canada's are NOT.

You don't stand up to a bully from a position of weakness. That's what those moron Akhunds in Iran have done for 40 years and people are paying the price for it.

JT has no leg to stand on. Thanks to lack of vision and a pussified nation, Canada has no weapon to use in trade wars. It has cornered itself into a position weaker than that of small city-states like Qatar and UAE.

If your idea of 'standing up to Trump' is being a media whore, well, then Justin-boy is your guy.
That is absolutely true what you say but the problem is that when it comes to Trade, the US is also not in the position of strength it was in 20 years ago. Although, he could start another war and see where it gets him and try to ruin whatever plans China has to build high speed train lines from Shanghai to Paris, and everywhere in Africa with natural resources, which is basically what they are doing right now. Just look up what China is investing in Africa.

The world is different now. Of course, he could try to bomb his way back 20-30 years and see what happens.

USA put tariff on the whole world including Canada. So now what should Canada do ?

And what's wrong with that? I guess as an Iranian we are now used to take care of the issue of other countries. Did US put a tariff on every country ? then good for them. Trump thinks of his own interest and hats off to him for doing that ...Now if Treadeu and co don't like it then fuck them all. tell them to save their money on Syrians which cost them billions already while they're nowhere in this conflict ....
Je peux pas attendre jusqu'à ce qu'il quitte son place , Tabarnak

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Some people are truly clueless.

Trump hates, yes he hates tariffs. That's his whole source of anger and perceived bullying. He doesn't want other countries to put tariffs on anything made by US companies. Some countries hide these tariffs by instead subsidizing their local brands against American ones (specially in Auto and Aviation industries) or by devaluing their currency in unfair ways (China and Canada). He's been very truthful about this. It's those sneaky European and Chinese heads of state that are dancing around the issue. He wants a free market, but no one else wants to go along because they're used to the US being very forgiving and passive.

I believe Trump is doing the world a great favor by bringing these issues to the surface. The average Joe never finds out or pays attention to these things. Trump has greatly changed that. I support him 100% on wanting a tariff-free world. Do you?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

And what's wrong with that? I guess as an Iranian we are now used to take care of the issue of other countries. Did US put a tariff on every country ? then good for them. Trump thinks of his own interest and hats off to him for doing that ...Now if Treadeu and co don't like it then fuck them all. tell them to save their money on Syrians which cost them billions already while they're nowhere in this conflict ....
Je peux pas attendre jusqu'à ce qu'il quitte son place , Tabarnak
First of all this is not a Trudeau issue, yesterday all the parties (including conservative) supported Trudeau for you information. So now is Canada issue that has been on table since Trump been president.
Then if this is your ideology, then I think you don't believe in the whole idea of free trade which has been in the benefit of USA more than Canada anyways. So then if the USA wants to break all his agreement with his own allies, then why Trudeau shouldn't do the same ?
Again, if Trump put Tariff on Canada after Trudeau conference, I would have agreed your argument but USA has already done that and it is very normal to retaliate.

When you are doing discussion stay on topic, Syria has got nothing to do with this. You (like BT) don't like Trudeau and his party, that is why you are bashing him. Thank god you guys are not a judge to do free judgements.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Some people are truly clueless.

Trump hates, yes he hates tariffs. That's his whole source of anger and perceived bullying. He doesn't want other countries to put tariffs on anything made by US companies. Some countries hide these tariffs by instead subsidizing their local brands against American ones (specially in Auto and Aviation industries) or by devaluing their currency in unfair ways. He's been very truthful about this. It's those sneaky European and Chinese heads of state that are dancing around the issue. He wants a free market, but no one else wants to go along because they're used to the US being very forgiving and passive.

I believe Trump is doing the world a great favor by bringing these issues to the surface. The average Joe never finds out or pays attention to these things. Trump has greatly changed that. I support him 100% on wanting a tariff-free world. Do you?
Babam jan you answered yourself. The big problem is China that is cheating so why start a war with your allies. Trump doesn't think about average joe doosteh aziz. Canada has been in talk with USA and pretty much has said come to table. NAFTA ? you want bilateral agreement ? sure, let's talk about it. USA is losing his credibility in the world among his biggest allies. If a president say Fuck to everything legislating before him, without discussing and finding a solution then his actions are wrong and you guys supporting that. I don't understand. This makes trade unstable. So then next president will say fuck everything before him? this is a start of very troubling trend.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
If Trump thinks that the trading is unfair with Canada, he can have discussion in a civil manner while both country are attending and sitting on a table. But this hasn't been the case. Trump is a bully and believe me USA needs his allies.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Babam jan you answered yourself. The big problem is China that is cheating so why start a war with your allies. Trump doesn't think about average joe doosteh aziz. Canada has been in talk with USA and pretty much has said come to table. NAFTA ? you want bilateral agreement ? sure, let's talk about it. USA is losing his credibility in the world among his biggest allies. If a president say Fuck to everything legislating before him, without discussing and finding a solution then his actions are wrong and you guys supporting that. I don't understand. This makes trade unstable. So then next president will say fuck everything before him? this is a start of very troubling trend.
Azizjan, stop being a simpleton for one second and gain some insight into how the US economy works.

The US economy was based on protectionism and heavy tariffs on foreign goods for 250 years before the rest of the world destroyed itself in 2 World Wars and stopped producing anything worthy of tariffs. Then around 1945, in good faith and perhaps just to bring some prosperity to war-torn Europe, America started to open things up towards a free-market economy. This worked fantastically for the rest of the world and put a lot of strain on American manufacturing. It virtually brought growth to a halt in America for decades while countries like Germany, France, China, Japan and England dug themselves out of massive holes and prospered. This came directly at the expense of every American citizen without access to global trade.

Funny thing is, Trump is not even a true protectionist. He's actually an advocate of true free-trade, but not a single one of those so called "allies" is willing to admit how sneaky and unfair they've been in return. If they continue their sneaky ways (which I strongly believe they will), in a few elections a true protectionist will get elected in the US and that's when you'll see some true bullying. That's when instead of tariffs, bombs and missiles will determine the outcome of trade wars.

Read up. Get informed. Learn why things are the way they are.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Azizjan, stop being a simpleton for one second and gain some insight into how the US economy works.

The US economy was based on protectionism and heavy tariffs on foreign goods for 250 years before the rest of the world destroyed itself in 2 World Wars and stopped producing anything worthy of tariffs. Then around 1945, in good faith and perhaps just to bring some prosperity to war-torn Europe, America started to open things up towards a free-market economy. This worked fantastically for the rest of the world and put a lot of strain on American manufacturing. It virtually brought growth to a halt in America for decades while countries like Germany, France, China, Japan and England dug themselves out of massive holes and prospered. This came directly at the expense of every American citizen without access to global trade.

Funny thing is, Trump is not even a true protectionist. He's actually an advocate of true free-trade, but not a single one of those so called "allies" is willing to admit how sneaky and unfair they've been in return. If they continue their sneaky ways (which I strongly believe they will), in a few elections a true protectionist will get elected in the US and that's when you'll see some true bullying. That's when instead of tariffs, bombs and missiles will determine the outcome of trade wars.

Read up. Get informed. Learn why things are the way they are.
Unfortunately like most Iranians we argue just for the sake of it. And most Iranians think they only read books and know and rest of the world are fools. Baba you are not the only person reading books, listening to podcast, follow politics ... trust me on that.

The main discussion of this thread is not whether USA has the right to make decisions, or whether Trump action ultimately will be in their benefits. The main discussion if Trudeau action was correct or not. It is like two neighbor living beside each other and one side starts to do power washing at 3:00 AM without informing the other neighbor. Well then the other neighbor can do the same thing the next day. The civil way, is to do discussion and come to agreement. Pure and simple.