WC prediction pool?

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Pooya jaan I used my bank account linked to transfer the funds and it still says admin has not accepted. Please make sure its accepted as it may take a few days until it goes through as its a transfer.

LOL! Dude, you don't understand. I'm still not over the miracle of 2016. There's absolutely no way I actually won that pool. Something must have gone wrong in the galaxies. I'm hoping the world is still broken and I win again :)
I was just kidding bro. Hope you win it all again. I do a lot of sports betting but never won anything in this kind of pred pool. I pay for just fun and winning it is just a bonus.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Pooya jaan I used my bank account linked to transfer the funds and it still says admin has not accepted. Please make sure its accepted as it may take a few days until it goes through as its a transfer.
Ostad, I can not accept that money , if you want to use Paypal, you must pay by clicking on the link, as it has it on the first page, you sent the money to Admin@predictionpool.com , that account does NOT have paypal. Please cancel that transfer and use the paypal link provided on the home page.

Thank you,

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
We did have it so payment was required, however, LOTS of people complained, specially those joining pool for first time, they wanted to make account and see how it works before paying ! It really dosnt matter, script is set, 3 reminders sent to those, 15 min before the game, unpaid accounts are deleted.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
We did have it so payment was required, however, LOTS of people complained, specially those joining pool for first time, they wanted to make account and see how it works before paying ! It really dosnt matter, script is set, 3 reminders sent to those, 15 min before the game, unpaid accounts are deleted.
If we assume half of those registered won't pay, we end up more than 50 in the pot, wasn't it the same 4 years ago?

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Guys its all good. Maybe some want to join to just register and watch. This is all for fun anyways. I had issues paying the first time but was resolved and paid now. So its just easier I think that those who like to pay just pay when ready.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Guys its all good. Maybe some want to join to just register and watch.
But their account gets deleted if they don't pay, so they won't be able to watch anything! Honestly, among all others, this prediction pool is one of the only halal gambles.
was never able to get a correct account password. you guys have fun.
i hope paypal didn't charge me without paticipation
Dude come on. Just click on reset password and it's there. Don't bail.

Pooya give Kayvan a password. I need his money.

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
We have 40 Paid users now ($1,400 in the pot)
Our BIGGEST ever was Euro 2016, 64 Users ($1,600 in the pot) --> Euro 2016 was $25 per user.

There is no way to beat Euro 2016 user count, however, we should come very close to money in the pot!