Thread for all World-cup 2018 Group stage matches , News , updates & Results

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
What a beautiful way to start the World cup.. Putin shitting on Saudi Price. Talking in front of 2 billion people and FIFA president sitting between the two. What a circus has started. Great feeling though for Iran. Fuck the Saudi team. Utter shit useless team.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
What a beautiful way to start the World cup.. Putin shitting on Saudi Price. Talking in front of 2 billion people and FIFA president sitting between the two. What a circus has started. Great feeling though for Iran. Fuck the Saudi team. Utter shit useless team.
you know how i feel about that country, nevertheless, i would have liked higher standards from them politics aside.

but they just go from worse to fucking sewage. What does that tell us about the asian standards and qualification process.

Feb 4, 2005
Who's willing to bet that for the remainder of this world cup and next euro cup and next world cup, Russians won't score a total of 5 goals? KSA is piece of shit team. Hope Egypt an Uruguay do the same to them.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I don't get all the hate for KSA. If anything at least they are on a better path than IR. As far as football goes whenever we played them we would be nervous as hell. So a little humility is in order.

Nov 29, 2002
I never thought anyone could dislike Saudis more than Iranians but these Moroccans really hate them. They were cheering each russia goal like Shakira had opened her legs on their doorstep and and were swearing at any saudi fans they saw in St Petersburg.

Oct 1, 2004
you know how i feel about that country, nevertheless, i would have liked higher standards from them politics aside.

but they just go from worse to fucking sewage. What does that tell us about the asian standards and qualification process.
Saudi was awarded 3 penalties after minute 80 in the Asian qualification zone to spare them blushes... that should tell you how they did.
They qualified because AFC nokars wanted them to.

Oct 1, 2004
I don't get all the hate for KSA. If anything at least they are on a better path than IR. As far as football goes whenever we played them we would be nervous as hell. So a little humility is in order.
Oh come on.
MBS is a idiot who couldn't reform his shekam, let alone a country. I know some Iranians think KSA is the greatest now that it wants Iran destroyed, but no thanks.

I do feel bad for their general fans though.

Last edited: